It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Exposed!!! Amazing, Revealing 10 minute video!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Most of this has been discussed on ATS over the past 8 to 9 years, but here it is. all compiled into one amazing fact packed video. Very revealing, those with a thirst for knowledge and truth click the play button.
Enjoy! Sources are in description as well as at the bottom of this post.

So what did yall think? Pretty crazy how many democratically elected officials the CIA/Our Country has overthrown, dictatorships we have installed, and how all of our crimes have came back to bite us in the A$$, This country is getting what it has unleashed on the rest of the world, pain and suffering. If there is such a thing as Karma then we are experiencing it now and will for a long time! Or you could just call it BLOWBACK. Thank you Ron Paul and ATS for opening my eyes and waking me up back in 2007, without you, or this website, I would be a lost sheep like most Americans and the rest of the world. Enjoy.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4
Source 5
Source 6
edit on 10/12/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (Added Sources)

edit on 10/12/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

The CIA needs to be disbanded!! But as we all know, our wonderful government officials will just rename it to something like "Homeland Patriots"!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

The CIA needs to be disbanded!! But as we all know, our wonderful government officials will just rename it to something like "Homeland Patriots"!

Couldn't agree more! It is a disgrace, this country, claiming to stand for freedom when all we do is take freedom away, make the world a much more dangerous and miserable place, and for what!? I think the US ranks right up there with North Korea and Nazi Germany, and the fall will be like that of Rome. Only a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
8 Flags and only 2 individual replys, come on people let's make a discussion of this.

On another note, It amazes me how all of this is openly available to the public and anyone and yet most American's aren't interested in hearing it. I just tried to show my grandmother this video and she got bored a minute and a half in and said she didn't want to finish watching it. Seriously!? What the hell is wrong with this country, I don't understand how anyone could not be interested in learning what there government, the people who represent them are doing and how much of an impact it has on our lives and the rest of the worlds, people disgust me.
edit on 10/12/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (typo)

edit on 10/12/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

We have become the machine we fought our way free to be away from but at this point in history we may be relegated to accepting the situation or perish in the fight to restore...
(sometimes I wonder what it pays to run the sound cannon)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

just that voice and you know you hit gold. Debunk this .

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty

We have become the machine we fought our way free to be away from but at this point in history we may be relegated to accepting the situation or perish in the fight to restore...
(sometimes I wonder what it pays to run the sound cannon)

There is no choice, I believe we are beyond saving by now, the damage is irreparable, any effort to stem the bleeding will result in a complete system collapse, but we will rise as a phoenix from the ashes.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You reap what you sow. The US will eventually fall and fall hard. It’s unfortunate as 99.5% of Americans are innocent of all of this. However, you cannot keep doing what you’re doing and get away with it forever. Perhaps it was easier back in the day before the internet and organisations like WikiLeaks. Either way, I think the world will get very messy over the next five to ten years. Unfortunately those who are responsible for this will probably be nowhere to be found hiding somewhere like the pathetic cowards they are. The CIA does need to be disbanded, but that will definitely not happen any time in the near future.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
there's no stopping them. they've been there all along and are too well entrenched and protected to be removed.

them = The Empire
us = Ewoks

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Excellent video mate! And you brought sources! Woot! That's how you do it, good job

This video quickly & efficiently summarizes the CIA's shenanigans and it even opens with a couple of lines from the Great George Carlin. Awesome video and I'm now a subscriber to his channel.

Star and Flag all the way

George Carlin on the American Dream

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Good video from you to.

Yeah dude, the video still amazes me. I now show it to everyone, because it's brief and quick, no one wants to sit and watch an hour video. Just the facts and no commentary, how I like it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

join