It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police union in Philly, holds fundraiser for officer who punched a woman in the face.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

"Why the hell should ANYONE decent or skilled become a cop? One moment..ONE MOMENT of stupid can destroy you, your career, your kids, your wife and all you cared about? Why? When Bully Boys and Thugs are ALL YOU HAVE to call....THIS IS WHY."

that's how our current judicial system has made it for all citizens, albeit police get special treatment and usually never see any ramifications of wrong doing. they don't want decent skilled people to become cops anymore amigo, for then they would think for themselves and not carry out the plethora of constitutional infractions that big brother has made. they want brain dead, bullying thug yes men to do their bidding.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Have your debate.. have your cop bash... and I hope, some day...just a few of you are judged as mercilessly and as unforgivingly as you sit in judgement of others, so damned casually and with usch utter disregard for the damage that attitude can carry in the real world.

Have at it though..... Your hate party has become too damn much for me. If the cop was here personally, some would literally burn him at a stake for ONE DAMNED BARE HANDED STRIKE TO ANOTHER GROWN ADULT.

So be it...EVERY LAST ONE here who has EVER ,..ONCE...hit another human being should equally lose EVERYTHING for that moment's stupidity.

Oh but but but but..he was a cop..I know some will rush to say. Well, No. He WORKED as a cop until Nutter played 'cover my ass fast' by hanging him. He's a MAN like you, me and everyone else. He can lose his temper like EVERYONE ELSE.

Earning the destruction of EVERYTHING HE HAS would have been justified if he'd drawn his nightstick and whacked her one with THAT...Or pepper sprayed her...or just shot her ass on the spot. THAT WOULD HAVE justified frying him..

...However, just as NO ONE here who has ever hit another person and condemning THIS cop will even joke about standing for the level of responsibility being demanded of this man......I flat out can't respect the lack of layered response to bad conduct. ALL or NOTHING....but..because he's a cop. Well... Good.

I hope some here meet those nightmare cops the next time they call 911. THEN...maybe..some will learn by force, the difference between a cop making a stupid mistake and a *BAD COP* who inures, kills and mains people because he can. We saw Dumb. We didn't see Evil. Some just don't know the difference anymore.....and for that.. I'm outta here.

Sorry I interrupted your Bash the Cops party. Enjoy it.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join