It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really have a choice, in the present?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by jhill76

do you think it is like: "the more you know...." ?

edit on 12-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

If you are speaking of the TV series/commercials, I am not aware, as I do not watch television.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

no, i meant, the more you know about our spirituality, the more you come closer to a not pleasant truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

no, i meant, the more you know about our spirituality, the more you come closer to a not pleasant truth.

That is perspective. Some cannot handle what is on the other side, rather from the good or the bad. If you saw "The Ark" the chief angel, you would most likely fear, as he has more than one face, and some people just can't deal with this type of sight.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

imo, no human could handle the truth, what is behind these beings and there system, methodes.
i believe, most people live in a bubble of illusion, kept away from reality. (land of bliss ? i don't know the right english expression)

edit on 12-10-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

imo, no human could handle the truth, what is behind these beings and there system, methodes.
i believe, most people live in a bubble of illusion, kept away from reality. (land of bliss ?)

Yes, you would spend most of all your life asking questions, because the previous answer leads you to ask more.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

I agree.

I don't think anybody chose to be here.

Additionally, even if we did, why do we not remember making that choice? By not remembering, we're effectively another person. If we knew our memory would be wiped before entering into this life then we would have to accept the resulting consequence that another person is forced to live our life. If this is the case then we're not just wiping our memories, we're abusing another person.

I'll admit I do sometimes wonder if this life is a stageshow. I mean, our virtual reality worlds are primitive things, but what will they be in 500 years? Will we actually choose to live in them?

But then I think that if that were true I would know. Since I don't know then it isn't. Otherwise, the person that I am supposed to be is a criminal - in my view - that's abusing my rights.

We have lots of examples of other life somewhat like ourselves on this planet. It lives and dies and evolves and even has a species lifespan since the average is something like 2 million years. Why should we be any different? Do flies and worms and birds have a separate divine self too? If we're going to suggest that WE have divine selves that're somehow separate or more advanced then we have to allow for all life-forms to have this luxury. Otherwise, it's just anthropocentrism.

Yesterday I was watching birds fly. So amazing and smooth at what they do. They can get around. I can fly too but it's expensive and not nearly as easily had. They're creatures like I am. I do my best not to harm other creatures, but spiders and other "pests" have to be the most challenging obstacle. Basically, nature often puts as at odds with each other. You or him. You must know what I'm talking about. I want spiders to be happy, but sometimes nature causes us to pick sides. Either you live in a spider infested room with cobwebs everywhere or you make a concerted effort to keep them out which means some of them will probably die, despite your best efforts. It's the nature of things. Some people believe we can always avoid conflict, but I believe sometimes it's forced on us. Sure, afterwards you can imagine a way that it could have been avoided, but usually no two ways in life are the same. Hindsight is 20/20. This is true until we can predict the future without error.

And btw spiders weave theirs webs and crawl around as masterfully as birds fly.
edit on 12-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
my two cents..
'free will', because 'i dont like to think that im not in control of my life..' does not matter what the outcome is,one can choose, one can use 'free will' to do this thing or that thing, but when the outcome is not what is wanted..is that still 'ones choice?'..still ones 'free will?' maybe the outcome is/was what is needed..is 'need' a choice?..is 'need', 'free will?" and when the outcome of 'choice/ free will' follows a theme.. is that 'free will' on some different level? is it 'free will' when it goes against ones understanding of logic or emotion? circular free will..to choose to do this or that, to choose to understand in a certain way in order to continue to believe in a totally free will..in order to continue to make choices despite the outcomes that would not seem to be what one would choose..when does free will become blame for..... 'free will?'
when does free will become...fate?..'predetermination?'.... a cycle of choice that continually follows a fatefull path, where one can choose to do this thing or that thing, continually choosing different actions of ones own free will only to be faced with the same outcomes..saying that it is 'my free will that has choosen this or that action'..'it is my free will that has chosen this outcome'..'it is my free will that has chosen to repeat this scene'.....'it is my free will that is responsible for my repeated free will'.... 'fate' is a theme in which 'free will' can be used in many different ways to continually explore aspects, many choices and outcomes of ones 'free will', to learn/grow in ways that would otherwise not be chosen of ones own.... 'free will'....

