It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ascenion happen in like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Last night was trying to get to sleep, laying there looking at the dark ceiling and i could hear what i think was a voice speaking very quickely but its volume was just low enough to lack clarity to understand the words.
A large wave of external energy then hit me. It was very usual and had my body paralysed. It felt like an electric shock. Then it subsided after what i think was about a minute i could move again.

I dont think i was scared, because it didnt give me time to be scared the way it happened. All i had time for was the acknowledging the experience. Im wondering is this how ascension will happen except it wont subside?
edit on 12-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think ascenion is a more subjective personal experience, unique to the individual. no 2 experiences the same similar yes (hence all the literature regarding it) but not the same...............................

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

really there is no external energy just your mind is perceiving it as so. Whatever is happening it sounds like transformation and that might be what to ascend is all about. That in turn is to realize the truth, in this case the truth that we are not a physical body alone.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sounds like you almost had a OBE/Lucid Dream, these symptoms often happen before you enter one from awake state, in fact a lot of lucid dreamer/OBE'ers aim for this state on purpose.
edit on 12-10-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
u2u'd you

edit on 12-10-2012 by 3Dplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sounds like you entered into what is called the 'hypnagogic state,' the state that is in-between waking and sleeping...

Idk about it's relationship to 'ascension,' but I do consider it be very relevant to progressing with consciousness, or spiritually, though it is not talked about much. It is worthwhile to learn to maintain awareness in this state, and then learn to control the sensations and perceptions, as well as enter dreams, or perhaps astral project. All of this is possible.
edit on 12-10-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I always thought it would look like this ascension

[/img]

Otherwise we might as well be talking about unicorns and fairies

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Had you posted this before last May I probably would've called you crazy. But I've been having very similar experiences the past year or so.

I'm at a loss for what it is or what could be causing it. My friend says he has been having it happen too...

I would post more but I'm posting from my phone... :/

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You have now been polarized. Congratulations. You are on your way.

2nd Line

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuzz420

Wot you mean "polarised"?

top topics

join