It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know this image?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Easy all, i found this image on a friends social networking page, it was on a friend who is heavily into black power and black rights and he seemed to think it was to do with the 'Eye of Ra'. Can anyone here tell me where its from and what its supposedly depicting please? any info would be great, many thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

It looks very similar to some of the images depicted on the fake ancient alien pottery 'artifacts' that Nassim Harramein keeps popping up and trying to sell with equally fake certification of authenticity from some made up museum name that doesn't exist.

Here is a link to a few pictures of some, but not the one you show.

Doing an search of his name under Images in google doesn't pop up your image either, though others than the ones linked show.

That's all I got on this one.

In the end, it's a symbol. Regardless of what it really means, or is in actuality, your friend has adopted it to mean whatever they think they want it to mean. People like patterns and symbols that they think they can relate to that resonate with them often regardless and in spite of the source.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Now i know nothing of this kind of thing but did a quick Google image search and not alot came up except -

"QUETZALCOATL , il " SERPENTE PIUMATO " adorato dai MAYA"

Which translates to -

"QUETZALCOATL, the "feathered serpent" worshiped by the Maya"

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thankyou, i was more interested if it was actually old and real, kind of awe inspiring and the image has played alot on my mind since seeing it, hence me coming here with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

That photo supposedly depicts a 'flying saucer' or what we call it, the 'alien' is standing inside..you can make it out by its eyes. As you can see, the craft is much like what most sightings depict: fiery red, which is explained by the 'flames'. On the bottom, there is a human, who is possibly worshipping the craft. One more thing: you'll notice that the craft has no 'controls' as we have in ours. It must be controlled by some telepathy or stuff....so, thats what I've got to say sbout it.
PS.: it would be great if you include additional information on the artifact...it seems highly interesting

Great thread
Starred and flagged

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In this link the author examines and breaks down the parts of the craft and "alien" and compares them to similar other depictions ect.

It may come in useful to you but it says he is not sure whether it is authentic

Link

You will need to translate from Italian if you can't speak it by the way, easy with Google Chrome.

Hope it may shed some light anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I did a reverse image lookup and found the earliest upload of the image on an Italian Yahoo message board site.

Source

The Google translations hints at it being a fake

On interest of the Dott. Carlo Sabadin (Foundation Sentinel, Group Camelot, as well as contributor of the Group Hwh22), I proceed to an analysis on the weird composition under received. I was able, maintaining always a certain historical connection/symbolic, to perform in detail a preliminary analysis of the same one, concentrating myself alone and only on the symbology that, to my opinion, absorbs different typologies discusses from some ancient cultures (Hindu Mesoamerica-Egiziani-Dinastie).

We leave from the part much more interesting of this representation: the weird to be like to an Alien (the classic typology of Grey) place to the inside of an unusual shuttle. Introduction that is not me possible to guarantee about the authenticity of the If You It It in object (also could treat itself of a fake computer or artistic reconstruction), my analysis is centered on the symbolic references of the shapes riscontrabili. Therefore, an analysis of search to give a verification "real" if feasible. If, to the opposite one, it about is a "buffalo", the author has, indisputably, an excellent knowledge of the ancient Earthly symbology.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I was looking at the picture and my little boy (Who's 3) said, ''Look, Spiderman!''

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

I didnt realize there was such a thing as a 'reverse image search' if i had i wouldnt have bothered you all. Sorry for my ignorance, and thankyou for all your time and effort.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
To me it looks like something that was made in modern times, with the appearance of being old.
I cannot put my finger on it exactly, but I think the image is too crisp for one thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Can anyone here tell me where its from and what its supposedly depicting please?

Its obvious. The picture shows world protection from the POWER RANGERS.

Note the same standing position.

edit on 14-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

top topics

join