It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween - The Highest Satanic Holy Day of The Year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
OP, youre INCORRECT, Halloween has NOTHING to do with Satan and that crap, it was the Pagan New Year if I am correct

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
op are you a troll or just terribly uninformed?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Promoting ignorance I see, ill informed post is ill informed post.

I suppose cross checking your source is a thing of the past?

LET THE WITCH HUNT BEGIN

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If there is a Satan, then, you are mistaken.

Christmas is the highest Satanic Holy day.

Christmas is all about consumerism, greed, gluttony, and sacrificial appeasement through ceremonial alters like the tree, and dinner table.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
By the time this thread is over, we'll all be Jehovah's Witnesses.
I've got a bunch of those branches in my family tree...scary, really scary.

edit on 12-10-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

If there is a Satan, then, you are mistaken.

Christmas is the highest Satanic Holy day.

Christmas is all about consumerism, greed, gluttony, and sacrificial appeasement through ceremonial alters like the tree, and dinner table.

I'll definitely be giving homage to the almighty Xmas turkey this year

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The OP can only be described as ignorant Christian propaganda.

Take elements of the truth and twist it into your own warped view of reality.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Whatever,
quit trying to rob children of their candy.

And the shoe can go on the other foot too for people who don't celebrate Christmas and their kids miss out.
Neither one of these has to be a religious thing, it can be simply for the kids to have fun and bond.

But whatever, feel free to be a fuddy duddy,
there are other houses to get candy from.

I'm glad I am non religious and spiritual instead, I can enjoy it all guilt free.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
only the best holiday ever!!!

Halloween or Hallowe'en (a contraction of its original title "All Hallows' Evening"),[5] also known as All Hallows' Eve,[6] is a yearly holiday observed around the world on October 31, the eve before the Western Christian feast of All Hallows. According to some scholars, All Hallows' Eve initially incorporated traditions from pagan harvest festivals and festivals honoring the dead, particularly the Celtic Samhain;[6][7][8] other scholars maintain that the feast originated entirely independently of Samhain.[9] Typical festive Halloween activities include trick-or-treating (also known as "guising"), attending costume parties, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories, and watching horror films.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by chrisb9

Not once have you called it by it's real name? All Hallows Eve...

All Hallows' Eve falls on 31st October each year, and is the day before All Hallows' Day, also known as All Saints' Day in the Christian calendar. The Church traditionally held a vigil on All Hallows' Eve when worshippers would prepare themselves with prayers and fasting prior to the feast day itself.

The name derives from the Old English 'hallowed' meaning holy or sanctified and is now usually contracted to the more familiar word Hallowe'en.

BBC Religion

Only in the West. The Orthodox commemorate All Saints' Day on the Sunday after Pentecost.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Halloween?

*hides in the closet with a coat hanger!

edit on 12-10-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

On October 31st, the high priest of all witch covens are required to make a human sacrifice.

I stopped reading here cause, honestly, it sounds like a medieval and seriously ignorant line of thought...

Much like the title actually.

All Hollow's Eve.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is true of all holidays, and Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter, and many others.

But that is not what people do.

What they have done is do their best to entrap people in their own sick twisted ideas. To try and put karma on humanity and dig pits for others to fall in.

But all their contracts ARE NULL AND VOID. The pits they dig they alone fall in.

Why? There are 365 days in a year, roughly speaking. And all the days that exist, belong To Goodness and Love and to all the People.

We have transformed and taken back every single day they throw at us and turn it into LOVE.

Halloween is a very special day of community support and love for children where gifts are given and they get to have fun and pretend and dress up, and kids love halloween.

Community and people give to others, to make children have a fun day.

And that is all it means, giving, fun, kids. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Its fun and its for kids.

THEY LOST THAT BIG TIME!

ALL DAYS HAVE BEEN TAKEN BACK BY LOVE.

In fact, they never belonged to the dark hats to begin with.

Their crimes are all their own, and no one else's.

Intent of heart determines how one sees or transforms anything and all energies.

I do think wide awake and aware communities should start to pay attention and check out in large numbers all the likely suspects in their towns for occult behaviors and ritual murders though. I've been waiting a long time for the numbers and would be front row with my weapons drawn.

My list of suspects goes like this: local mayors, city counsil members, judges, police force, teachers, doctors, ministers, corporate heads of all kinds, and all resorts, and elite properties, and cabins, and estates, and business warehouses, and even underneath public buildings would be checked for all manors of dungeons, tunnels whatever. Serve and Protect should be the motto.

But only the ones conducting the crimes are guilty of anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

ARE YOU INSANE????????????????????????
what is this history lie you are going on about?
i feel like i'm in a pentacostle sunday school nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are much scarier than anything about samhain (halloween)

Exactly my thoughts!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
Celtic New Year
October 31 is the most important day in the satanic year. On this day, the god of the Celtics was to have called up the spirits of the wicked dead who had died during the past year. At the same time, other evil spirits arose and went about the countryside harassing the people. On October 31, the Celtics expected to be harassed by ghosts, evil spirits and demons; and it was no fun and games to them.

October 31 is the only day of the year where the strength of the terra boundary (world ley-line grid) is minimal.

Close to this date nephil spirits (ghosts, demons, ancestral guardians etc) can freely gain access to this world.

For the remainder of the year a spirit has to have great strength to be able to pass through this barrier to the regions below.

Why is it that Christians class ALL spirits as evil when it wasn't their fault that they were born with angelic DNA after their fallen fathers raped human women back in the days of Enoch the Scribe ?

THE MIDDLE AGES
They were guided by spirits in the form of black cats. The Druids worshiped cats believing them to be reincarnated evil people.

Wrong.
The rephaim are seen as ravens or crows if their place of origin is land based. They possess black cormorants if they are coastal based. The black cat is a new age myth.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Welcome to ATS.

Perhaps someone should have told you that you'd be ripped to shreds for this. But I suspect you know that someone already did just that. Star and flag for your bravery.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
>>
we find that its roots go deep into heathenism, paganism, sa [...ABORT ...]
>>

That's where i stopped. Christmas has roots in paganism as well - so let's not celebrate it anymore!

And..by the way..what's wrong with your religion that you're so SCARED? Have you lost any sense so you're unable to discern between harmless fun and Satan worship anymore? So..seriously you think that people who celebrate Halloween are worshipping the devil? Who tells you that BS?

I think it's funny that you say not to celebrate it because "...isn't the whole point fear, destruction" etc.. but YOU are the one caught in your own fear - by mis-interpreting your own religion and twisting it into a fearmonger religion.

Believe me, God or Jesus "up in heaven" know when someone is evil, worshiping the devil etc...and you can bet they won't give a hoot if some people dress up on Halloween. God is not THAT dumb as to see harmless kids or party goers on Halloween as "devil worshippers"...or do you think God is that superficial and wastes his time with banalities ?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
@OP.
Do you enjoy communicating with your loved ones who might be in another state / country ?
i ask because Halloween was once a time where mortals could communicate with their deceased loved ones.

Before Jesus Christ died on the cross, all spirits would reside in Sheol.

Sheol was once a resting place, a paradise for the deceased.

When Jesus rose from the tomb, he took all of Sheols good spirits into a new paradise.

Sheol (hell) is now occupied with non-Christian spirits who are naturally hostile to Christians and mortals.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You have snapped mate(In a good way!). I need me one of those play guns! LoL

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The only holidays I keep are Thanksgiving and Christian Passover.

New Year's Eve, Valentine's day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas are not Compatible with the Christian faith. I'm sure I am leaving some out, but those are the main ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join