David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile

page: 3
61
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh yeah, good stuff. Well done David Icke. I'm sure it's been mentioned already in the thread, but not like it matters, it's not a race to 'spot the paedophile', but Jerry Sadowitz was blocked from saying anything in 1987 by TPTB.




posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i thought it was BS

then i started believing it

then i saw the latest interview...now i think its mostly fabricated....

i`ll get the link
." he had his hands on my knee for 2 seconds" ...erm
edit on 12-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)


+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
At the risk of raising the ire of the anti-Icke group, I must speak in his defense. I worked with him - about 15 years ago - on a book tour. Heck of a nice guy. He struck me as a very ordinary person doing extraordinary things. Like many of you I have issues with accepting the reptilian concept on a purely logical level. But on a much deeper level I know it to be true. I've also had some weird experiences. One in particular when I was working with David when I had a massive psychic attack. Nasty business. Much of what he has said was and is true, or at least a good working theory. I have yet to fathom why the ridicule towards David is still so overt, surely there are enough people now who can see things for what they really are. Anyway, this is my first post here - so be nice.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scouser640
At the risk of raising the ire of the anti-Icke group, I must speak in his defense. I worked with him - about 15 years ago - on a book tour. Heck of a nice guy. He struck me as a very ordinary person doing extraordinary things. Like many of you I have issues with accepting the reptilian concept on a purely logical level. But on a much deeper level I know it to be true. I've also had some weird experiences. One in particular when I was working with David when I had a massive psychic attack. Nasty business. Much of what he has said was and is true, or at least a good working theory. I have yet to fathom why the ridicule towards David is still so overt, surely there are enough people now who can see things for what they really are. Anyway, this is my first post here - so be nice.


Please don't take my post the wrong way, I actually follow Icke on Twitter and have a great regard for a lot he says - minus the reptilian stuff obviously - and my post in this thread was simply pointing out that someone has mentioned Savile's 'issues' prior to Icke. Because it's apparently some kind of media race



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
I know the guy 'icke' but trust me anyone could guess that jimmy saville could be that way
inclined ..Ickes a fine one to talk looking my sister up and down one day...

So your sister is cute, eh, denver?

Seriously, that's an interesting up close and personal Icke-snippet from one of our own trusted and funny family members.
I don't trust folk unless they're funny so yer good wit me, D.


Icke is obviously intelligent, he can smell the poo of some ancient dragon, but he's a darn-sight 'teched" in the noggin, too, alas.

So anyway, D, your sister...You gotta pic?



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

If the world ever finds out just how many peadophiles there are and the high positions some of them hold, there will be revolution in every country on the face of the Earth by the few of us who are left.

This is a much MUCH bigger problem than alot of people realize or even want to accept.
I promise you that you know at least one. and I also promise you that when you find out, you'll say "I never would have guessed" or "that can't be true".

Who wants to deal with this?
Who WANTS to find out how huge of an industry this is??
It is much easier to just not think about it.
You know, like when we go to Wal-Mart and shop till out little heart is content knowing full damn well that in order for you to have that cheap plastic crap in your cart some 5 yr old Malaysian girl had to work an 18 hour shift with one bathroom break.

Much easier to just go on with life and pretend.

In case you don't like living a lie then here is the cold hard truth.

THIS is a HUGE industry and some of the people involved in it are the people we elect into office!
This much I can definitely agree with Mr. Icke on.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)


Start with Operation Ore where the FBI took over an internet escort agency that supplied underage kids they then got the details of the users of this service by continuing to run it for a while, they arrested most of the people but there are some that got away with it, or quietly hushed to the side if they weren't that powerful.

Child abuse is a much bigger problem than most people understand. I wonder what Tony Blair and Gordon Browns views on this are?

and if you think David Icke is exposing the truth then you are wrong maybe exposing one or two but he doesn't expose anything that they don't want exposed.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
he doesn't expose anything that they don't want exposed.


I would invite you to read a few of his books then.

Maybe "expose" is the wrong word sice he has no concrete proof but he pulls no punches and names names for sure.

Also, Cathy Obrien has alot of names she doesn't mind naming which, coincidentally, are some of the same names David throws out.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
It would not surprise me if he was child molester, so many pop starts and TV people from that era have turned out to be sick perverts. You only have to look at people like Garry Glitter..which by the way i got told about at least 10 years before it became public by a friend who was going through a mental breakdown ..and i didn't really pay any attention to, he was rambling on about all sorts of child abuse and mind control things but that's another story.

