It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions regarding Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Added warning to previous post
edit on 12-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: Added warning to previous post

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is Above Top Secret
we like to deny ignorance,
we like to find a conspiracy, within a conspiracy.
Are the people that try to control what we see
created from industry trying to influence opinion,
which leads to industry stock values?

edit on 12-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tpsreporter

The chemtrail program is nearly complete IMO.
It's reason d'etre will soon become apparent, again IMO.

October 24th, the digital switchover date is related and significant.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If Chemtrails are Real: Where have they been the past few months? Does the lack of contrails/chemtrails coincide with the lack of clouds?

Contrails and cirrus clouds (their natural analog) form in super-saturated, cold air at high altittudes. If one cannot form, neither can the other. That is why some (most?) contrails seem to disappear after a brief period or do not form at all; the exhaust turns to vapor, or never condenses.

Does it signify that "they" were not actively creating weather patterns in my area for that time period?

No. "They" do not create weather patterns. Cloud seeding follows weather patterns, takes place at lower altitudes, and doesn't leave a "trail." It doesn't rain from 20,000 feet up, rain and othr forms of precipitation occur much lower to the surface.

Why suddenly stop and for such a long period of time?

1. Weather.
2. Jet stream.

If Chemtrails are a Hoax: Where have all the contrails gone?

See, above.

I don't recall going so long with them being so sparsely seen or so quickly dissipating.

Unless you were actually tracking the weather or logging it, you are working from perceived recollection, which is speculative, at best. You may have missed a couple of days, here and there, when conditions were more favorable, and you didn't notice.
Keep an hourly log. I've seen conditions change from favorable to unfavorable and back over the course of a few hours or a single day. Or vice-versa.

Normally they criss-cross the sky and stay put for the entire day.

Normally? I'd bet there are others here and in your area who might disagree what is "normal." We're getting subjective again.

Does the lack of clouds signify a weather pattern that is not conducive for contrail formation?

A lack of cirrus clouds would do so. Lower-level clouds, such as cumulus, are not usually related either way.
You may have different cloud types at differing altitudes simultaneously, depending upon circumstances.
See this: Cloud types.

jw

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
there are many reports worldwide of decreased spraying activity. i have read that "activists" have damaged some of the computers used for control of the [global] operation. or, maybe all the naysayers are having a positive effect.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

What reports where?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

If Chemtrails are Real: Where have they been the past few months? Does the lack of contrails/chemtrails coincide with the lack of clouds?

Contrails and cirrus clouds (their natural analog) form in super-saturated, cold air at high altittudes. If one cannot form, neither can the other. That is why some (most?) contrails seem to disappear after a brief period or do not form at all; the exhaust turns to vapor, or never condenses.

Not exactly true. Contrails can form when cirrus cannot. Contrails can form at relative humidities of around 60-70%, whereas cirrus can form at relative humidities of above 100%.

The reason is that the plane exhaust will temporarily raise the humidity above 100%, allowing the contrail to form (just like a cloud forms).

However contrails and cirrus need the same conditions to persist (above around 60-70%).

Conditions for contrail persistence are seasonal. These seasons are roughly related to the local seasonality of rain. Just like it does not rain much in SoCal in the summer, there are also very few contrails in the summer. That's about to change, seeing as it's October.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
no chemtrails today! the last time we had chemtrails here was the last week of september. they sprayed for three days. the first two spray sessions generally cleared by the end of the days but sunday, the third day of spraying, was an all out, no holds barred, ariel attack. hundreds, perhaps thousands of flights crisscrossing the skys. the flight paths, easy to see from the large trails behind each engine area of every plane, went across the entire county in every direction. none of the planes involved were seen to land or take off from the commercial airport, nor did any of the trails lead to or from it. i watched the standard airport traffic, fed x and various passenger airlines, doing business as usual as i was located less than a mile from the airport and directly underneath the flight paths, a great vantage point. the spray planes were concentrated at a hieght that was about half of the 'cruising altitude' used by commercial flights. i did see some planes at the higher altitude leaving trails, but these trails disappeared quickly. the last thing that i noticed before the sky across my county became completely full of a dense mixture of unkown composition with the consistency of mushroom soup, was that all the spray planes i had seen were either all white or all silver without markings on them. i have lived near this airport for many years and i have never seen these planes use them. it was getting late in the day so i left to get a pizza. on making my way thru the soup like atmosphere i saw several people jogging and on bicycles. i wanted to warn them that they were risking certain death in the course of their activities, but i figured that they knew how to take care of themselves, being grown adults and all. perhaps they never bothered to 'just look up'.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i made you a report.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

the flight paths, easy to see from the large trails behind each engine area of every plane, went across the entire county in every direction. none of the planes involved were seen to land or take off from the commercial airport, nor did any of the trails lead to or from it.

