It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, BLUEBEAM, or HOT SPRINGS? Firey Holographic Alien Ship Off Burning California Shore [vid]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I checked around the search engine to see if this was posted anywhere and no, I didn't see it anywhere. If it was and I oversaw it somehow, MODS you can move the thread.

Anyways, I found this clip on Youtube uploaded today. Not sure if it could be HAARP...but I was thinking more of Project Bluebeam.

I just want to know if this is some sort of CGI?

Note: the OP of the Youtube video also posted a few strange sounds heard from sky videos...a common phenomenon heard around the world.

So I am skeptical and I am asking for feedback on this. Also, the music in the video makes it a little less convincing? Thoughts?
edit on 12-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: Changed thread title

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Judging by the speed of the movement it looks to me like its steam being illuminated by the setting or rising sun.

After looking at the videos that person has uploaded to their youtube channel id have to say they are either a hoaxer or maybe a little bit ..er ..'confused' to put it politely.

edit on 12-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That looks way cool!
I don't know what it is, but I can say it's definitely not HAARP.
It just doesn't have the capability.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I was also thinking it could be a video of steam coming from some hot springs early in the morning. But I don`t really know if there are any good hot springs in Cali to see this type of effect.

I saw this video which, if the steam rose much higher, could produce a similar effect.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Judging by the speed of the movement it looks to me like its steam being illuminated by the setting or rising sun.

After looking at the videos that person has uploaded to their youtube channel id have to say they are either a hoaxer or maybe a little bit ..er ..'confused' to put it politely.

edit on 12-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Before you made the post I was starting to think rising sun and possible effects. Good post.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

looks like a ship to me. is there a river or ocean behind the tree line ?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I agree with the sunrise being part of the effect, except that if it is Newport Beach, CA... it must be sunset involved.

If was East Coast, I could say that it was morning fog and a sunrise, but since it is supposed to be filmed on the West Coast, fog doesn't seem to be likely, possible but not likely.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I grew up 2 miles from this area. The beach/pacific ocean is in the background so it would be the setting sun and there are no hot springs in the area.....

Now don't get me wrong, I have seen some odd things going on in that area before! But this is way beyond..I have no idea what it could be unless the ocean bottom is cracking and heat is escaping ferociously. Also I do not think HAARP could even come close to that show....

******One last note...there are millions of people that live in the area and mega surfage going on....This has got to be a hoax otherwise there would be A LOT more videos of it guaranteed!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So a guy puts up a camera in his front porch. Films the sunrise while a marine layer of fog is burning off and plays ten minutes of film in a minute and a half so it looks like its moving real fast and calls it a harp hologram of a UFO. And people actually fall for it. Guess he's just another Internet guy trying to make revenue with his YouTube account.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It looks like clouds in motion but spead up with a light sensitive lense

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It does look cool and I do see what looks like a ship but.... The creepy music and the fact that it took them this long to put on YouTube makes me question it. If I had seen something like that, I would be running to the computer to upload to and not mess with the music. If it's real, the video will speak for itself. No need for dressing it all up with music and such.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All I see is a person with a Video Camera who probably needs to go outside more and experience the awe and wonder that is nature...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow, that is 30 seconds of my life i will never get back.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hoax or not, that looked totally wild and cool.

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

join