It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Quantum Theory Discovered "GODDESS WAVE" could prove existance of GOD/GODDESS/ONE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
. . . I don't appreciate the tone of your question.

You're getting back what you've dished out.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

No because then you would have replied to his posts with some sense.

Instead, you met his logic with whatever it is you call what your talking about. Idiocracy, lunacy, delusional. All words that come to mind.
edit on 22-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You're getting back what you've dished out.

I wasn't the one who started a thread promising to reveal the final answer in mathematical format and asking to be publicized, then backpedaled furiously while imploring the readers to conduct experiments I should have already completed, using materials I haven't named, and then saying, "What math? It's all in the pictures LOL!"

I'm calling the OP on his failures to deliver on his promises. If that makes me wrong, then I am glad to be wrong, and I will continue to be wrong until the OP DELIVERS HIS EQUATION.

Must I quote his claim - again? 11 pages and I still haven't seen any explanation, detailed or other, excepting a view vague attempts as warding off the wolves.

Again, I don't appreciate your tone because I'm not the one who started this thread and failed to fulfill the premise. If you want to get stiff-lipped with someone, start with PrimalFractal. I've gone through 11 pages and I haven't found anything but spare pieces to a puzzle that I haven't got manual for. Who was responsible for providing that information? Who told us, back at the top of page 1, that it was all prepared and set to go? Remind me, please...

Getting back what I dished out...give me a break. Don't point fingers at me when I've been led on for nothing. I'm a fool for having tried to follow, but how's that saying go again?

"Fool me once, shame on YOU." Be ashamed, OP...be very ashamed.

And now, it's making me laugh.

edit on 22-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Scanning the thread again from the beginning, I see this post that I don't see a response to.

I'm wondering about this:

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I wonder though, if you were to apply refraction instead.....a well designed prism that could do the same. Since the velocity of the wave is not important, but the frequency is, refraction might achieve the same results. Perhaps your experiment will make it possible to work backwards form the data collected to create a structure that by its design, using refraction, could produce the same effects you speak of and remain constant and static.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Actually to explain this in lay terms we really should be talking about quantum teleportation.
Before an alien ship can beam you through space they need to encode your essence.

There is an enormous amount of duplicate structure in human bodies that can be encoded much more efficiently. We humans are just fractal expansions built from helical Dna blue prints after all.

So the Goddess Wave must be a massively superposed quantum state way beyond the double hex polarized explanations we have been fed by the terrestrial agents.

Truly understanding quantum teleportation would leave you with many logical conclusions.
For example, obviously the goddess will be naked when she is transported, her cloths would be lost in the superposition.

As the OP stated in the subject line the Goddess must arise from the quantum foam superposition at the end of the journey and be reclothed using some sort of Uffizi gate matrices.

Uffizi gate tools

edit on 23-10-2012 by Cauliflower because: add shore

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That tells me a little of what we're looking at. What are we focusing through the prism, how are we measuring it, what are we looking for, what is it supposed to tell us, what formula are we using to analyze it... this is one piece among dozens needed to get a respectable experiment off the ground.

And where the hell is OP for all this?! Wasn't it his idea to begin with? Should change his username to "Absent Minded Professor"...

edit on 23-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
And where the hell is OP for all this?! Wasn't it his idea to begin with? Should change his username to "Absent Minded Professor"... :lol

I seem to recall seeing on another thread that he is recovering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Maybe he has other things more important to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

You're talking about encoding a specific person's genome in pure energy, transporting the enrgy, and then instructing the "light" to reassemble itself according to the information it contains.

"ENERGIZE!!"

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I went through your thread, line by line, and stopped when I reached this point:

Don't believe me? This has already been discussed by Physics Experts (debunking pros) both here at ATS on my other thread"Curving light waves" and by Top World Quantum Physics Experts on physicsforum.com.The best Quantum scientists on the planet are not arguing with me.

Did you read the responses you got on physicsforums.com? They make sense. Here are a few:

As others have mentioned, you would not be able to "catch" a photon half way out of an emitter.

Think of it this way, the absolute fastest anything can move is the speed of light. This is the speed that photons move. The photon is also one of the smallest elementary particles. The smallest thing moving at the fastest speed is as close to instantaneous as it is possible to get.

There's no chance, even with technology way beyond what we currently have, to catch a photon "half way out" of an emitter.

Not to mention that a photon is a discrete packet size. There is nothing that exists which is a semi-photon. This is one of the fundamentals of the "quantumness" of our universe. Some things cannot be subdivided.

This 'experiment' cannot be done.

You are under a misconception that a photon is made of a wave packet. This is not true. The wave function describes the photon according to our own rules and math. It allows us to make predictions about photons, such as what the probability of a photon hitting a detector at a specific location is. The wave function, or wave packet, is not "something". It is a mathematical concept.

These are real answers that you are not taking into account. Your experiment is attempting to measure something that cannot be measured, ie something that is "halfway" out. Even if a wave packet had a discreet "size" your detector would need to measure half of this, which is impossible over the distance required to be measured, ie greater than atosecond.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BluFenix

Needs further explanation. Rather than think about half a photon we need to look at groups of photons in shuttered systems and start thinking about other properties like polarity.

There are more detailed links I'm sure but this is what they loaded at the top of the Google search engine.

