It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cutter: Romney, Ryan 'entire reason' Libya attack is political issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Are you freakin kidding me?. Ofcourse it has become a political issue because of the timings. How else the public is supposed to know precisely what transpired in Benghazi and what our dear leaders could have done to prevent/assist the embassy. She is completely clueless and joke IMO. Oh well..the more she opens her mouth, the more she reveals the height of stupidity amongst some of the DNC staff.

Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter is coming under intense criticism from Republicans for saying the "entire reason" the attacks on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, had become a political topic was "because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan."
"We would have told the American people what we knew and, you know, in terms of the politicization of this — we're here at a debate, and I hope we get to talk about the debate — but the entire reason that this has become the, you know, political topic it is, is because of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. It's a big part of their stump speech and it's reckless and irresponsible," Cutter said during her interview with CNN.

Article_LINK

Explain this stupid statement to the mother asking the questions about her son.
What_Happened_To_My_Son?
edit on 12-10-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on Fri Oct 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

yeah...why wait for an investigation when the republicans know exactly what happened immediately after it occured....it was obamas fault, of course...case closed

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I know, I have this visceral hateful reaction to deflection.

They think the assassination was the same as 9/11 and everyone has to come together and back the President. Its not the same. We want to know why they made up a story and lied, why they failed to heed the warnings, and why they have been completely dismissive in the aftermath.

I don't think there is a sincere bone in that man's body. I just saw this for the first time (its a month old).

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, I guess the figured that they couldn't blame this one on Bush.

Who else is left to blame it on? Why, Romney/Ryan of course!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

yeah...why wait for an investigation when the republicans know exactly what happened immediately after it occured....it was obamas fault, of course...case closed

Didn't need an investigation to know that it was a terrorist attack.
The State Department was speaking to the people in the embassy before and during the terrorist attack. Their stories about a demonstration and blaming it on the film were either complete lies, or there is a complete disconnect between the State Department and the White House.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

The sad part about it is that nothing would come out of this and nothing gets done by anyone. More and more lies are exposed everyday and the votes can't do anything about it.

top topics

join