It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't know. The Media called for a riot with Rodney King and look what happened.

So there is a chance of some rioting.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The mood in America is ugly right now for many reasons.Mostly economic.Throw race in the presidential election and...yes mass riots could occur in the cities,IMO.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by Nick_X

I just want to point out that the uneducated rednecks in the bible belt are much more prone to rioting than African Americans are....

This has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I have every read on ATS.
Would you really like to test this statement up against historical facts?
I have lived in the south for my entire 38 years of existance and never once have I seen "uneducated rednecks" riot. I have however seen riots of urban African Americans (LA was not the only Rodney King riot), Educated college students riot after numerous sporting events and a near riot of hispanic americans in Atlanta that resulted with some college age illegals getting hauled off to jail.
I cant recall a single instance of a riot being started by any kind of "redneck".

Twitter recently has been flooded with threats to riot if Romney wins. The vast majority of those making that claim are minorities.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't expect any actual riots to occur. The disenfranchised aren't really known for their vast surplus of motivation as it is, and they've already had their token victory. If I am wrong, at least it sorts out the messy business of target acquisition on both sides.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blacko
I don't expect any actual riots to occur. The disenfranchised aren't really known for their vast surplus of motivation as it is, and they've already had their token victory. If I am wrong, at least it sorts out the messy business of target acquisition on both sides.

Genius deduction. I agree and wish I had written this simple but eleoquent statement.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blacko

The truth is blacks couldn't perform a real riot if they wanted to. Between further segregating themselves by driving the other races off because of their bigotry, and the tens of millions of Hispanic immigrants who would love the opportunity to put the immigration debate to rest; it would be suicidal for the African American community to riot. Heck it would be bad for them if even a handful of African American's acted like idiots if President Obama loses.

Me? I could care less. I live in a semi rural area with the next small city being a mostly Caucasian/Hispanic mix so no real worries about that garbage. The only real problem with the new arrivals(regardless of legal/illegal status) is that they are from New York and New Jersey mostly. So they act like people from there act. After 5 years hey mellow out and act semi decent enough so no worries(yes I think very poorly of "people" who live in New York and New Jersey).

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. The same thing was said in 2008.

Then the sun rose and people went on with their daily business.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join