It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke was right about Jimmy Savile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Say what you like about David Icke, but he was spot on with his allegations against Jimmy Savile.

Icke claimed along time ago that Jimmy was a paedophile and necrophilliac and all the allegations now coming to light absolutely backs up what he claimed.

Jimmy had access to hospitals and top security hospitals at that (Broadmoor) where he could have access to mortuaries. Police are investigating 300+ lines of investigation into claims of abuse from Savile and I am sure this will increase.

How did this remain hidden for so long? Who was responsible for keeping this quiet? Could a D.J have so much sole influence over the system that nothing was ever done? Personally I agree with David Icke on this and believe it runs a lot deeper, a part of a ring for want of a better description.

So, David was right on this, even though he had been ridiculed because of these allegations. What else could he be right on?

I have to admit I always admired Savile's fund raising efforts and even posted a thread on ATS when he died. I didn't believe David Icke's claims, and I thought he was just a crazy eccentric personaility. How wrong can someone be?

www.theglobalconspiracy.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Takes a brave person to admit they were wrong!

I don't agree with everything that David says either, but he damn sure makes me think!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I have often believed he threw on the Reptilians to make himself look like a loon so that he would not be killed but could get some of the truth out.

If he had been straight about it something would have happened to him...Or he is part of it...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Yes, I don't buy into everything David Icke says, but he certainly isn't the fool the MSM would make him out to be.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I agree with you, although personally I reckon he came out with the son of God nonsense to make himself look like a fruit loop and raise his profile to stop himself from being killed.

The reptillian thing is too much for me and I really can't buy into it, but he is spot on about lots of other things!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by seeker1963

Yes, I don't buy into everything David Icke says, but he certainly isn't the fool the MSM would make him out to be.

I know the guy 'icke' but trust me anyone could guess that jimmy saville could be that way
inclined ..Ickes a fine one to talk looking my sister up and down one day...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I wouldn't know about Icke's persuasion.

Yes, Jimmy was certainly eccentric, but if anyone could have guessed his antics, why wasn't he stopped years ago?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I agree with you, although personally I reckon he came out with the son of God nonsense to make himself look like a fruit loop and raise his profile to stop himself from being killed.

The reptillian thing is too much for me and I really can't buy into it, but he is spot on about lots of other things!!

He is but it is so hard with that credibility to sort the fact from the fiction...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes, Jimmy was certainly eccentric, but if anyone could have guessed his antics, why wasn't he stopped years ago?
Because the victims only just came forward sir

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ths thing that makes this so sick is that practically everyone who were in the biz and knew or worked with him. Knew what he was up to. For some people it was a joke. A couple went forward but nothing was done. Newspapers didn't print stories because he did so much work for charity.
Gives you a pretty good idea of what a #ing useless world we live in.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Actually we are all The Son of God. People often misunderstand what people like Jesus meant. When you have that experience of merging with God you ARE ALL.

I also don't think he is wrong about reptillians. I would rather all them demonic..

It's not about "too much to buy" when you've already been sold out by the mainstream. I have seen the pattern of "reptillians" in culture going back to Sumeria or earlier.

The snake in the Bible, the Naga of India... Vampires even... People often can't see the connection because they think one thing should have one name. These things feed on energy. Your blood and semen are the densest energies in your body.. Demons feed on fear.

I know what Ike is talking about. Their whole plan only works if they keep you guys thinking in 3D. There is a Reason you see GI Joe saving humanity from Cobra commander. There is a reason you see Conan saving us from Serpent Man wizard Wrath-Amon..

These things control you by making you think you are not Gods Sons. You Are Lesser creators. The Snakes only win if they keep you creating their world.. We must create that which we want. They are sneaky and they have fooled us for thousands of years..

Their end is near. I will just create them right out of power.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

First of all, Good for you for admitting you were wrong.
Most people (on here especially) would NEVER do that because it would mean possibly having to completely restructure your entire world view and everything you ever thought you knew.

At the very least it would mean that DAVID FRIGGIN ICKE was right and YOU were wrong!!!

Gotta love that don't ya?
I can understand, with some people's blind hatred of the guy and everything that come out of his mouth, how that would be a hard pill to swallow.

Secondly, I lose sleep at night thinking about the possibility of David Icke being right.
Unfortunately, I think he might be.
The inability of people to fit what he says inside their tiny underdeveloped brains does not make any of this go away does it? I mean.....HERE it still is, starin' you right in the face.

Buuuut, I'm sure this was the only time he has ever been proven right about one of his wild claims.
Annnnnnd I'm sure he will certainly never be proven right again.

Tick tock.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I have often believed he threw on the Reptilians to make himself look like a loon so that he would not be killed but could get some of the truth out.

If he had been straight about it something would have happened to him...Or he is part of it...

I don't want to get into a whole debate about this but I DO have an honest question for people who resist this being true. I am not fully endorsing it nor do I fully reject it either. In fact, If I were forced to give an either/or opinion on the matter I would lean towards it being true. I still wrestle with it. It IS alot to swallow. It is almost impossible to wrap ones brain around. But, like I said, just because I can't wrap my mind around it, doesn't make it go away.

Question:
Which would you RATHER be true?

1. David Icke threw on the Reptilians to make himself look like a loon so that he would not be killed but could get some of the truth out

or

2. There really are a race of interdimension reptillian based sentient beings who have been manipulating humanity for eons?

Which one sits better with you and Affords you to be able to sleep better at night?

That is the direct straighforward question that I would love a direct stright forward answer to.

Either way, I think that we are going to see alot more of his insane ramblings being proven 100% correct in the near future.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's the haute de la garenne that has my interest in this, he had access to this building on a number of occasions, it's on an island owned by the queen, run by one of her top lackeys, and jersey seems to be an epicenter of satanism and child abuse.
whodathunkit with the queen and Phillip in charge of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

To be honest numero uno sits best with me and affords me much more sleep, than numero dos!!

That's just the way I roll though!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

People did try and come forward years ago but i think the old boys network and freemasonry stopped the investigations, one just does not point the finger at a knight of the realm.
He also was good friends with prince charles.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
It's the haute de la garenne that has my interest in this, he had access to this building on a number of occasions, it's on an island owned by the queen, run by one of her top lackeys, and jersey seems to be an epicenter of satanism and child abuse.
whodathunkit with the queen and Phillip in charge of it.

According to David Icke, Jimmy was friendly with Prince Phillip until a falling out over something. He was also asked to be a go between for Charles and Diana when they were going through their difficulties. Why would he be chosen for that task?

Hmm, Satanism and paedohilia seem to be commom themes where the royals are concerned!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You say that Ike :

was spot on with his allegations against Jimmy Savile

So has it been proved he was a necrophiliac then?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
You say that Ike :

was spot on with his allegations against Jimmy Savile

So has it been proved he was a necrophiliac then?

No one has come forward claiming to have been abused by Savile whilst lying in a state of dead, no.

Okay apologies, he hasn't been proven spot on. Thanks for pointing that out!!

Seriously, is that all you have to contribute?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Not strictly true mate.....Savile's victims have been coming forward for the last 40+ years, it's only now that they are being taken seriously, prior to the recent documentaries/investigations etc. all of his victims were called liars or ridiculed.

As to David Icke being right....it's hardly surprising really, he was an employee of the BBC for a number of years, apparently it was a well known fact within the BBC that Savile was a predatory paedophile and sexual abuser.

I still think Icke is as mad as a box of frogs, just because he revealed something years ago about Savile that virtually all BBC employees were aware of doesn't make me want to put much stock in all the other stuff he waffles on about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join