It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Obama's campaign headquarters shot at

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Perhaps not, but you wouldn't make a very good physicist, either.

We're obviously referring to tempered glass. Which, shatters your conclusion into tiny little pieces. The bullet would be long since passed before any shock wave could occur. But, the shattering would be instant! Hence, the initial direction of the wave would allow the now neatly stacked shards to succumb to gravity.
Are you stating that the glass would fall towards the direction of the force acting on it, due to Newton's 3rd law?
Or are you stating that you are unsure, because you have no idea how tempered glass reacts to bullets, but you thought stating your theory into a nice little package would sway people to think you do?

I'm simply stating that, we have NO PROOF of a bullet strike, OR a shooter, yet most everyone in this, and the other closed thread on the same subject, has accepted the "gunshot" tag by the media and DPD, as fact!

But, it isn't!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It wreaks and if you dont think its all a lil fishy , then apparently your bias is more then mine

The story isn't even 24 hours old - the police report is saying it's a shooting and - whatever else may come out of this story later - it's still too soon to call it

You really don't want this to be what it looks like - do you? :-)

My point is this: no matter where this story goes from here - no matter what the truth is (and reasonable people know it could go anywhere)...you called it

What were you saying about bias?

:-)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Wow...

Only 4 pages, and we've managed to go from a "reported but unfounded claim of a shooting" at a presidential campaign office, to "Toonces" the driving cat...

Way to stay on topic, guys....LOL

edit on 10/13/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: sp:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
People blame the government, for everything. Perhaps, if you hadn't been so STUPID with your life, you wouldn't be in financial trouble. Can't blame nobody but yourself!!!! Don't blame them (politicians). It's their JOB to lie. Their bosses pay them to do so.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Wow...

Only 4 pages, and we've managed to go from a "reported but unfounded claim of a shooting" at a presidential campaign office, to "Toonsis" the driving cat...

Way to stay on topic, guys....LOL

It may not be on topic, but it fits well with the fringe conspiracy thoughts often shown here on ATS. And funny.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When they finally get to the bottom of this, my bet is that it was an inside job.

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
Probably a disgruntled Democrat did the shooting to get the "sympathy" votes because Obama is behind in Colorado.

Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Poll Date Sample MoE Romney (R) Obama (D) Spread
RCP Average 10/3 - 10/10 -- -- 47.7 47.0 Romney +0.7
Denver Post/SurveyUSA 10/9 - 10/10 614 LV 4.0 48 47 Romney +1
CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac 10/4 - 10/9 1254 LV 3.0 48 47 Romney +1
ARG 10/5 - 10/8 600 LV 4.0 50 46 Romney +4
Rasmussen Reports 10/7 - 10/7 500 LV 4.5 48 49 Obama +1
University of Denver 10/4 - 10/5 604 LV 4.0 43 47 Obama +4
Gravis Marketing 10/3 - 10/4 1438 LV 2.8 49 46 Romney +3

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's interesting that there has been no updates on this story. Someone must have determined that there was NO bullet, therefore, NO story. But instead of printing a retraction, the MSM is quite content to leave this one alone, now that the weed of disparity has been fed and watered...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So true. Typically when some when breaks a window mid day with a rock or hammer or fist or whatever, the usual reaction is the police claiming it was shot out. Seems to be about as logical as someone getting punched in the face and the police reporting they were shot with a compound bow.

CJ

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So true. Typically when some when breaks a window mid day with a rock or hammer or fist or whatever, the usual reaction is the police claiming it was shot out. Seems to be about as logical as someone getting punched in the face and the police reporting they were shot with a compound bow.

CJ

IS there a post that you reply to in ANY thread that isnt directly condescending or sarcastic?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

CJ

Also if you were paying attention.....its not the police that claimed it, it was the report by the people there , that claim it was a shot out..........a clear difference.....

So before you get snide, how bout you get some facts first..........

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Obama gets the sympathy vote now.

False flag operation?

One shot at a campaign HQ in Denver?
C'mon...

Clearly it is.

Now Obama can finally grab everyone's guns and pass the we love terrorist bill.
heh.

only one shot?....wow...what?... did you want someone to empty a couple of 30-clip magazines?...and what is a "we love terrorist bill"???....he's blown the crap out of dozens of high-value targets, including OBL....what's your beef, chief? ...oh yeah, he's black, and he's a democrat

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

False flag operation?

C'mon...

Clearly it is.

heh.

only one shot?....wow...what?... did you want someone to empty a couple of 30-clip magazines?...and what is a "we love terrorist bill"???....he's blown the crap out of dozens of high-value targets, including OBL....what's your beef, chief? ...oh yeah, he's black, and he's a democrat

Wow first you call him a racist............even tho hes never said anything about Obamas skin color........then you accuse him of hating democrats, even tho hes not said anything about his political affiliation....

Political/race baiting much?

Just FYI Saturn is a libertarian.......and I usually disagree with him on most of his posts because hes pretty liberal..........

But I have to come to his defense here, because YOU automatically jump the gun..........YOU are one of the big reasons we have so many issues with racism and political divides in this country, because people like you start slinging mud and making accusations.....

You totally missed your mark on responding to that person, and you should be ashamed......

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

DENVER - Police continue to search for the person who shot into a field campaign office for President Obama in Denver last Friday.

According to John White with the Denver Police Department, investigators recovered one round from inside the building.
www.9news.com...

Anyone still interested?

It's still possible that someone meant it for someone else - and they're just a lousy shot

:-)
edit on 10/16/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: inappropriateness

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Yeah, but didn't you hear? The police announced they were investigating someone shooting out a window at the Obama campaign HQ - I think, at least to some posters here, that means what they found is a hammer - not a bullet.

CJ

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

False flag operation?

C'mon...

Clearly it is.

heh.

Sarcasm..

You fail at identifying it.

tisk tisk.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Just FYI Saturn is a libertarian.......and I usually disagree with him on most of his posts because hes pretty liberal..........

E-gad. Libertarian?

Naa..well, socially perhaps a bit. but ultimately I am just your standard hippy liberal commie etc.

But cheers for the attempted defense...however, not sure I would need defending from low waters.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

CJ

IS there a post that you reply to in ANY thread that isnt directly condescending or sarcastic?

What, are you going to tattle on me again? In response to your misdirected anger, the answer is "no". It is impossible for me to post anything but, due to the fact I was raised by looney liberals in a chickenshed. Zany how the police would want to be seen as total morons and not correct the story from the outset - they must really be bad at police work.

"After closer examination, we discovered that it was a cheesburger that was thrown through the window, not a bullet like we originally believed. Of course, considering the fact we eat thousands of cheeseburgers on a weekly basis AND handle weapons you can see how easily we mistook a bullet for a cheeseburger - now, all this talk of cheeseburgers is making me hungry. Anyone know where I can get one around here? No! Larry stop! That's a bullet your about to eat! See? We cops get confused alot and typically it has to do with misidentification of bullets and cheeseburgers. Why did God have to make two all beef patties look just like bullets? Why God? WHY?"

CJ
edit on 16-10-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Apparently sarcasm is not appreciated by the poster. He/she also believes people are so stupid they can't tell the difference between a cheeseburger and a bullet.

CJ

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join