It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Roulette, Genetically modified foods documentary is free until 17th october.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This Documentary is free to view until the 17th of october after a whole foods provider made a donation to the filmmakers to provide public access for one week.
I thank them wholeheartedly for the opportunity to see this film.

This DVD is normally only available if you buy it, the research that has been done in the production of this documentary has created a massive amount of questions that need to be addressed and answered in a fair and honest manner.

Please take the time to watch this documentary, your food is the most important and fundamental aspect of your life, if it is being affected by genetic tampering, you should have the right to know by how much and, what the ramifications are.
The movie can be seen at the link below, i have also posted the youtube link but i am unsure as to whether or not embedding is allowed elsewhere.
Please watch it.

Genetic roulette website link

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

This DVD is normally only available if you buy it, the research that has been done in the production of this documentary has created a massive amount of questions that need to be addressed and answered in a fair and honest manner.

lol fair and honest, the same way fox is fair and balanced. It is the same old" GMOs are gonna kill yoo" stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
reply to post by The X

lol fair and honest, the same way fox is fair and balanced. It is the same old" GMOs are gonna kill yoo" stuff.

Yeah you didn't quite get it did you?, i said the questions RAISED need fair and honest answers, not that the documentary has fair and honest answers.
Try reading before going off half cocked next time.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

reply to post by The X

Yeah you didn't quite get it did you?, i said the questions RAISED need fair and honest answers, not that the documentary has fair and honest answers.

oh you wanna go down that road with me? Well fine, i never said that the documentary has fair and honest answers i said that the documentary was fair and honest the same way fox is fair and balanced.

This Documentary is free to view until the 17th of october after a whole foods provider made a donation to the filmmakers to provide public access for one week.

Interesting to note that whole foods is everyone's favorite GMO seller- i mean organic seller that refuses to support the labeling of GMOs.
www.trilliuminvest.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
SnF

This was free upon release for a short while,
Good to see its getting chance to be seen widely again

As it says ....a whole foods provider .....not whole foods itself but the producer of a item
edit on 12-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

reply to post by The X

oh you wanna go down that road with me? Well fine, i never said that the documentary has fair and honest answers i said that the documentary was fair and honest the same way fox is fair and balanced.

Interesting to note that whole foods is everyone's favorite GMO seller- i mean organic seller that refuses to support the labeling of GMOs.
www.trilliuminvest.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.organicconsumers.org...

harharhar, This Documentary is free to view until the 17th of october after "a" whole foods provider made a donation to the filmmakers to provide public access for one week.

I put the identifier in brackets so you can spot it.

It was this "Whole" "foods" provider nutiva.com... there are more than one believe it or not, and as for "Going down this road with you", that was ever so slightly churlish.

You attacked the message without even bothering to watch it, the evidence presented by arpad pushtai in itself is has more credibility than any of the studies presented by monsanto, arpad at the time was working for the GMO industry when he made his discoveries, he immediately publicised his findings as he believed rather naively the industry would want everyone to know it had badly affected the rats after only ten days exposure and was systemically poisoning them.
That week in europe his findings and subsequent treatment created a 140 column feet of articles in newspapers.

He was gagged and sacked after 30 years work had made him the best in his field, after he made his discovery his institute was behind him for 4 days and then the wheels of power turned and he was sacked after a phone call from the prime ministers office to his boss.

It did however ensure european countries didn't get hoodwinked by the GMO industry in the same way the USA has, i hope the labeling of GMO's happens at the very least, at least thinking people, and those that care about the health of themselves and their loved ones can make an informed choice.

Maybe when the studies are done, in a fair and open environment, people who are rightfully wary with their health will be put at ease, but, until then, people have the right to exercise choice in protecting themselves.

Funnily enough monsanto will not provide arpad with ANY GMO products to conduct further testing.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Amazing ...

The X posts a 1 hr 25 min video at 10:55 AM. Exactly 10 minutes later, Dnepropetrovsk has apparently not only watched the video, but has had the time to mull it over and deliver his concise critique.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Labelling of GMO foods does not seem to be too much to ask for. Is there a reason the manufacturers should be reluctant to do this? Must profit-making be completely non-restricted when it comes down to making informed choices about our nutrition?

Is a requirement to label these food products a threat to "free enterprise" that must be protected against?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Personally I advocate small government, I don't need big brother to hold my hand everywhere I go. I really don't want more government influence in my food. GMOs are safe, people may not like them but the fact is they are safe. study after study has shown this and all the anti-gmo zealots is say we need more testing even though there has been plenty. It is really just another religion at this point.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax

Amazing ...

The X posts a 1 hr 25 min video at 10:55 AM. Exactly 10 minutes later, Dnepropetrovsk has apparently not only watched the video, but has had the time to mull it over and deliver his concise critique.

Im sure someone as smart and as informed as you probably knows that this video did not come out when the OP posted it. Personally I saw it over a month ago. And he is right, its the typical GMO scare video.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

top topics

join