It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Election Results Cause Mass Riots in US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The only way riots will occur is if Romney wins. That should tell you all you need to know about the mindset of Obama supporters.
I don't understand why ANYBODY, black, white, or in between, can't grasp the fact that if it wasn't for white people, O wouldn't be POTUS in the first place. I've seen more white people in the trenches for O than anyone else. The mindset of Obama supporters, huh? You really mean the mindset of his BLACK supporters. And for the record, him and Romney both suck.

he wasnt implying anything about race at all. your entire post is a huge off topic tangent of your personal feelings.

do all things come down to a race war? what does that say about YOU?
edit on 15-10-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

If it did it would be a ludicrous example of how stupid the American Republicans can act. Mitt Romney is hardly different than Obama. They administration Romney would run would be parallel to the Obama administration.

Regardless, Romney is going to lose the election. That much is obvious.

Vote Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It is very possible that there will be riots.

When Latonda, with her 8 kidlets, all from different fathers gets her welfare cut, Y U NO?

When Deonte gets his food stamps cut, Y U NO?

When kinteesha and Gobonko loose the welfare blanket that IS A LIFESTYLE, well things will get ugly.

Perfect timing to thin a few thousand of these deadbeats out. Load up, hunker down and when some low life comes and trys setting your shop or home on fire. Shoot them dead.

You will be doing your country a great service by culling some.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well if there's mo riots there will be after the Zimmerman trial next summer. I'm already planning if he gets convicted I'm going to cut loose hoodie and all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join