It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

maybe he saw some reptilian in her??? lol

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Icke is right about a lot of stuff. The son of god remark was explained in one of his books. I believe he was just starting out then with the conspiracy stuff. It is like a new christian on their journey who is really wrapped up in it and that is all they think about . makes you crazy for a while until you snap out of it and move to the next level.

But pedophile is rampant everywhere. I thoroughly believe there are many predators in high positions. It is hard to believe some of the stories but you will never know a pedophile if you met him/her on the street. They are the worst, they will fool everyone and when caught they will have supporters defending them saying he /she would never do that. MFRS they are dangerous they may not kill the body but they do a number one the souls of their victims.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is no link provided that shows jimmy did this. I could look myself and will.

Is this the same hideous looking white haired guy who hosted top of the pops in the 60's? It's all I know about him.

The link to news report on Saville

Well they really should check up on creeps who do anything that helps children as more often than not they were never really being charitable afterall, but just feeding their sick desires.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

There are other threads relating to the actions of Jimmy Savile, that's why didn't include links to what he has been accused of doing.

This was more about David Icke calling it a while back. And yes I appreciate Jimmy was eccentric and anyone could have guessed what he was like, it has only really just come to light in the public domain over the past week or two.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A friend of my mum's worked in Leeds Infirmary years ago whilst Jimmy Savile was there and she said he used to request to go into the mortuary "to relect".

It makes my blood run cold thinking about this now.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I don't want to get into a whole debate about this but I DO have an honest question for people who resist this being true. I am not fully endorsing it nor do I fully reject it either. In fact, If I were forced to give an either/or opinion on the matter I would lean towards it being true. I still wrestle with it. It IS alot to swallow. It is almost impossible to wrap ones brain around. But, like I said, just because I can't wrap my mind around it, doesn't make it go away.

Question:
Which would you RATHER be true?

1. David Icke threw on the Reptilians to make himself look like a loon so that he would not be killed but could get some of the truth out

or

2. There really are a race of interdimension reptillian based sentient beings who have been manipulating humanity for eons?

Which one sits better with you and Affords you to be able to sleep better at night?

That is the direct straighforward question that I would love a direct stright forward answer to.

Either way, I think that we are going to see alot more of his insane ramblings being proven 100% correct in the near future.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Both pills are hard to swallow and frankly both disturb me. I will say I don't have enough evidence for question 2 to determine if it is actually the truth. I do believe in blood-lines however and how they are manipulating and controlling most of the population. And I would not throw out the idea that there are Aliens interfering with the Earth as it is possible in this vast universe.

Honestly, I would feel worse if this is humans doing this to humans then I would an alien race. Why? Because what does that say about humanity. Neither makes me sleep better one reason I am on ATS because I know the answers can no longer be found from the MSM...

Does that answer your question?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I have often believed he threw on the Reptilians to make himself look like a loon so that he would not be killed but could get some of the truth out.

If he had been straight about it something would have happened to him...Or he is part of it...

It has been said that all you have to do is replace Reptilian with Jew to get his real message but I don't know.

See I don't buy that either if there is a cabal they believe something none of use gentiles and jews and hundred other religions have never heard of or experienced because we are not allowed...

To blame Jews (no offense to you ok? you are mentioning it and possibly not what you believe) it is however stereotypical, shortsighted and limiting to those who do believe it...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Cobaltic 1978

Your Avatar is a pathetic politcal statement which illustartes (to me) that however interesting or credible your stories and information sources are, I for one find you Offensive.........!!

Not only because of the cheap political point you are trying to make but also to the denegration and insults to the memories of those whom fought in WW2 to give you the frredom to say what you want..........

Reconsider the statement you are making please with your pityfull avatar.....

regards and have a nice weekend

PDUK

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Cobaltic 1978

Your Avatar is a pathetic politcal statement which illustartes (to me) that however interesting or credible your stories and information sources are, I for one find you Offensive.........!!

Not only because of the cheap political point you are trying to make but also to the denegration and insults to the memories of those whom fought in WW2 to give you the frredom to say what you want..........

Reconsider the statement you are making please with your pityfull avatar.....

regards and have a nice weekend

PDUK

Thank you for sharing your opinion, but that is completely off topic!!

I am free to choose my Avatar because of those that fought for our freedoms in WW2!! It probably offends you because you voted him in.

Maybe you want to start a thread about Avatars, instead of trolling all over others? I will then respond as to why I don't feel it is offensive to the memories of those that fought!!