That sounds utterly fascinating to me. Just the fact that you heard about it 10 years in advance would tend to make the mind-control part worth listening to wouldn't it?



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scouser640
At the risk of raising the ire of the anti-Icke group, I must speak in his defense. I worked with him - about 15 years ago - on a book tour. Heck of a nice guy. He struck me as a very ordinary person doing extraordinary things. Like many of you I have issues with accepting the reptilian concept on a purely logical level. But on a much deeper level I know it to be true. I've also had some weird experiences. One in particular when I was working with David when I had a massive psychic attack. Nasty business. Much of what he has said was and is true, or at least a good working theory. I have yet to fathom why the ridicule towards David is still so overt, surely there are enough people now who can see things for what they really are. Anyway, this is my first post here - so be nice.


Nor me either,i'm signed up to the newsletter and scan the forum from time to time.I do have a bit of a problem buying into the reptillian conspiracy but other things he's talked about are quite plausable,even highly astute.

I try,like yourself,not to get too bogged down in the specifics of the reptile business and follow the gist of his message before making up my mind.

Now as for why he's taken so much scorn I think that's easy to explain ~

He went from a household name as a BBC sports reporter/tv presenter (I mean how more middle class,conservative,utterly part of the establishment in it's fullest sense could you possibly get !!!) to almost overnight quitting tv and pronouncing himself son of god,that the Royal family were 1000 year old reptiles and a particular conspiracy involving the Isle of Skye that I can't remember (but wish I could as I have a special feeling for the Isle of Skye) and numerous other wild and crazy notions.

If he'd not been heard of before then appeared making such claims then he'd have been judged simply on his theories but to go from literally a household name,pillar of respectable,conservative society.A face instantly recognised,trusted and in all honesty held in high esteem for his role,image on the 'beeb' that turned into what we British are not too keen on ~ a radical,especially a 'religious/spiritual/messiah' kind.

We've had a 1000 years of religious zealots and wars amongst ourselves in the name of religion that it is almost a thing of suspicion.Why do you think the Church of England (the Church of Scotland is maybe held in a little more respect,certainly out the West Coast/Western Isles but overall it's is pretty much toothless these days) - we like it that way !!!

So for a figure,trusted and well liked to suddenly turn into what seems like some kind of self appointed messiah or spiritual leader whilst,lets not forget,calling the Royals reptiles in human skin wasn't exactly endearing himself to his audience not to mention pulling almost an entire populations scorn onto himself,

That's why he's been so vilified,why many,many people will never even consider listening to what he's got to say.It is a shame as he's clearly learnt to temper his zeal over the years and let his words do the talking,

I can remember when he 'came out',,I personally thought he'd obviously lost it,got a meglomania/god complex.

Again it was the son of god bit that did it for him,as I said we British don't do messiahs,appointed by god being bad enough but self appointed.Oh No !!!

I sometimes think if jesus had been born in the UK he'd have just remained an unknown carpenter because no-one would have taken him seriously,just told him to get a grip (argueably it'd saved the world a lot of pain,conflict and war if he had just remained unknown.lol).

Like I say it's a pity as much of what he's got to say if you don't get too stuck in the more outlandish detail is worth hearing !!!



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Guys, please, you all seem to be misunderstanding Icke's view on Reptilians.
Have you not watched his interviews explaining this matter on YT?
Come on, he goes deep into this in some videos, it is very easy to understand.
When he started getting into meditation and started having his "visions" he certainly needed "names" to refer to what he was trying to describe. Most things (if not all) in the spiritual realm cannot be perfectly described with words so, we as humans, try to find expressions and titles that better portray our ideas. Remember, when we talk about the spiritual world, no words come close to the real thing, the real personal experience!
Now here is what I want to clarify: the word Reptilian has more to do with "reptilian brain" than it has to do with "reptiles".
You are all tired of seeing the visuals in these abductions videos depicting "Reptilians" as actual 'humanoid crocodile looking reptiles". As Icke himself have said, connecting "reptilians" with "reptiles" is exactly what people tend to do when they jump to conclusions way too fast. David Icke has said that these 'reptilians' are 'spirits, demons, ghosts, phantoms, dead people, lower energy entities, vampires...' you name them!
Reptilian is just a name! Nothing more than a title for something different people call different names but it is the same thing. These 'reptilians' got their name from their interactions with humans. They communicate with us telepathically, using our reptilian brain (instinctive brain, part responsible for fight or flight response), hence the name. These spiritual entities may appear in any shape or form so there is really no difference between a UFO manisfestation in the sky and an "alligator looking creature" staring at you from the end of your bed when you wake up. In theory, they're the same thing (except for man-made UFO's, that's another story).
What happens is, they feed off of our energy, primarily on our negative emotions/feelings such as anger, sadness, anxiety, loneliness but especially fear. Fear is the 'reptilians' orange juice, let's put it this way. Nothing beats it. Sucking the 'fear energy' out of a person would be the same as a human orgasm for us. It gives them a kick. This explains why people witness 'these 'strange phenomena' in so many different ways. These entities will do whatever it takes to scare the hell out of the victim. They also operate in another frequency, meaning they can materialize and disappear right in front of our eyes in second. This also gives them advantage because they can read our minds. So they know what we fear most. Those that have a natural fear for reptiles will certainly see 'reptile reptilians' but a religious person will see ghosts, spirits or 'demons' and if he/she is a Icke's reader, he/she will call them reptilian. The same thing can happen with an UFO researcher. It's all a matter of perspective since they can assume any shape or form. I think Icke is right. He isn't crazy.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Roger Dat
 
