It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House To Scapegoat Clinton State Department

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Obama White House To Scapegoat Clinton State Department
AKA
Benghazi-Gate

Obama is one insider leak away from his administration and election collapsing. Ed Klein is reporting that the Clintons are talking to attorneys to try to find ways to extricate themselves from Benghazi-Gate. Joe Biden started the ball rolling last night by attempting to insulate Obama and himself from intelligence reported by the State Department. He could have been setting Hillary up to be thrown under the bus for the mismanagement that contributed to the death of foreign service personnels. The Clintons won't go quietly. This coverup story will play itself out right up to and possibly beyond the election.

White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters during a press conference Friday that responsibility for the consulate in Libya fell on the State Department, not the White House.

Author Ed Klein: As Benghazi blame nears Hillary, Clintons grow furious by Alex Pappas
dailycaller.com...

House of Representatives is already investigating. The Democratically controlled Senate will not look into this matter until after the elections. WSY ATS?

-au

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I remember that the current Potus missed half his daily briefings that include security assets.

Which means yes the current administration is trying to throw the state department under the bus.

Think they both are gulity when it comes to Benghazi gate, and seriously?

Putting political self interest over the deaths of an American ambassador and 3 Americans.

November 2012 Vote for some real hope and change you can believe in

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

Kicking the can down the road....it may be the state depts responsibility...I am not sure.

But I know for darn sure, it still comes back to the president whoever he may be...he is the top "CEO".....he is ultimately the one who has to answer for this.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

If I can draw an analogy here.......

Obama is the Captain of his ship, Clinton is the Chief Officer (C/O).

The C/O is in charge of loading the ship but the Captain signs off on the stability program and load sequence so he is fully aware of the intention to load and its consequential effect it will have on his ship.

If, due to wrong data or other, the ship capsizes and lives are lost an investigation will ensue. If it is determined that the capsize is due to incorrect stability BOTH the Captain and C/O go to Jail - period.

Same goes with this - you make your bed - you lie in it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I see they function as well with each other as they do for America in what passes for their leadership.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

OFF TOPIC:

Mate - awesome avatar, hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of resizing it to fit better.

2 options for you.......

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Let's talk conspiracy here.

Hillary saw what was happening and decided it was time to throw Obama under the bus. If she wants to run in 2016 - he has to go now. I also believe he has to go now, but that's neither here nor there.

She is supposedly in charge of what goes on at the State Department, but knows the failure in command can be blamed on the White House. She knows Obama pays little attention to his security briefings. Could that failure in command have been hers? Intentionally?

She seems so competent and innocent - don't forget Vince Foster.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Oooooo, I like your theory....seems very Clintonesque!

Well played Hills.......well played.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I wonder if Bill Clinton will still campaign for Obama?

-au

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I hope you realize none of Obama's constituents will give a rats A as long as he is a Democrat, they'll still vote for him.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I hope you realize none of Obama's constituents will give a rats A as long as he is a Democrat, they'll still vote for him.

Thats usually how it works though. All about the party, or all about the person in the shadows controlling the parties.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
How is any of this truly relevant in a political context? Does anyone honestly believe this will prevent people from voting for Obama? The only way this could hurt Obama is if his White House was found to have been funding the specific terrorist group which conducted the attacks. Even then he would only drop by 3-5% in the polls.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
Let's talk conspiracy here.

Hillary saw what was happening and decided it was time to throw Obama under the bus. If she wants to run in 2016 - he has to go now. I also believe he has to go now, but that's neither here nor there.

She is supposedly in charge of what goes on at the State Department, but knows the failure in command can be blamed on the White House. She knows Obama pays little attention to his security briefings. Could that failure in command have been hers? Intentionally?

She seems so competent and innocent - don't forget Vince Foster.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

This reminds me of Hillary's 3am phone call ad back in 2008 when running against Obama. 'Who do you want answering that 3am call when something happens in the world?'

Now he's throwing her under the bus. I bet she's ticked!
edit on 13-10-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

November 2012 Vote for some real hope and change you can believe in

Nice little strap line. Unfortunately it's been used dozens of times, but nothing changes.

A parting on the left, is now a parting on the right!!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think Bill will always do what's best for Bill, and keep himself relevant.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

We should pay attention the next time Bill Clinton campaigns alongside Obama. Maybe something big will ensue.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Some well timed messages of "Arkanacide" will change the direction of that effort.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can see the assertion that Obama was unaware of the situation. He has played more golf, taken more vacations and avoided more contact with congress and foreign dignitaries than any other president.

He is very disconnected from his duties. That's no excuse though. He appointed his cabinet and has to rely on them to account for his shortcomings.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Nothing can happen to Barack because of this "scandal" until after the election - he is golden. All he has to do is deny and confuse until Election Day. Congress is in recess until after the election anyway.

Die hard Obots wouldn’t care if he killed the Ambassador himself and was on video tape in the act...they'd vote for him regardless.

Once the election is in then Hillary and he might go at it a little. I heard somewhere she was resigning after the election anyway. I'll have to find the source on that.

It’s really a non-issue for both of them.

Blaming others for his mistake is Barry's MO - has been since before he even took office.

I imagine he will continue to the grave.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

I found this editorial that might interest you. It's about how Hillary might be undermining obama on purpose so he will lose the election.

www.westernjournalism.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join