It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previous life experiences.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That is rather intriguing, I have a similar experience, I often have vivid dreams of being a male soldier who was killed in the Vietnam war.

I even know specific details, such as being born and raised in Kansas, having a blonde haired sister named Samantha, and my (past life name) is on a memorial granite slab in a city in California where I was living before being deployed. I was killed by a shot gun wound in the back of the head.

I know this may seem far-fetched but these are real past lives, what is important is to not let these memories become to apparent in the life your living now, by all means reflect on your past lives but don’t get all wrapped up in them. The person you are right now is the most important aspect to remember. That person from your past has traits that carry through to this life but remember the person you are right now should not be held back by your past life, no matter how traumatic.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

I feel like I know what you mean. I dont really know for sure about anything to do with my past life, but I always seem to have dreams about hand to hand combat. I am also a good fighter, but I havent had any training, and I seem to have exceptional survival instincts and a super intense drive to protect others. I am also EXTREMELY interested in ancient sparta, like i actually researched it a whole lot and I even did a school project on it just to be able to share some research with my classmates. Its interesting because these traits seem to come directly from my soul because nobody in my family is like this, it seems to be just uniquely me. I joke around with my dad a lot by saying that I was alexander the great in a past life, but Idk it has started to not seem all that crazy lol. For starters, we have similar names, mine is Alexia which just so happens to mean defender of mankind. And I think it is just kind of interesting that i am so tough and violent and I am a girl, but I honestly want to fight people sometimes, its kinda strange, I mean i never act on it because I am nice and I dont really want to hurt people, but still its just a weird craving I have lol. I am just a warrior at heart.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello interesting post,
My great grandfather was in WW I and WW II he was imprisonned in WW II in an icy cell for 8 years they let him go after and he returned home. recently i have been researching history dont know why but i think its fun i also saw a timline of inventions being made quite interesting neat thread thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I had recurring dreams as a child that eventually stopped (man growing up sucks) one of them was based in an old style theater with an annoying lump in the floor as it Descended down toward the screen. I had a child in a carriage and was concerned I would trip over the 'lump' at the entrance.(which I felt strongly I had done before) anyway, there was an orchestra pit and the movies were soundless. Thats all i remember from the first dream. The other dream I had a lot took place in a cemetery with these weird 'walls' of drawers that the dead were laid to rest in. The purpose of the funeral I was at in this dream was to bury an 8 or 9 year old male cousin, and my uncle...they were put TOGETHER in the same 'drawer' in the wall!! Ew! I learned later by watching a documentary in elementary school that BOTH of these places were in New Orleans (I've NEVER been there!!! ) and the wall of drawers my kin were buried in we're actually called ovens (kinda looked like ovens) and it was known during the plague for families to lay more than one body to rest in the same grave!! Had those dreams over and over for several years as a child..gooooooosebumps!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join