Kind Regards

edit on 13/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oh sorry. I hadn't heard of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by denver22

I wouldn't know about Icke's persuasion.

Yes, Jimmy was certainly eccentric, but if anyone could have guessed his antics, why wasn't he stopped years ago?

Looks like they tried but the BBC tried to cover it up.

In the past, people were afraid to come forward about sexual abuse.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Yes, having read more claims and listened to the news today, it appears that young girls did complain about his behaviour, but because of who he was and what he did (charity wise) they were ignored.

Very sad!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What's sad to me is he's dead now, not that I think it's sad he's gone but that his victims can't have any justice served. He wasn't held accountable for his actions. Can they sue his estate?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Well, apparently solicitors are looking into wether victims can claim against the BBC and NHS Trusts as a number of incidents occured on BBC premises or hospitals.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We live and (have gone through an age) of poor values systems and wrongly judged 'hero' worship.

Our society in the west fawns over pop stars, overrated footballers and other assorted individuals whom really have little to add to our culture yet are rewarded and followed by many whom cant think for themselves and rely upon 'direction' from people in positions of power......

It is a really sorry and sad incident involving Saville and one in which it is pretty impossible to correct as the guilty party is no longer here....! For any who were involved at that time and since then hopefully the full weight of the law will come crashing down on them as well as their conscience playing on their minds too........

I do think though that for all the outcry and disgust displayed by the public, we all too have a part to play in maintaining standards and reporting those who fail and erode the values we should all have........

To the OP - Cobaltic 1978 - my previous comment was not trolling but in fact my observations of a poor standard or 'choice' made in your picture........IMHO

Regards

PDUK
edit on 13-10-2012 by PurpleDog UK because: spelling - .............wine on a Sat

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would just like to add at this point for those who have difficulty with victims remaining silent for many years, that this somehow reduces the credibility as witnesses, or, that because they remained silent for so long, they may just be making it up.
The allegations made by victims against adults who sexually attacked and abused them tend to get entirely ignored by the establishment, when the establishment believes it is working in it's own best interest.
Eeven when the victims are found credible enough to have received criminal injuries compensation, this in itself shows a criminal act took place and the recipient of the compensation was attacked, raped, or otherwise the victim of a crime,investigations are curtailed and the victims again victimised by the system.

The mistreatment of Holly Greig who has alleged that alex salmond and other highly prominent scottish politicians and members of the judiciary and police had sexually assaulted her when she was a child, is such a case, one of many.
The fact that she has down syndrome made it much easier for the perpetrators to have her allegations dismissed, she did however receive criminal injuries compensation on the strength of her testimony and a limited and prosecution-less investigation into her claims did take place as part of the process, her case was not dismissed, but was PAID by the government.
Her and her mothers treatment by those who have the power to stymie investigations has been nothing short of criminal.

How many more people are there in her position?, 48 children from haute de la gerre on jersey have also received compensation for sexual crimes against them, and again, there have been NO prosecutions.
This is particularly disturbing as police cadaver dogs signalled that bodies had been in the cellar, and a number of childrens teeth were recovered from the room.

It isn't just jimmy saville that needs investigating, at the current time, with the public interest heightened by recent events, i hope and pray that other cases that have tried in the past to get the traction they deserve, finally are aired high enough in the public awareness that they CANNOT be de-railed by those who wish to hide something.
Child abuse by people who have the power to hide it, it seems, is endemic in the higher structure of our "Big" society.
edit on 13-10-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I do think though that for all the outcry and disgust displayed by the public, we all too have a part to play in maintaining standards and reporting those who fail and erode the values we should all have........

I agree with your sentiments and unfortunately the victims were failed by those who should have protected them. So what Savile raised millions for charity, this sort of behaviour should have been tackled head on without hesitation.

With regards to my avatar I appreciate your opinion, but Cameron is a Bilderberger. An organisation set up by a Nazi and following the Nazi philosophy of a Federal Europe!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile and.......and.......and........and.....

Last I heard there where at least 4 "stars" mentioned as having done something naughty!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The rabbit hole is very deep and JS was just a 'Gatekeeper'.......

There is some mental stuff going on and DI really isn't too far off the line......

MR

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Actually we are all The Son of God. People often misunderstand what people like Jesus meant. When you have that experience of merging with God you ARE ALL.
reply to post by Dustytoad

Actually the purpose of this site is to at least try and deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join