When you put it like that Roger Dat, I have to say, on at least on some level, "roger dat." Like I said before, Icke does seem to be able to smell the poo of some ancient dragon.

I think a lot of us can smell it. It's hard to define, we sift it through our own sociological filters, but it most-assuredly stinks.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72
 


I remember when David Ike appeared to lose it, I actually remeber seeing him "coming out" on TV, we thought he was having some kind of schizophrenic episode.

I always thought Jimmy Saville was seriously creepy.

When I think of "reptillians", I think of people who seem to have lost their compassion and Carl Yung with his idea's on the collective unconcious...



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roger Dat
Guys, please, you all seem to be misunderstanding Icke's view on Reptilians.
Have you not watched his interviews explaining this matter on YT?
Come on, he goes deep into this in some videos, it is very easy to understand.
When he started getting into meditation and started having his "visions" he certainly needed "names" to refer to what he was trying to describe. Most things (if not all) in the spiritual realm cannot be perfectly described with words so, we as humans, try to find expressions and titles that better portray our ideas. Remember, when we talk about the spiritual world, no words come close to the real thing, the real personal experience!
Now here is what I want to clarify: the word Reptilian has more to do with "reptilian brain" than it has to do with "reptiles".
You are all tired of seeing the visuals in these abductions videos depicting "Reptilians" as actual 'humanoid crocodile looking reptiles". As Icke himself have said, connecting "reptilians" with "reptiles" is exactly what people tend to do when they jump to conclusions way too fast. David Icke has said that these 'reptilians' are 'spirits, demons, ghosts, phantoms, dead people, lower energy entities, vampires...' you name them!
Reptilian is just a name! Nothing more than a title for something different people call different names but it is the same thing. These 'reptilians' got their name from their interactions with humans. They communicate with us telepathically, using our reptilian brain (instinctive brain, part responsible for fight or flight response), hence the name. These spiritual entities may appear in any shape or form so there is really no difference between a UFO manisfestation in the sky and an "alligator looking creature" staring at you from the end of your bed when you wake up. In theory, they're the same thing (except for man-made UFO's, that's another story).
What happens is, they feed off of our energy, primarily on our negative emotions/feelings such as anger, sadness, anxiety, loneliness but especially fear. Fear is the 'reptilians' orange juice, let's put it this way. Nothing beats it. Sucking the 'fear energy' out of a person would be the same as a human orgasm for us. It gives them a kick. This explains why people witness 'these 'strange phenomena' in so many different ways. These entities will do whatever it takes to scare the hell out of the victim. They also operate in another frequency, meaning they can materialize and disappear right in front of our eyes in second. This also gives them advantage because they can read our minds. So they know what we fear most. Those that have a natural fear for reptiles will certainly see 'reptile reptilians' but a religious person will see ghosts, spirits or 'demons' and if he/she is a Icke's reader, he/she will call them reptilian. The same thing can happen with an UFO researcher. It's all a matter of perspective since they can assume any shape or form. I think Icke is right. He isn't crazy.



Can I say thank you for explaining that in a way a simple being that still is hooked on rational explanations can understand.Btw I'm not being sarcastic,my sound chip is f&^ked on my pc so there's little point in watching David Icke's vid's as I can't hear them so I've been following him through what other's have written,what he's written himself and many other sources but I've never heard the reptilian thing described like this.

Which makes complete sense of it,to be honest.

I have to admit I've had this notion of reptilians something like the old TV series V which you could probably understand doesn't help in accepting the idea.

Again thanks for putting like this for fools like me !!!



