It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
You say that Ike :

was spot on with his allegations against Jimmy Savile

So has it been proved he was a necrophiliac then?

No one has come forward claiming to have been abused by Savile whilst lying in a state of dead, no.

Okay apologies, he hasn't been proven spot on. Thanks for pointing that out!!

Seriously, is that all you have to contribute?

Dont get your knickers in a twist.

Im just trying to work out what is real and what is hearsay. You stated it like it was a fact crediting David Ike and i had not heard that it was proven.

In fact i cant even find where the necrophiliac side of things has even been claimed by anyone.

edit on 12-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
At around the time or pretty much exactly the time David Icke himself was working for the BBC he would have been privy to the rumours circulating about Jimmy Savile ...this wasn't his skills / foresight or whatever - he actually worked at the beeb in that era .

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Sorry, I don't have my knickers in a twist, just that I think it is going to be difficult to prove that he was a necrophiliac, unless someone actually witnessed it. However, Savile having keys to Broadmoor and just turning up at Stke Mandeville Hospital, probably gave him access to the Mortuaries.

Look at the link on the OP. Or look on David Icke's website.

edit on 12/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by slidingdoor
At around the time or pretty much exactly the time David Icke himself was working for the BBC he would have been privy to the rumours circulating about Jimmy Savile ...this wasn't his skills / foresight or whatever - he actually worked at the beeb in that era .

Yes, you are right of course he did. However, he was still the only person who publicly outed Savile. For that alone, he should be given some credit.

I never claimed he had some special foresight, in fact on the link I attached it does relate to sources who had come forward to him.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't have my knickers in a twist, just that I think it is going to be difficult to prove that he was a necrophiliac, unless someone actually witnessed it. However, Savile having keys to Broadmoor and just turning up at Stke Mandeville Hospital, probably gave him access to the Mortuaries.

I havent really been following the story in the press until now.

It would not surprise me if he was child molester, so many pop starts and TV people from that era have turned out to be sick perverts. You only have to look at people like Garry Glitter..which by the way i got told about at least 10 years before it became public by a friend who was going through a mental breakdown ..and i didn't really pay any attention to, he was rambling on about all sorts of child abuse and mind control things but that's another story.

After a quick scan it seem that the necro claims come from a book written by Irvine Walsh that has a character freddy royal that seems to be based on Jimmy Savile. David Ike is very good at taking a bit of strange fact and spinning it into even stranger fiction.

Let hope hes not right on this one..but it wouldn't surprise me to much if he was, i think everyone has had an uneasy feeling about Jimmy for many years.

edit on 12-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yes, you are right of course he did. However, he was still the only person who publicly outed Savile. For that alone, he should be given some credit.

No he wasn't.
Jerr Sadowitz called him out as a paedophile in 1987....as well as all his victims of course....they had been trying to "publicly out" the pervert for 40+ years.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Fair shout to the man, thanks for bringing this to the table!!

The whole thing is so disturbing. How can someone get away with it for so long?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Let hope hes not right on this one..but it wouldn't surprise me to much if he was, i think everyone has had an uneasy feeling about Jimmy for many years.

As I said before, I don't know if this could/would ever be proven and I agree with you that I really hope it's not true, but nothing would surprise me about Savile now!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Because it would appear that sexual abuse of minors was endemic in the BBC from the 1950's to the early 90's (some say it is still happening now!) especially, but not exclusively, for DJ's working on Top of the Pops, John Peel admitted in his autobiography that he had sex with 15 year old girls both in the UK and in the USA, in fact he boasted about it!
It was a closed shop...the people that abuse was reported to were abusers themselves.

An interesting question is why the BBC's recent documentary investigating claims that Savile was a sexual abuser was shelved only a few months ago.......but ITV, latching on to the BBC researchers claims, aired their documentary last week and opened this whole can of worms.

Who ordered the BBC documentary to be pulled?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

If the world ever finds out just how many peadophiles there are and the high positions some of them hold, there will be revolution in every country on the face of the Earth by the few of us who are left.

This is a much MUCH bigger problem than alot of people realize or even want to accept.
I promise you that you know at least one. and I also promise you that when you find out, you'll say "I never would have guessed" or "that can't be true".

Who wants to deal with this?
Who WANTS to find out how huge of an industry this is??
It is much easier to just not think about it.
You know, like when we go to Wal-Mart and shop till out little heart is content knowing full damn well that in order for you to have that cheap plastic crap in your cart some 5 yr old Malaysian girl had to work an 18 hour shift with one bathroom break.

Much easier to just go on with life and pretend.

In case you don't like living a lie then here is the cold hard truth.

THIS is a HUGE industry and some of the people involved in it are the people we elect into office!
This much I can definitely agree with Mr. Icke on.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

Fair question.
Easy answer but it is a disturbing answer which is much easier to just mock and ridicule than to actually let sink in.

He got away with it for so long the same way others in high places get away with it.
Anyone who would be in a position to put him away IS or Was doing the same damn thing. It is a good ol boys club. You don't think they stick together?? You don't think they have eachothers back? Sometimes they convict some low hanging fruit and send a warning to their fellow alums to be more carefull but all in all, aint nobody sayin' squat!

