New Quantum Theory Discovered "GODDESS WAVE" could prove existance of GOD/GODDESS/ONE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Then you don't know enough physics. Cause there are plenty of instances were particles are all that make sense...i]Originally posted by ubeenhad

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by ubeenhad

Name one.

STILL WAITING???

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I know it's long but please be familiar with the quantum principles if you plan to argue the theory and remember -

We have already done it

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What the heck is going on here

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

I am not sure what your particles are saying, but I sure do like the feeling of the wave.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeliriumAquarium
So you think that having two people on a physics forum reply to your post proves that your theory (if you can even call it that) is right? Let alone you think two random people on a forum are top physicists?

Lol

Originally posted by kudegras
I've read your Sales Pitch, now show us your theory. Or do we have to send you money or buy your book?

I call posts like these the "ATS swagger."

Please, let's discuss the ideas without sarcasm.

PF,

That image is absolutely stunning. Does it come from a website? Link?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal

"So, the theory of the implicate order, carried this far, goes quite beyond present quantum mechanics. It actually deals with process, which quantum mechanics does not, except by reference to an observing apparatus that in turn has to be referred to something else. . . ."

This end bit means GOD!!!

It is refreshing to read the quote of a quantum physicist, David Bohm, interpreted as meta physics.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Just wanted to spread the idea in the hope mainstream scientists do the experiment and feel I should be involved if they do.

I'm not asking for money off anyone.

Notice the physicsforum guys are not even arguing if you could do the experiment, just how. Or they were. Now they are quiet.

Never got or asked for anything for any of this.

I'm not claiming to be special or anything. I just have a good idea. I can theoretically and possibly really prove the existance of "curving 3D-n light waves". Which I think could be rather important seeing as they are thought of as "MAGIC". So this is why I'm here and it's not been so easy. I had no intention of discovering this.

To those liking this - thanks,

PEACE

PF

edit on 12-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Oh my

You know, You Know this is rubbish.

You have put together random thought's, plagiarised parts of actual theories, chucked into the mix a few books which you have read from scientist which have none too little support amongst the REAL scientists and is practically borderline pseudoscience, ideas from "So called " scientists which have next to no experimental controls in there theory's and passed it off as workable model.

I could go on, but there is so much wrong with this it would take up most of my day.

You are on to absolutely nothing

Really annoys me when people claim they know or supposedly have some new working theoretical model but it just turns out to be an amalgamation of pseudoscience, random thought and maybe a little magic thrown in for good measure…..

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
well I do not know what to say, so I will encourage you to do what you think is right.

I like the way you came across this. I have had many dreams where things I have no idea of how to build are presented to me. That part really got my attention.

I hope you have success in proving your theory.

P.S.
You are correct, the particle is not the important part to focus on, since it transforms, and passes through many states.

The wave is the force that moves it, transforms it. I have always been obsessed with waves, vibrations, harmonics...ect

You might be onto something. I have to admit, I am having a hard time grasping some of the info you presented.
But still, It seems like you are onto something, from an intuitive perspective.

Good luck,
We are as one.

edit on 12-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

These are pictures by Walter Russel, a scientist.

I think his pictures and ideas are good but his maths is a little off.

www.rustymicrophone.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

..im more then interested in your thread PF
will go through it the evening

- about that google doodle though:
it had nothing to do with 'Bohr '
but the atom on the doodle is a stylyzed depiction of the Flower Of Life, encompassing Earth

= the 144 crystal geometric grid

..the proof is on 'bohrs wiki page ': the Tao symbol
and the phrase ' opposites complete eachother '
protected by the elephant = hindu Ganesha, " guard of the garden [ of eden ] "

soon, this Grid will ignite
and kudalini will sweep over earth
...making earth a prison of false light

..just sayin '

bless

edit on 12-10-2012 by Lone12 because: poor language blush

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

But what is the link for

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Thank you, It's great to hear something nice.

The easiest way to understand the theory is that no one has ever done or thought to do what is in the experiment.

Look at the pic of exp.and imagine moving the beam with the wave half out making a curve by the wave holding on or spitting out a reverse hyperparabolic curve of new wavepackets. These seem to be the two possible outcomes.

I think the first, but both seem to make probability curves.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I cant find it but it was from a free picture site.
It is a Walter Russel pic though.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

But it's not a painting, is it?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

OK. I was trying to see it as a 2D Plane, that was my problem. That is why I really like 3d models.

I can see it now, makes sense.

I wonder though, if you were to apply refraction instead.....a well designed prism that could do the same. Since the velocity of the wave is not important, but the frequency is, refraction might achieve the same results. Perhaps your experiment will make it possible to work backwards form the data collected to create a structure that by its design, using refraction, could produce the same effects you speak of and remain constant and static.

The only thing I see being a problem is that using refraction the wave packets you want to use for your experiment might be altered. I speak over my own head now....lol.

Just a thought.

EDIT:
This may be completely off key, since velocity is being measured in your experiment...but

If you were to keep it constant....once you know at what rate it is expressed...

I keep thinking of a sphere with a diamond structure within. The sphere to reassemble the divergent waves produced, and then focused into the rhombic prism structure at the four cardinal points the two pyramids form, producing two distinct waves emitting form the upper and lower points.

The process within the diamond structure similar to the one your OP describes, and emitting from the opposites parts of the sphere.....

I don't know if that makes sense. It would require breaking the wave into four, diverting them into the sphere at four equidistant points laterally, and then being emitted in two divergent waves, horizontally form it.

Like a sort of amplification/ tuning process.....

I dont know if that makes sense, or is even related to what you are talking about. Just what I get in head because of reading your posts.

crystalline structures have much to offer us IMO when it comes to wave manipulation....

that within a crystal sphere....so the adjacent parts to it producing the curves that form the sphere....

The trick would be to produce that and then the sphere around it all at once....I think,.

although I think that all points have to form 6 points on the outer sphere, not protrude form it but be part of the perfect spherical, outer shell....so the outer most points have to form part of the surface of the sphere itself...and all in single cast crystal....so maybe use perfect cubic crystal pyramids on top of another at their respective bases, not intersecting, and for all 6 points to receive and emit the waves......

Cubic crystals are not always cube shaped! There are many that are shaped like octahedrons (eight faces), and some that are shaped like dodecahedrons (12 faces).
www.windows2universe.org...

EDIT:
I may be thinking merkaba.......you may be onto something to do with making one....understanding the primary process....and energy transformation process.....through light...
You got me all excited.....nice.

edit on 12-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

..im more then interested in your thread PF
will go through it the evening

- about that google doodle though:
it had nothing to do with 'Bohr '
but the atom on the doodle is a stylyzed depiction of the Flower Of Life, encompassing Earth

= the 144 crystal geometric grid

..the proof is on 'bohrs wiki page ': the Tao symbol
and the phrase ' opposites complete eachother '
protected by the elephant = hindu Ganesha, " guard of the garden [ of eden ] "

soon, this Grid will ignite
and kudalini will sweep over earth
...making earth a prison of false light

..just sayin '

bless

edit on 12-10-2012 by Lone12 because: poor language blush

Yea, the Fire. Heading to the eclipse here. Exciting times

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Thank you, It's great to hear something nice.

Yes, I agree. "Nice" as in constructive.

Thread-wreckers stay away!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join