It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The decaying of reality and the blue screen of death!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

You think so? I agree there are some major problems here not because they are meant to be here however.

In a world of testing, that has wars, starvation, hunger, homelessness, inequality, you have the tests in your face.

You can't leave this level of realm unless your heart overcomes those things.

But the level of abuse and violence here, is a result of consequences from past cycles and fallings.

And not all people who come in, are here due to the consequences, some answer the call to help, like Robin Williams in the Movie, What Dreams May Come and the hellscene where he risked lowering his frequency and being trapped for a time to rescue his wife.

"How can you forgive me for killing my sweet husband and children" (she committed suicide because she blamed herself for their car accidents because her whole family had been taken from her.)

He said, "For being so wonderful that a guy would give up heaven to come down to hell to hang around with you."

Paraphrased.

Evil was never created, its not needed. But the tests are hard and people have fallen for infinity, we're in an infinite system, infinity after infinity, and we're all equal parts of infinity.

Ideally, no one was ever meant to harm or fall.

There are many advanced beings who have not harmed or fallen.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
...I think i like it because its the opposite of what i do in my career and i can play the Devils advocate, or good cop bad cop. I dont take more than 10 minutes to write an Op so its really only for friday night small talk.

edit on 12-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

That may be the case - but you seem to center around Philosophical/Metaphysical issues... And - while those can be "entertaining", some of your comments imply more than a passing curiosity/fancy in these regards.

Having considered similar scenarios to your original thought (above, that is), have you ever wondered-at the physical similarities between/among ALL the other "game participants"?
And this kinda ties-in with fastbob72's thoughts...but...I was approached once with the notion that there are only a few (handful? couple of handfuls?) prototypes (base models) of people...and "the simulation" (game/whatever) continues to populate "the game" with a continual stream of variations (fatter, shorter, taller, thinner, wider, etc...) of the same.
There have been times when I was not far from convinced that this isn't precisely what's happening.
If that were the case, though...you might have to question if "I", or anyone-else on this board/site...is...real...
edit on 10/12/2012 by WanDash because: Filling-in a name.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

If that were the case, though...you might have to question if "I", or anyone-else on this board/site...is...real...

Thats a good question really and actually would make a great thread debate...you know like a like something titled
..who is the real prototype...

i can say sincerely im not a prototype because im ruthlessly rip off any ones else ideas before my coffees even boiled.

I like philosophy and metaphsyical, cause its the ultimate junkyard of human despair, hope and tradegy. A real Shakepearean blog.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the response or explanation.
Unfortunately, I am not privy to some of the information you count as fact.
Not saying you're wrong (because you could certainly be onto something) - just - the preponderance of evidence I have witnessed suggests that in this universe - "Life feeds on Life..."
True, I'm plagarising someone-else's observations...but...even looking at the oldest records (fossil) we seem to be able to get a handle on...every kind of creature that has populated this planet...has had to take the life of other creatures (I include plants in the definition of "creatures")...just to survive.
Maybe you don't count that as "evil". I don't know that I should...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
...Thats a good question really and actually would make a great thread debate...you know like a like something titled
..who is the real prototype...

i can say sincerely im not a prototype because im ruthlessly rip off any ones else ideas before my coffees even boiled.

Well - in Matrix-ese, one might wonder, then, if you are...a program...

Kinda off-topic, but...have you considered what the difference between "a program" (in The Matrix) and any of the unawakened masses would be?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Having considered similar scenarios to your original thought (above, that is), have you ever wondered-at the physical

Wow this particular phrase caught my attention because I our family moved cities four times by the time I was 11 and this thought struck me by the third move,third new primary school.

Not about how there maybe a particular pool of prototypes that seemed to reoccur but how there were striking similarities in facial features,shape and proportion between people.

How very similar looking faces kept appearing,with only slight variation in features.That I noticed particular common features ;shapes of mouth,eyes,nose,forehead,that would be found in faces that were almost universal.Well within Scotland,which in the 70's and 80's meant basically a particular homogenous,indigenious,white,northern european genepool which may explain the seeming constant facetypes repeating in itself but all the same it was striking a thing to notice age 9 or so.

I hasten to add that I noticed it but didn't seriously infer anything from the realisation,,I was 9 though.lol !!!

But does this proove a pool of prototypes or just that the basic scope for variation within the facial features isn't as wide as we feel it should be,believeing that somehow the variations should be almost infinite !!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
Wow this particular phrase caught my attention because I our family moved cities four times by the time I was 11 and this thought struck me by the third move,third new primary school.

Not about how there maybe a particular pool of prototypes that seemed to reoccur but how there were striking similarities in facial features,shape and proportion between people.

How very similar looking faces kept appearing,with only slight variation in features.That I noticed particular common features ;shapes of mouth,eyes,nose,forehead,that would be found in faces that were almost universal.Well within Scotland,which in the 70's and 80's meant basically a particular homogenous,indigenious,white,northern european genepool which may explain the seeming constant facetypes repeating in itself but all the same it was striking a thing to notice age 9 or so.

