It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A BIG hello from TheWetCoast!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Please do not berate me for the semi-rant that I just wrote(And as this is my intro I do feel the need to give everyone a small taste of the woe and insanity which is my life). BUT if you have taken the time out of your life to read this,let me tell you why I joined ATS.WORDS-the most powerful thing(s) that exists this world.With the current rate that our species is burning through the natural elements that enable us continue our our global economy-As the Human species is concerned,we have LESS then 100 years to make a 180 degree shift in policy/philosophy.WORDS are the means in which we can collectively accomplish this monumental task.NEVER underestimate the power of WORDS,words are the medium to express ideas(and ideas can either create or destroy-and both are parts of the same coin). Without some unifying philosophy to unite the people of this this planet we may be doomed the eradicate ourselves.But through WORDS and thus ideas we might find hope.No matter how messed up everything seem(IT hit the fan a long time ago)we might find some common ground on which to forge a better future for everyone on this planet.Peace and Love.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Heeeeellooooooo Maaaaaaaaaate.

Hope you enjoy the stay, look forward to seeing what you contribute.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join