i dont know...my brain hurts now

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
im going to answer the biggest secret of creation of a human being and answer one of the biggest questions never asked

life as you know it isnt what it seems

deja-vu .. you the past catching up with your presant .. iut happened over 15 years ago and your mind is catching up with it as your consciousness travels through time at the speed of life

all you done in your life happened over 15 years ago and was created there by heaven .. they make time , they make you .. what you do in your life they made your presant do it over 15 years ago

all you do .. all you like to eat .. how you dress . what you listen to .. watch on t.v every aspect was designed for you along with who you meet . marry , breaks your heart beats you up . stesl from you sells you items in stores they made your presant shop in

time is a design by heaven

if you know this secret and know something i know then you will also know time travel is also real . think of us here in the past knowing we have a presant but only a part future .. the presant seems easy to see yes ? no ? try this trick.. think of when you read this and in a few weeks remember you read it and what you left here as a reply .. your self further ahead will remember back and tell you this thread was either real or if he/she thought it was fake .. i used to be able to do this when my pineal gland was fully open , it isnt any more and im glad it isnt because it brings many problems into my life

on the subject im going to drop a bomb shell

white orbs we see in the sky

back in the 1980s i met a person who owned one of them he was a black fellow from Africa from a very powerfull family with lots of money , lots of it needed to buy one of the craft at over $50 mill each and kept out of the watching eye of the public , the reason for this is they were made a long time ago and kept secret and first revealed to the public on an american t.v show and called a "travel device" you simply step into and when the door closes it opend at your destination seconds later ..
soon after this the t.v show announced the company who made them had halted production of the device on the grounds it would be all to easy for a terrorist to get hold of one and use it for mass muder..soon after that we seen the accident at chernobyl.. an accident at the hight of the cold war ?

the craft done just travel anywhere and dock the door on a wall (well yes they do but) they manipulate time and can go to the future (presant) and come back to create many paradoxes .. just ask mi5 in the u.k about this as some of their agents were friends of people with the orb crafts and used them to rape and abuse people connected to the illumaniti and their monarch slaves but thats another story for another time

heaven creats you 15 years in the future and all you see and do .. you here in the past simply catch up with it .. free will ? not when you know one of lifes biggest secrets..

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PulseZer0

deja-vu .. you the past catching up with your presant .. iut happened over 15 years ago and your mind is catching up with it as your consciousness travels through time at the speed of life

To be accurate. Deja vu, is when an event needs to be re-done, either because something happened to you that didn't need to happen, or you needed to do something and didn't do it.

But, the others items are very interesting.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
If this is true how many people would choose to be the starving child that gets eaten by the vulture?

Good question. But, let's go with the starving child. What if this experience was needed so that, when they got older, they wanted to know by experience so that they could help others prevent it or mitigate it?

I ask because, so many people wonder why there are so many bad things happen to innocent people.

(This is far out there) But, what if they chose to deal with it, to learn in some sort of way. In the present, with emotions and what not involved no one would choose that, but on the outside looking in, is it possible that said person would have chosen that to understand?

If you die from it, then how were you able to help others? By having your death inspire them?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

NICE POST OP 100% AGREE... S&f.

We are alive upon conception and our spirit enters our body with our first breath. Every single thing was determined in advance by you before you were born.

We will ALL very soon ASCEND into our own personal "GODPOWER" which we ALREADY have NOW!

edit on 16-12-2012 by AscendedGodMan2012 because:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

If you die from it, then how were you able to help others?

You help the others above understand, when you come again you can help others understand, when others have wanted to know why in the end, you can help them understand. There are many reasons to this.

Don't limit it, just to the ones still in the vessel.
edit on 16-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedGodMan2012
reply to post by jhill76

NICE POST OP 100% AGREE... S&f.

We are alive upon conception and our spirit enters our body with our first breath. Every single thing was determined in advance by you before you were born.

We will ALL very soon ASCEND into our own personal "GODPOWER" which we ALREADY have NOW!

edit on 16-12-2012 by AscendedGodMan2012 because:

If this is so, then you could simply ponder upon your choices before even coming into this "vessel", and predict the feelings you would have when certain things happen. If we are already so advanced before coming into this vessel, then why come at all? I mean it seems almost as if it's from boredom or just to play. That seems frivolous.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join