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed
 


Ok but from what I have seen so far he is working for them I mean if david rockefeller admits to working against the American government in his memoirs book then what is Icke really saying,
if he was going on about most of the sporting events being fixed or the earthquakes being done by man or we have the cure for cancer or free energy then I might of already read some of his stuff but i've not heard him commenting along these lines unless I missed it,



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth
 


There is a great Jon Ronson documentary with David Icke. He follows Icke on a trip to Canada, where people accuse Icke of being an anti Semite. The thing is Ronson concludes that Icke really does mean lizards and not Jews. I'm not 100% sure. I follow him on twitter and many of his tweets do target Israel, and much of the old nazi propaganda depicted Jews as reptile creatures. I can see why the accusations maybe levelled at him.

As far as Savile goes, remember Icke used to work at the bbc so would have been aware of the rumours. What I have found interesting is jimmys links to the highest members of the British establishment and his connection with haut de la garanne children's home on jersey. I believe some really dark stuff took place in that children's home.

I hope more comes out of this story and some people brought to book.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why does everyone knock the Reptilian information Icke presents?
Have you all watched the Credo Mutwa Interviews, in all 6 hours?
GEEZE!!!
It's REAL!!!!

Pay attention. This is real serious stuff, not for humor. The words may not be assembled properly to describe it, but the phenomena is certainly happening.

I know a person who worked for the Shriners Hospital. He became a Mason and went to a lodge meeting and was introduced to a man who he claimed, later on in the evening, shapeshifted into a reptilian, and the person observing him and speaking with him did not notice anything. He claimed he became a 7 ft., green scaled, maned, tailed, orange slit-eyed LIZARD!!! - This person is completely SANE and I know him well as a close friend.

This is a real phenomena, no matter what anyone claims, I KNOW THIS!

My experience tells me that David Icke is onto something big, and telling the world about it, although there are all kinds of pressures to keep him quiet. It's not a secret anymore!

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH...I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY, BUT IT'S TRUE!

edit on 13-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Roger Dat
 


You are completely mistaken. Sorry. There is a Reptilian presence. Some call them demons, but they are in fact a Reptilian entity.
edit on 13-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
reply to post by Roger Dat
 


You are completely mistaken. Sorry. There is a Reptilian presence. Some call them demons, but they are in fact a Reptilian entity.
edit on 13-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)


The thing is there are only anecdotal accounts of this reptilian phenomena, I think extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I need a lot more evidence than a few cases with no pictures or collaborating accounts.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
From all I've seen I think DIcke is right on everything. The only thing he might not fully understand is the reptilians are not some other race or alien or whatever. They're demons that have possessed humans. But david knows he's stuff. He talks about how they're in a slightly different dimension which is why you can't see many of them and stuff like that. He's spot on, but I'm not sure he believes or understands that all this stuff is outlined in the bible and anyone with a grade 5 education and some basic understanding could know as much as he does but likely far more just by reading the bible.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I like David Icke...I'm sure not everything he says is right, but he's right about a lot. That's good enough for me. It made me feel very weird when I read about his claims of necrophilia, and I know I've read this in other places. It makes me feel physically sick to think about it, but I hope somehow, there will be a way to show it's real. In one article I read recently, Jimmy was described as the doorman to the cesspit, or something very similar. Maybe his "career" as a pretty dodgy broadcaster, was due more to his talent for matching his pervert friends to their victims, than any real ability as a tv personality.

I keep an open mind about the necrophilia issue, partly because I used to be very dismissive about Icke's reptilian claims. I couldn't work out how he could say such outlandish things and get away with it. I figured that perhaps the very fact that they were so apparently unbelievable was actually his protection. People in "authority" would look at him and say...don't listen to him, he's clearly mad, he thinks we're all reptiles...how can you take him seriously? Maybe this was deliberate on his part, maybe not.

One day I had a conversation with a very close friend of mine, ex-British Army, served in Northern Ireland, and subsequently did private security work, which led them to being around Royals on occasion. This friend of mine claims to have seen members of the Royal family shapeshift. If I'd heard this from anyone else, I might have been very sceptical, but from this one...no way. It's the kind of thing that none of us will really believe till we are confronted with it ourselves, simply because it's just too fantastic.

Like Screwed has already mentioned, this is much bigger and more part of the "establishment" than we could ever imagine. Perhaps if this comes out...this necrophilia thing, and maybe some more names and connections, it will be the way to blow the whole lot out of the water. I know some people will say it's not possible, they are too powerful, they can do what they want and we can't challenge them. Well....anything, absolutely anything is possible.





top topics
 
61
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join