It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Quantum Theory Discovered "GODDESS WAVE" could prove existance of GOD/GODDESS/ONE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

The God and Magic bit is in referance to Bohm, and his ideas about 3D-n curving light waves. My experiment could prove his theory. 3D-n is 3D and beyond, partially out of time and space. Gaps for the light.

This is not refraction. This is at the level of a single wave or "wavepacket" with one photon. Where does the photon go?

It has never been studied as far as we can tell. I have asked everyone.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

Do you think that your dream had anything to do with the work of Bohm? Had you been studying it before you had the dream?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes I think the dream was related to Bohms theory.
But I wasn't studying it. I study harmonics and sacred Geometry.
edit on 13-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Tell us a little bit about your background in physics. You've used some terminology that is not related to harmonics or sacred geometry, haven't you?

And is that harmonics as in music theory? Harmonics is part of physics and electrical engineering also?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Rubbish.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Tell us a little bit about your background in physics. You've used some terminology that is not related to harmonics or sacred geometry, haven't you?

And is that harmonics as in music theory? Harmonics is part of physics and electrical engineering also?

Yes please tell us what areas you are well studied in???

Sacred Geometry?
Do you know regular Euclidean geometry?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I CAN MATHEMATICALLY PROVE THE DIVINE NOW

Sweet! Let's see it!

This theory isn't based on maths, its based on the picture.

but...but...you just said...

Ah, screw it. I give up. :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Knowing about God, is not knowing God personally. Anyone can read the bible if they want to know about God. That doesn't mean they know him personally or are saved.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Pffftt...yeah, okay. I'll trust man's interpretation of an infinite entity who exists outside of time and space...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal

This theory isn't based on maths, its based on the picture....

...The maths would have to be done by a quantum scientist or I would have to learn it, it would take time. But I do know it is possible.

So, when you said you could mathematically prove the existence of God you were lying, seeing as how you can't even do the math to show the proof.
Imagine my surprise.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You're making a good point.

My understanding is that PF is confident of his theory but is relying on others to do the experiment to prove it and to do the math:

Originally posted by primalfractal
With the help of professional Quantum physicists I have designed an experiment to test my theory and put it to TPTB. . . . My theory is based on a dream. I am not a scientist. I don’t have a "degree". Pictures can speak a thousand words though. . . . No one has ever thought of this before in modern history (left brain dominant scientists have trouble thinking about waves, they loved only particles). . . . So I need you to MAKE SOME NOISE ats.

Are there members reading this thread who do open-source research and development and have resources with which to do this experiment?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Are there members reading this thread who do open-source research and development and have resources with which to do this experiment?

Does anyone know of a Google or Yahoo or some other group that would take on this project?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Ahem....

I CAN MATHEMATICALLY PROVE THE DIVINE NOW

OP said "now". Not "after the experiment is complete and the results conclusive". NOW. So if he has this mathematical formula that can prove divinity, where is it?

And no, pictures of donuts riding other donuts going in a circle of donuts doesn't really cut it for me. That isn't math, that's geometry, and I'm not good at turning a picture into a long series of equations. Besides, that's the OP's job: prove the premise. Substantiate or suffocate.

So as far as I'm concerned, the OP has not delivered, only made it look as though he has something he's not sharing. And I'm not playing that game. If anyone manages to isolate the alluded-to "mathematics", please message me. I'm not taking the OP seriously if he doesn't take my interest seriously.

Good day to you all.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You are correct about that statement.

It should have alluded to confidence in the theory.

However, I think he's on to something, simply because of the work he's done establishing that there is an experiment that probably should have been done already, but hasn't been.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I thought science was discovered to tell us that theres no such thing as a gods Now its the other way around, were using science to tell us there is?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Diggz

PF mentioned bringing together science and religion.

I am of the opinion that we do need to change the way we approach the pursuit of knowledge and stop having a line of demarcation between trying to know God/creator/source/other names? and trying to understand how the universe works through science.

I think the taboo in science against considering matters pertaining to God is counter-productive.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Diggz

I thought science was discovered to tell us that theres no such thing as a gods Now its the other way around, were using science to tell us there is?

This statement is just silly enough to make me break my silence. Science:

sci·ence/ˈsīəns/
Noun:

The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural...

Basically, it's refining what we think we know until we ACTUALLY know it in a reliable and organized manner. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad

Originally posted by abeverage
Oh and the best answer of the two in the Physicsforum was "Photons are emitted or not emitted, but not "50% out of something"

Either a state of on or a state of off there is no in between. There have been many experiments on moving either the emitter or moving the target as I have posted above.

But you are not understanding the very basic point, that this is a null or not possible experiment which both answered you politely about.

edit on 12-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

I told him this BEFORE he posted the question on physics forums. A few times. He still ignored it.

Having not made it past college Physics course I always wanted to pursue Quantum Mechanics and Celestial Mechanics to become an Astronomer. I wished I had some days. I get what the OP is saying there is a connection and I do believe in the Unified Field Theory.

I also believe Physicists can be a bit to linear in thinking, but I assure you (OP) they would take some pretty strange ideas if they thought it would lead them to new answers. But your experiment has been done.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

God wants us to know who he is that's why he's given us tons of intel, including his own arrival and teachings. He doesn't want us to be in the dark about what's he's like. Otherwise we end up tending to form our own opinions which many tend to do. We'll never know his infinite power, yes your right, but again that's a chapter in Job for you to read. Like it's all been shown to us on purpose.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I tired to understand this. It is above my head.. Can you explain it in simply terms for us people that do not understand it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join