I have a question for you....maybe two...

So from what your saying you could see these trails behind each engine area of these planes,correct?

Then why can't these be normal contrails, and how do you know these were chemtrails?

Well you wouldn't see these trails coming from planes that land and takeoff from your commercial airport, as the planes leaving the trails are flying at at least 30,000 ft.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

on making my way thru the soup like atmosphere i saw several people jogging and on bicycles. i wanted to warn them that they were risking certain death in the course of their activities, but i figured that they knew how to take care of themselves, being grown adults and all. perhaps they never bothered to 'just look up'.

So your saying the soup like atmosphere was at ground level?

Did you happen to think that maybe they know chemtrails do not exist, and when they look up what they see are not chemically laced contrails(chemtrails) but in fact just another day of normal air traffic with contrails that persist?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
no chemtrails today! the last time we had chemtrails here was the last week of september. they sprayed for three days. the first two spray sessions generally cleared by the end of the days but sunday, the third day of spraying, was an all out, no holds barred, ariel attack. hundreds, perhaps thousands of flights crisscrossing the skys. the flight paths, easy to see from the large trails behind each engine area of every plane, went across the entire county in every direction. none of the planes involved were seen to land or take off from the commercial airport, nor did any of the trails lead to or from it. i watched the standard airport traffic, fed x and various passenger airlines, doing business as usual as i was located less than a mile from the airport and directly underneath the flight paths, a great vantage point.

Which airport are you close to? I'll make a map of the flyover traffic for you.

You can see contrails easily for about 50 miles in any direction, and over 100 miles if conditions are right. So "directly overhead" is rarely relevant.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
1... Then why can't these be normal contrails, and how do you know these were chemtrails? ... i refered to the trails i observed as simply trails. 2... Well you wouldn't see these trails coming from planes that land and takeoff from your commercial airport, as the planes leaving the trails are flying at at least 30,000 ft.?...no trails were seen on planes landing or taking off. 3 ...So your saying the soup like atmosphere was at ground level? ... yes, ground level by mid afternoon. 4 ...So "directly overhead" is rarely relevant.?... i said i was directly underneath the planes as they take off/land. the only thing between me and the airport is a freeway.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword 4 ...So "directly overhead" is rarely relevant.?... i said i was directly underneath the planes as they take off/land. the only thing between me and the airport is a freeway.

It's rarely relevant when observing contrails.

When planes are taking off and landing, they are too low, so they don't leave contrails.

Which airport?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
'unicus' posted... Not exactly true. Contrails can form when cirrus cannot. Contrails can form at relative humidities of around 60-70%, whereas cirrus can form at relative humidities of above 100%.

The reason is that the plane exhaust will temporarily raise the humidity above 100%, allowing the contrail to form (just like a cloud forms).

However contrails and cirrus need the same conditions to persist (above around 60-70%)...........................i would add to my above 'report' that the humidity when spraying started was quite low [at ground level], and the trails for the first two days disapeared by evening. however on the third day [the bad one] the humidity level was highly elevated and the trails [that became a soupy mess] lingered until the next afternoon. also... i never sighted anything like a cloud, just 'trails 'n soup'.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

The chemtrail program is nearly complete IMO.
It's reason d'etre will soon become apparent, again IMO.

If I had a dollar for every prediction that the reasons for chemtrails would soon be apparent I'd have more money than I have now.

And I could double the amount if I had a dollar for every time such a prediction failed to be realised.

October 24th, the digital switchover date is related and significant.

Which digital switchover?? Hawkes Bay and the West Coast went digital on 1 October this year

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
america went digital maybe 10 years ago. look at all the crap that's happened since then!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by lastword 4 ...So "directly overhead" is rarely relevant.?... i said i was directly underneath the planes as they take off/land. the only thing between me and the airport is a freeway.

It's rarely relevant when observing contrails.

When planes are taking off and landing, they are too low, so they don't leave contrails.

Which airport?

Uncinus -- I have a question...

As a jet passenger, I had passed over other airports while my flight was at high altitude (I can't say if I was ever "directly" over another airport, but I've been on flights that were close to being over other airports). Isn't it possible that these over-flying planes are leaving contrails? Airliners can safely fly at high altitudes close to other airports, provided they are high enough not to interfere with landing and takeoff operations.

I do understand and agree with what you are saying about the planes from local airports not leaving contrails as the take off or land, due to being too low for contrail production.

edit on 10/15/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yar...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

That being said till 4 days ago it was 100 plus days of 100 degree heat or more and the sky has been filled with them on better than half of those days and we had 2 days of rain in the past 4 months. hmmmmm
Las Vegas,Nv

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join