It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help With An Old Show On Sci-Fi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is asking a lot, but I was wondering if anyone remembers a show that I don't think lasted very long on the Sci-Fi channel called Tuesday Declassified? There were two episodes in particular that interested me, that I've been trying to find since I originally saw them in 2003. One was entirely on Bob Lazar, and the other featured some of the best UFO footage I've ever seen that I hadn't seen before or since, and was wanting to see that particular episode again to see if maybe some of them had been debunked or were still unexplained. If this helps at all it was the first time I had seen the now infamous STS footage from the 90's, but also some other really good footage hoaxes or not. I found this posted from around the same time in '03 (summer) that I saw these, it may have even been in June, but it's referring to two different episodes and the links provided are now dead.

ufoupdateslist.com...
edit on 12-10-2012 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
you could start your search here

www.archive.org

and put in the dead link.

edit: I tried to put the direct link in, but it didnt work. but i could get it by pasting the dead link into archive.org
edit on 12-10-2012 by heathwithnoteeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

According to your link these are the two episodes aired by the Sci-Fi channel:
The Roswell Crash: Startling New Evidence' (7 pm) and the
Network TV Premiere of 'Out of the Blue' (9 pm)

You may watch the two episodes here:

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

Out of the Blue

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I haven't watched all of Out Of The Blue because I heard the second one "I Know What I Saw" seemed to be a rehash of the first one, so maybe it was that, and maybe they were wrong about it being rehashed material from the first one.

Thanks for the help, both of you.

top topics

join