It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Young girl committed suicide by social media !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by Sly1one

Bullying isn't the issue...lack of support from friends and family is apparently the bigger issue..."I have no one"..."I need someone"??? where are the loving parents? family? siblings? zero friends?

If you have no friends it is probably because you are not the type of person that people want to be friends with. If you were traveling around the country and found yourself running into the same social problems it would be wise to look into the mirror.

Did you watch the video have you read info from any other sites/ The girl had alcoholic and abusive parents and a guy stalking her every time she went to a new school posting a mistake she made at the age of 12. It was other people for the most part causing them not to like her, aside from the what she did at the one school. That is the only thing that she did to make people not like her.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

No it doesnt but being a 29 year old man and wanting to walk up to a 15 year old girl you dont know and give her a big hug and support arent good signs

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Internet meme: shows her tits on the Internet, kills herself, gets sympathy from people for not taking responsibility for her actions.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

That is the point in this thread. Other issues are other things but Suicide sometimes is a lot of depression and a lot of reason to not live anymore regardless of the outside influences. The problems that todays youth seem to go through, even though we all went through it at some time, is magnified as even "greater" and more of a sudden feeling of "suicide" which makes them not feel that pain anymore.

I might not think its a big deal but someone apparently does. So, I cant really judge it really is the parents need to help there kids "deal with" # a lot better.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknull

No it doesnt but being a 29 year old man and wanting to walk up to a 15 year old girl you dont know and give her a big hug and support arent good signs

Yep I would do it in this situation. That is the problem with society, just like you, you'd rather be cruel and see the worst side of things.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

How am I being cruel and seeing the worst of things did you read all my posts?

link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by popcornmafia

So because you knew how to act when you were 12, all children should know how to act??? That makes sense...

She even said she made a bad decision in the video!!

She knew she was doing wrong so yes she knew how to act
and what to show and not to show..

Made a even bigger mistake by killing herself and people say
its not her fault?

Thats ass backwards. She knew she done wrong,
what she did not know was when your in a ditch STOP digging..
To late for her now, she is now the example of what not to do..

As I said earlier... Doing what ANNE FRANK did and her dairy was the right
thing to do.. Even after she was raped and watched her female family members being raped
and killed, she fought and fought and fought... THAT is who a hero is even in death.

So is that your baseline for comparison, Anne "Freaking" Frank?There are VERY FEW ladies in the world who could have tolerated the situations she had to deal with... I can't believe that's who you're deciding to use for comparisons with this child...

link   
reply to post by calstorm

People are not going to not like you because some creepy guy is posting pictures of you naked when you were 12, like I said I do not buy that story at all. Parents get arrested for getting naked pictures of their own babies developed at Walmart. There is just no way someone could post pictures of a topless 12 year old on facebook without a visit from the FBI.

link   
On the real, the recurring theme is she kept creating Facebook accounts. If she didnt have one to begin with no one would of known she "flashed".

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

So because you knew how to act when you were 12, all children should know how to act??? That makes sense...

She even said she made a bad decision in the video!!

She knew she was doing wrong so yes she knew how to act
and what to show and not to show..

Made a even bigger mistake by killing herself and people say
its not her fault?

Thats ass backwards. She knew she done wrong,
what she did not know was when your in a ditch STOP digging..
To late for her now, she is now the example of what not to do..

As I said earlier... Doing what ANNE FRANK did and her dairy was the right
thing to do.. Even after she was raped and watched her female family members being raped
and killed, she fought and fought and fought... THAT is who a hero is even in death.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Very, very sorry for this girl...I see a lot of apathy on YouTube (and some here on ATS) regarding this and it sickens me. What I would do for people like her who suffer, and what I feel like saying to those who don't give a damn...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by calstorm

People are not going to not like you because some creepy guy is posting pictures of you naked when you were 12, like I said I do not buy that story at all. Parents get arrested for getting naked pictures of their own babies developed at Walmart. There is just no way someone could post pictures of a topless 12 year old on facebook without a visit from the FBI.

She posted them, what do you not get? The ignorance here is irritating.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Exactly if your being found through facebook and you have no friends from the way its being put off then why do you have a facebook or why are you updating it for new locations.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Internet meme: shows her tits on the Internet, kills herself, gets sympathy from people for not taking responsibility for her actions.

You're right, more 12 year olds should take responsibility for their actions

I understand she committed suicide at age 15, but she flashed the webcam at 12...

link   

Don't think thats what he was saying. But I do know my daughter(who is 5 now) will NOT have access to a webcam that's for sure.Nor will she be allowed to run wild on the Internet at 12.

link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

no the guy that had her on cam screen captured her and then did it because she would not give him a cam show

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

The People who dont give a damn and the People who suffer while committing suicide are actually in the same realm. They dont care. That means someone never cared for them either.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

Wrong. She did that on a site that is notorious for people doing that in front of probably hundreds of strangers.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Exactly!!! The parents have that power and they refuse to use it. Having kids have facebook accounts is crazy in my book. Kids with cell phones is crazy in my book.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

She posted them, what do you not get? The ignorance here is irritating.

Yeah the ignorance is irritating watch the video again at the 2:36 mark and be real irritated with yourself because you just made yourself look pretty ignorant by posting what you did there.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join