It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Agent Arrested for Disorderly Intoxication in Miami Hours After Visit From President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
At appears to me that the Secret Service members aren't so secretive lately with the recent alleged prostitution scandal for inappropriate misconduct and whatnot. This time around, a Secret Service Agent was arrest for disorderly intoxication.

A Secret Service agent was arrested for disorderly intoxication in Miami early Friday after he was found passed out on a street hours after President Barack Obama left town, police said. Aaron Francis Engler was arrested at 7 a.m. and also faces a resisting arrest without violence charge according to Miami Police spokeswoman Kenia Reyes.

As I was reading the article more, it said, he hit the officer in the face while resisting arrest.

At one point, Engler hit the officer's face and tensed his arm, pulling it away and not letting the officer handcuff him.

During the struggle, Engler turned himself on his back and hit the officer's chin with his open left hand, the report said.

It's not a big story nor to me it's a big deal but, it seems that the Secret Service is having to internal issue with the agents behavior lately. Law Enforcement professionalism isn't what it use to be anymore.

www.nbcmiami.com... bama-173905491.html
edit on 12-10-2012 by sylent6 because: Forgot to add the "source"

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
These particular agents are a direct reflection of the man they protect. Rest assured, there are some very dedicated and outstanding agents. But, the big boss sets the tone and the expectations of his detachment.
All made worse if the agents don't respect the man either. That being said, personal politics are supposed to be an aside for these guys but you have to wonder after so many years working for the leisure king, the celebrity hound, the golfer, the club kid Obama....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
After spending time around Obama, I'd probably get stinking drunk too.

join