You know it and I know it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It's a sick world we live in my friend,one that we need to face and perhaps once and for all rid our society of the individuals involved.

I met Savile when I was about 12 on a charity run in Hyde Park, London. Being innocent, I didn't even think of what he was capable of. I just saw a celebrity who had raised millions of pounds wearing a gold tracksuit. I must admit, I never paid any attention to his actions, but certainly didn't witness anything untoward, despite young girls being part of the charity run.

Unfortunately those we look up to and respect often carry a pin that bursts their bubble. In this case, it's beyond comprehension!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

true, and never mind the west, in large parts of Africa and Asia it is culturally acceptable to marry young girls off to dirty ould bassas, sure many of them have a prophet who did the same

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I have often believed he threw on the Reptilians to make himself look like a loon so that he would not be killed but could get some of the truth out.

If he had been straight about it something would have happened to him...Or he is part of it...

It has been said that all you have to do is replace Reptilian with Jew to get his real message but I don't know.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Really? I don't know about that!! He's calling the Royals and Bush's Reptillians. Does he mean they're really Jews?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by Screwed

true, and never mind the west, in large parts of Africa and Asia it is culturally acceptable to marry young girls off to dirty ould bassas, sure many of them have a prophet who did the same

Yeah, we seem to give a free pass to certain countrys because of their "culture" the same way we give a free pass to certain celebs.

Elvis and Priscilla met on September 13, 1959, during a party at Elvis' home in Bad Nauheim, Germany, during his stay in the army. Despite her being 14 years old, she made a huge impression on Elvis with her much older appearance. Elvis allegedly regressed to acting like an "awkward, embarrassed" boy-next-door figure in front of her. However, by the end of the evening he had managed to compose himself.

Despite Priscilla's parents being angered by her late return home during that first meeting and insisting that she would never meet Elvis again, his eagerness for another meeting, and his promise never to bring her home late again, led them to relent. They were frequently together until Elvis left Germany in March 1960. After Elvis left Germany, Priscilla was inundated with requests for interviews from media outlets around the world. She received fan mail from Elvis fans, some nice and some not so nice, as well as mail from "lonesome G.I.'s". Convinced she would never see Elvis again, and with rumors of his ongoing relationship with Nancy Sinatra flying around the gossip magazines, Priscilla resigned herself to the fact that her whirlwind romance was over.

link

Ehhh what the hell, it's the king, let him have fun with a 14 year old girl.
Can't a guy catch a break around here?

What about Jerry Lee Lewis, Certainly HE would have condemned Elvis' behavior?

The Killer, as he's called, created one of the biggest scandals of his day when he married his 13-year-old cousin (twice removed). His marriage, better known as The Myra Brown Scandal, occurred in 1957. At that point Jerry, who was 22 at the time, had been married twice and, in fact, was still married to his second wife. Myra was Jerry's third cousin and it's said that she still believed in Santa Claus at the time of her marriage. For a long time Lewis' career was virtually destroyed by the marriage although it's interesting to note Elvis married Priscilla when she was just 14-years-old. Maybe it was the cousin thing that turned off the world? Lewis and Myra had two children and were divorced in December 1970 after 13 years of marriage. Lewis went on to marry three more times for a total of seven marriages.

link

Yeah, since then it has become publicly incorrect (yeah you read that right) to screw pre-pubesent kids so now it just "went away" and is gone for good.

No, now they just know better and they keep it on the Down low.

"I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That's the biggest problem for children in this industry ... It's the big secret."

It was not Feldman's only stomach-turning assertion. He also claimed that the "casting couch," the sick Hollywood legend by which roles are given in exchange for sex, even applies to children.

In addition to saying that he himself had been molested as a boy by "vultures" in show business, Feldman went on to claim that the demise of the late actor Corey Haim was precipitated by "a Hollywood mogul" abusing him as a boy. Feldman added:

"There was a circle of older men who surrounded themselves with this group of kids. And they all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry …

"There's a lot of good people in this industry, but there's also a lot of really, really sick, corrupt people. And there are people in this industry who have gotten away with it for so long that they feel they're above the law, and that's got to change. That's got to stop."

Nearly a week after the episode aired, the response to Feldman's alarming claims has been almost non-existent in the major media. While the Boston Globe and the New York Times have hyperventilated over decades-old allegations of abuse by Catholic priests (many of which were all-too-true), neither paper dedicated even a drop of ink to Feldman's shocker.

The Catholic League uncovered exactly one newspaper in the entire United States that reported Feldman's claims: The International Business Times.

Hmmm?
I'm sure he's just full of #!!!!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I still remember the first time I read a David Icke book. He takes an awful lot of hate from people, particularly on this forum - but, I will always hold him in high regard for being a catalyst, if nothing else. Much of what he's said has come to pass over the years. I never really understood how an overriding message of love and spiritual evolution could anger so many people. Whether you believe in Reptilians, Illuminati, etc. or not; Mr. Icke has been infinitely important to the truth movement. He's a large part of why I began my own journey for answers, like many other folks.

