It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Young girl committed suicide by social media !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Well the article says

The police have been unable to track her stalker down. “The police investigated and investigated, it got traced to somebody in the United States,” said Carol. “But they never found him. Those people are very good at hiding their tracks.” The suspected pedophile threatened that if she didn’t do a show for him, he would circulate her pictures again. Amanda wouldn’t bow to the pressure and he carried out his threat. Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

Although, I found where people are posting his info online. Not 100% sure if it is the right guy or not though.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by calstorm

People are not going to not like you because some creepy guy is posting pictures of you naked when you were 12, like I said I do not buy that story at all. Parents get arrested for getting naked pictures of their own babies developed at Walmart. There is just no way someone could post pictures of a topless 12 year old on facebook without a visit from the FBI.

She posted them, what do you not get? The ignorance here is irritating.

I don't particularly believe that her choice to commit suicide lies solely in her inability to take responsibility for her actions...she needs to take responsibility be she also needs to be coached and supported through that negative backlash to turn it into a learning experience...apparently this isn't nor wasn't the case...apparently we stop parenting at adolescence...apparently we expect children to have all the knowledge and wisdom of adulthood now...

people should be responsible for themselves and their actions I agree I will not argue that but there has to be more motivating and driving factors than regret over her actions to actually go through and commit suicide...that is a pretty huge leap...

I personally feel if she had the right support and guidance she would have learned a very big lesson and came out the other end an amazing adult...clearly that was not present...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Completely agree. You better believe I'm going to use it.I'm waiting for some clown to come along and ask me how I intend to keep her from using the internet in my home

Easy.No personal computer and she'll only have internet access when dad's around. I don't even want to get started on cell phones. (sorry mods,I know that's a bit off topic,but not really)
edit on 13-10-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Exactly, I think people are missing the post where her parents where alcoholics and her mother told her she didn't care if she died.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by hoochymama

Completely agree. You better believe I'm going to use it.I'm waiting for some clown to come along and ask me how I inted to keep her from using the internet in my home

Easy.No personal computer and she'll only have internet access when dad's around. I don't even want to get started on cell phones. (sorry mods,I know that's a bit off topic,but not really)

Well I was 14 not too long ago, you may want to rethink your strategy. Girls with the super controlling parents were the MOST fun out of all of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

You do not have a Facebook obviously, because the whole fiasco with details on what she did is all over pages and people's statuses alike. Well you're probably a 35 year old creep anyway, so why are you inputting on this topic?
edit on 13-10-2012 by sgspecial19 because: Typo

You mad bro? Just face it, you posted something stupid and I corrected you. Don't try to change the subject with your ad hom BS

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just went to the R.I.P Amanda Todd Facebook page (the one with 30k followers)... You would not believe some of the posts I'm reading on there. Totally disgusting and these idiots are doing it with their real names, profile pics... I hope they are found and dealt with...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Super controlling has nothing to do with it. Just knowing what is going on is the key.

link   

It wasn't blackmail "bro" she sent the pic to him from her webcam camera software. The blackmail story was a strong attempt to appeal to pathos in order to rally up misinformed people about her tragic, yet irresponsible death due to her own choices.
edit on 13-10-2012 by sgspecial19 because: Add another sentence

link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

The People who dont give a damn and the People who suffer while committing suicide are actually in the same realm. They dont care. That means someone never cared for them either.

What are you saying exactly? That people who suffer through depression are apathetic too, or do you mean that those who pick on them suffer as well as the victims do due to that apathy? Or are you saying that a depressed person doesn't care for his/herself?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Not really, this could end up to be the troll of all trolls when its all said and done.

link   

Meh,they were the same when I was 14 that's not going to change with any generation. BUT..you're clearly not a parent..because nothing I just said is "super controlling". I can tell your young. Us parents call it being a responsible parent,you know,to prevent crap like this from happening? Believe it or not there are some of us left out there.So come talk to me when you have kids.

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I just went to the R.I.P Amanda Todd Facebook page (the one with 30k followers)... You would not believe some of the posts I'm reading on there. Totally disgusting and these idiots are doing it with their real names, profile pics... I hope they are found and dealt with...

Two things
1. Link please
2. Found and dealt with? Tell me, what law are they breaking?

link   

I think u answered that one ur self. There all bull#.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Actually those are probably troll accounts that are very well made.

link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

I think u answered that one ur self. There all bull#.

No, I didn't. I asked you what you meant, listing three specific options.

Explain why they're all BS please.

link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by jhn7537

Two things
1. Link please
2. Found and dealt with? Tell me, what law are they breaking?

They arent breaking any law, I just hope someone finds them and beats the living you know what out of them... that is all...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

There not. Just continuing the trolling in there own feeble minds.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yep!!!! Unfortunatly these same Parents have made there Males into complete helpless P.O.S.!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join