It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Tower Identified on Farside of the Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This ain't 4km tall tower but it's something, highly unlikely to be of natural origin and quite legit. It's extremely reflective structure 8.5m by 6.5m width and length and at least 40 meters (130ft) tall. This is artificial tower/antannae on farside of the moon possibly of alien origin.

Detailed analysis and high-res image on the website including link to NASA original.

edit on 12-10-2012 by PINGi14 because: added closeup image for those that can't find it

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Has Nasa ever in past or planning to in future photographically scan the surface of moon down to a resolution of 1 square meter. If high resolution photos were avaiable down to a square meter it would clear up all these anomalous surface features and we would know for certain if natural or artificial.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
nice find

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I can't see bugger all in any of the pictures.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I'm sorry but I can't see bugger all in any of the pictures.

But don't you see rocks, sand, pebbles...?

I do!

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
can't you run this though MS paint?
you did?
i'm sorry to be an ass, but i didn't see anything.
can you talk me through it?
pls?

i've read some book's about space, but i'm clueless here.
help me out.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

That's the reason why they don't do as you suggest, why put us out of our misery. No doubt they know a lot more than they divulge.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I've added the closeup image. Please visit the site to see how 40m height of this tower was calculated. That shadow is actually about 230m or 750ft long..

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How is the towers shadow going to the opposite direction of all other shadows? Quite an alien trick me thinks

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by PINGi14

Has Nasa ever in past or planning to in future photographically scan the surface of moon down to a resolution of 1 square meter. If high resolution photos were avaiable down to a square meter it would clear up all these anomalous surface features and we would know for certain if natural or artificial.

Nope that'll result in even more pixelated anomaly's in need for better tech to know for certain. It'll never be enough.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Actually, NASA has mapped 99% of lunar surface at sub-meter resolution level (UV and visible spectral range) and has made available on internet about 70-80% of visible spectrum pics for public viewing. For those interested, I am working on a nice easy to follow tutorial vid showing how to access this data so stay tuned...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Maybe I'm just an idiot, that's not a stretch, I assure you, but, how is the tower casting a shadow INTO the lighted side. Is the sun not coming from the LEFT side of the frame?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Spot on haha! The light is clearly coming from the left side of the frame which would cast the shadow of the "tower" to the right, not the left.

And that puts an end to that!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

You are not an idiot lol. Absolutely shadows can not cast towards the direction of the Sun...simple and correct interpretation would be that Sun is originating from lower right corner of the image.

Zoomable image showing location of Sun.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerknight

Sunlight is coming from about 4 o'clock position. Object appears to be in a depression or crater. Which causes me to ask why place an 'antenna' in a crater? Can't vouch for the terminator shadow being cast by said tower / antenna. Object might be the tip of a mountain peak.

To see which direction the sun is shining from, look at the insides of craters, specifically, the inner walls and edges.

edit on 13-10-2012 by gguyx because: additional

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
People are incorrectly assuming that ground color is lighter on the left so that Sun must be originating from the left side but this is explanation why ground closer to the Sun is actually darker. Ground color is darker on the right because it's a downhill slope that's sloping away from the Sun that's pretty low on horizon. Meaning it will receive less light than area that's flat (area on the left side of the image).

This is exactly why the shadow cast by the tower is 750ft long but its actual height is calculated to be around 130ft. Thanks for bringing this up for clarification guys.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Holy crap some aliens wrote on the moon too!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I'm not too proud of defacing the moon with my watermark but it was necessary and hopefully people will understand why and be cool with it once I start presenting more material. Not some rehash of lunar anomalies that's been around the net for years either..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
reply to post by wirefly

You are not an idiot lol. Absolutely shadows can not cast towards the direction of the Sun...simple and correct interpretation would be that Sun is originating from lower right corner of the image.

Zoomable image showing location of Sun.

AAARRRRGGGHHH!!! I can't make myself see it correctly then. So I guess I'm perceiving the negative of the image?!? Walking away and coming back to it later.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
All I see is a couple of white smudges. However the one to the left appears to be producing a long shadow, which is pretty interesting. I made a post a few months ago with a of of good information about the supposed tower on the moon. Definitely seems to me like there is a tower on the moon, I'm not sure if this particular image shows that though.
edit on 13/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join