You have to start somewhere, after all. I hate to think what my life would be like had I never asked those first questions. Cheers, Mr. Icke.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
I never really understood how an overriding message of love and spiritual evolution could anger so many people.

Yeah, I'm sure Jesus felt the same way.
Look where it got HIM.

The problem is, you are assuming that every one is like YOU and WANTS to spiritually evolve.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I have often believed he threw on the Reptilians to make himself look like a loon so that he would not be killed but could get some of the truth out.

If he had been straight about it something would have happened to him...Or he is part of it...

I read this earlier today [friday 12th] cos I get david icke emails although i
m highly dubious about much of what he claims,particularly the reptillian stuff.

Damn I remember when he was jusw a plain old sports presenter for BBC1

As for the Jimmy Saville claims,did he genuinely state anything years ago and if so is that because he has real the real info on J.Saville,the Royals etc,etc or were rumours of Mr.Savilles proclivities a matter of general speculation with in the BBC when Icke was working there during the 80's.

Even as a kid in the 70's I kind of felt Jimmy Saville was odd though I didnt know about sex let alone sex abuse but I defy anyone to have watched the programme where Louis Theroux met Saville and not felt there was something much more than odd or quaintly eccentric about him.

To me he seemed,secretive,cagey,defensive,manipulative,creepy and someone who lived in his own self gratifying,self adulationary abnormal world of St.Jimmy.Akin to Micheal Jackson in some worrying traits.

Seems Saville was a whole other magnitude of calculating,focused,pragramtic and ruthless in actions and covering his tracks.

I know we're retro fitting the facts to our memories,deducing our own intents from them but if half what has come out is based in fact,particularly in relation to handicapped kids and a young bow then his appetites were of the vilest nature and carried out without any semblence of empathy or remorse !!

I hate words like evil or monster but perhaps cold blooded,remorseless and to be honest to call him reptillian is an insult to the reptiles that are indigenious to this planet.

Now to say he was a Necrophilliac,well I've only heard Icke claim this.I've not heard it anywhere else but the picture thats being revealed is of someone so intent on their particularly disturbed needs that I'd not be shocked yet for someone like that I doubt a dead body would be of much interest,how could he get off on the power of an inanimate corpse,,i could see him abusing animals rather than cadavers as an animal would struggle and feel fear which obviously gave this sick b@#*©®d his affirmation.

That there may be more to this whole story I've no döubt.That he fooled the somewhat childlike and 'simple' lady Di I can easily believe.

Also the Royals as I'm sure like many they didnt buy into rumour believeing like a whole generation it stemmed from that odd,eccentric way he had prefering to believe what was portrayed.the genuine man of charity,a peoples person.

It's hard to imagine they'd take foundless rumour over what we all saw.Plus remember they had met him.Charles and Di supposedly friends to a degree but how much so we think he was is based on savilles own testimony,worth sh@#e.

But those closet he probably was able to fool exceedingly well as these serial abusers and killers (think fritzel and his basement for example) are expert at living total double lives,it seems to be what psycopaths (those who have no concept of right or wrong,or empathy) excel at.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Funny enough anyone remember that other Radio 1,top of the pops presenter that got outed as a paedophile,maybe 20 years ago.Jonathan...King maybe,can't quite remember but he had a sort of short mullet type haircut,big timmy mallet style glasses ???

It would seem all those totally besotted 12 ~ 15 year olds,screaming,adulation.and totally innocent if being a sick abusing parasite is what you are then where better than top of the tops or similar to be around.

Maybe some of this and my last post has a touch of venom to it but I grew up watching that stuff as a kid n it seemed completely innocent and i'm sure so many of the victims felt exactly the same till their illusions were brutally shattered by a ring possibly of sad,pathetic and sick middle aged men but even worse they were,it seems,turned a bline eye to by the very people who could and should have stopped it,who should have stood up and knocked seven bails of sh@#e out of Saville and if that didnt work drag him outside a kick the living daylights out of him.

A course of action I'd wholly endorse,in fact volunteer to carry out.I hate bullies,hate rapists more and as for child abusers,well give me half a chance to make them feel a degree of the fear they make their victims feel.please as almost always these people are cowards when it comes fully down to it.

Back to my point,those that looked the other way are not only equally responsible.If not morally more so as they presumably had a sense of right and wrong,kids at home maybe but chose not to act.

Saying it was different in the 70's is no excuse,a grown man who's adored,in a position of power,indulgeing his taste for young girls,and boys apparently by getting 'too' friendly with the kids should have raised enough concern with someone.One story,maybe two you could understand being dismissed but the cases are now in 3 figures.

For that to be kept quiet his producers,directors,agents and all those other workers at the BBC must have made a serious effort keeping it in house.

They arent just responsible,they're complicit even facilitators.They kept this underwraps prob unknown to many that werent directly working with him.

It's doubtful the charitys knew,the Royals (and i'm no royalist.lol) and even his doting mother knew but agents,producers,those at the production company and who oversaw the actuaul floorshow,staging the t.v programmes,casting did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join