I hasten to add that I noticed it but didn't seriously infer anything from the realisation,,I was 9 though.lol !!!

But does this proove a pool of prototypes or just that the basic scope for variation within the facial features isn't as wide as we feel it should be,believeing that somehow the variations should be almost infinite !!!

By the time I was 14, I had lived in 14 different towns/cities...and had similar findings to yours.
Also - however - as you say - maybe the gene-pool simply isn't as varied as we might expect.
(Seems most people I know...after spending time tracing their roots...have found some lineage to "royalty" along the way. That might be easily explained with "survival of the fittest"... It might, also explain why the gene-pool isn't too terribly varied this far into the...game.)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

OK let me put it another way, without negative things happening in your life, how can you even know what to appreciate, if all you've ever experienced is positive things then we wouldn't be human, we would never be able to learn and grow from our mistakes etc.

The phrase "spoilt little princess" comes to mind, they can never truly appreciate what they have until they see or understand the negative sides to life.

Have you been so thirsty, that when you finally drink you become so thankful for the fact that water even exists? Have you ever been so tired that when you finally lie down, your body feels like it's in heaven. Such pleasures can only come from suffering. And every moment after you can truly appreciate your bed and water.

I do agree with you about evil thou, there is a limit and we seem to be WAY over that limit in this world, we all want a better world.
edit on 13-10-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I know exactly what you mean about evil. I felt grateful for peace and quiet and good people after I watched that movie "Jackass 3". One of the pay channels was free on Dish.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
maybe the creators of the program are the evil ones, from an evil society and we are all just the inmates placed into this fake world, or the guards who are place here with us to make our lives miserable till we learn our lessons and become compliant enough to allow entry back into the real world.....

you don't die, you just one day wake up in the real world, to be told you didn't learn your lessons, go back to sleep!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
maybe the creators of the program are the evil ones, from an evil society and we are all just the inmates placed into this fake world, or the guards who are place here with us to make our lives miserable till we learn our lessons and become compliant enough to allow entry back into the real world.....

you don't die, you just one day wake up in the real world, to be told you didn't learn your lessons, go back to sleep!!

Sadly - that's not funny.
It does, however, flow with the concept that "this is hell".

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Listen, the negative things you are talking about didn't have a human face to them, ie. someone harming you because their mystery school dualistic beliefs have been spoon fed them by the false light, for eons. So they're falling into the biggest trap you can. The real duality is Mom/Dad, the energies of Mother, ie. equality, unconditional love, never giving up on a wayward or lost or confused child, even a dangerous one, for true love never gives up on anyone, not even for kazillions of years, and all souls will make it out the other side, though they want the dignity of having chosen or "done it my way". And the energies of Father, creative, architecture, structure, order.

Kung fu panda Tigress - I did it my way

This is partly why this is taking so long, for the dignity of choosing the right path, the Love path, and being unique and "becoming".

The true duality is the Right and Left hemispheres of the brain.

That is also mystery school.

But in a tapestry of pain, illness, nightfall, winter, some accidents, cosmic events, we had enough to overcome, the failings of others were not a requirement.

There are high level testing grounds (earth before the fall, was like this too, and its highly interactive, simulated reality we're in, so worlds go up and down, dna goes up and down/degraded, we go up to higher realms for some cycles, or down Jacob's ladders falling into a more negative management team/real, all due to the Choices or answers on the tests. That is a group, individuals always do this in any realm they're in.

On these higher, though still dualistic levels, people are still facing the duality, the AI programming, but due to their fuller selves, memories of home, and connections to their Higher Self, and their maturity, they don't fall, they're birds of a feather that flock together and share a higher frequency. But, if one falls, they fall out of step with the others and enter the lower frequency grounds, the errors and distortions.

There is no need for someone performing harm for souls to learn. Though it was forseen, this would happen. For nature while immature while being what it is. Everyone hits rock bottom sooner or later and bounces back up.

The negative behavior side is a choice, not built in. It's a part of the tests, not the background.

The background for the duality portion of the cosmos has AI codings in the programming, that are the hardships, and they don't were a humanoid face.

They are not evil and bad behavior.

They are night, winter, death (which is actually the passage to life and waking up and is a test in itself), illness, scarsity, hardships by nature, etc.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
...The background for the duality portion of the cosmos has AI codings in the programming, that are the hardships, and they don't were a humanoid face.

They are not evil and bad behavior.

They are night, winter, death (which is actually the passage to life and waking up and is a test in itself), illness, scarsity, hardships by nature, etc.

Interesting.
You have a fairly comprehensive estimation of how the world works...
A part of your last phrase raises some questions.
"...death...is actually the passage to...waking up and is a test in itself..."
Do you believe that you know "where" this "waking up" is to take place?
In other words - are you perhaps suggesting that I/You/We are asleep on a hospital bed...or in some place of our own choosing...and our presence "here" (on Earth in this Universe/Dimension/etc...) is an attempt at escaping something (perhaps - some responsibility (?)) in the "sleeping" world?
There are obviously many many possible scenarios that could be applied to this... I am wondering what your beliefs would suggest.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join