Los Alamos quantum system

edit on 23-10-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

In other words, this entire thread was a pointless exercise initiated by an uninformed visionary attempting to achieve the impossible, by convincing everyone else that his idea bears credence and must be proven through their efforts before mysteriously vanishing - and taking the actual meat and bones of his theory with him?

Wow. Where were you like...10 pages ago? All that wasted time, and you just finally show up to declare what everyone should have already known. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Seems like a farewell is in order...won't be getting much more use out of this thread. If someone else can learn something, more power to them, but I only came here for one reason and I still haven't gotten what I came for. Such is life.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Your a liar or just very slow. You say I said "I have the formula" when I said. "i can do the math". Not "i have done the math". Update your reading and interpretation skills buddy.

At least ub has some sense so I answer him and the new guy seems funny, but you

You didn't even get the idea. Do you get it now?

But you still disagree without understanding. This is beyond idiotic.

I think its time for YOU to go home and try and explain your wack quantum theory to your pet cat.

edit on 23-10-2012 by primalfractal because: Spell

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by primalfractal
I realized I am resposible for seeing it through.

What math must you have in order to elicit interest in performing the experiment?

What resources do you have for the experiment?

The math can be done now and is some of the theoretical part of a new quantum theory. My theory is still in the superior picture form and is being translated into math. I have begun to learn and do this math (most quantum physicists would have to study this particular stuff more to do it).

The math is related to curving vector potential, fractional spin and vitual particles. When done it will create a graph similar to this one that tgdikp has kindly produced. Which I will put in the next post.

The math and experiment need to be looked at somewhat seperately because we already know how to do the maths, and the maths and idea are all that are needed for a new theory. The experiment will prove it.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

i have prepared a sequence of images with which i wish to illustrate some of the peculiarities of one of our favorite topics around here, quantum mechanics. it is actually pretty easy to understand if you are given a proper explanation. some people would have you believe that (feynman's quote?) "no one understands quantum physics". these people either do not understand it themselves, or secretly are ashamed of what appears to be "mystical" properties which cannot be explained by their "expertise". in particular, i would like to offer clarity on the measurement problem and observer effect, spin states, fractional spin states, coherent and collective states, linear vs. nonlinear, waveform summation, and so forth.

each image represents a measurement of the phase space at an increasing resolution. in the first image, at a resolution of 50 in 200 (or .25 per-seconds), we have a simple wavefunction and its 2D spin matrix (scroll to right for spin states). and also a plot of the sum of its energy potential across one dimension.

if we take a little closer look, we can begin to see the splitting of the spin states into fractional and integer spins. it is easy to see here what is meant by "boson" (1) and "fermion" (1/2).

at this resolution, an uneven division of 200 by 30, we can see that the measurement at this interval is having a strange effect on the symmetry.... a "dissonance". along with this dissonance comes some spins with ODD values. because these spins are odd, they are also non-abelian (abelian means "this or that"...."one or the other"). this, specifically, is what is meant by a "fractional" spin state. according to physics, these types of particles dont "officially" exist (exotic).

here, we can start to see a coherent state forming in the field and a very nice symmetry in the energy trace which is typical of a coherent system.

this level of the phase space seems to be dominated by negative charges...i wonder why? there is a definite real particle (and some minor virtual particles) starting to take shape. do you see how successive measurement on the space creates the particle?

at this level, at a measurement frequency (wavelength) of .025 per-seconds, we can see quite clearly that the function i have mapped over the space has very little dissonance (noise) in the spectrum....this is of course an idealized example.

in this last measurement, we have sampled the potential at every position in the space. you can see what is known as "braiding" of anyons (quasiparticles) as the phase propagates. it is most important to note that each of these spin states (1,1/2,1/4, etc.) represent particles (electrons, protons, etc) which will only be located at a very specific positions (energy value) over the field....their position is enforced by the state function.

but what is the very MOST important thing to get out of this presentation is that the quantum system is a nonlinear STATE function. to put it another way, if you were to take each of these colored spins one by one, row by row, you would get a linear sequence. but a quantum system is NOT LINEAR. the state of the system is defined on a level "higher than" the linear sequence. this is why quantum measurement is called an "observer". an observer is able to view the state of the system, and is necessarily OUTSIDE or ABOVE the system. observation from within the system results in entanglement (which is an intermediate of actual observation....think shrodinger's live/dead cat).

entanglement and coherence are easily understood as the uncanny effect of the concerted symmetry. one could ask the question, "how does the potential located at position A know what particle B is doing on the other side of the space?" this is a legitimate question, because the patterns that develop over a STATE function are impossible to explain with a purely linear, sequential, interpretation.

i really, really want you to understand what is meant by "state". all of those pretty little patterns of lines and circles represent the "spooky" and time-bending properties so often associated with the quantum theory. it is also why a generalized quantum theory (physicists hate the thought!) is an excellent candidate for a science of consciousness.

are those particles, individually, aware of the state function in which they are a part? no. thus, the coherent system appears to have a type of "self-awareness" which scares the hell out of physicists....but excites the rest of us!

see. that wasnt so hard, now, was it?

thanks for reading!

So the math for my theory of curving vector potential would be similar to these pics but with prehaps even more "Magic" curves and patterns.

RE. no math dude. How much more proof do you need, dumb or agenda.
edit on 23-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm not talking about part photons, I've answered that repeatedly and wont bother again.

I'm talking about a curving vector potential.

Address the topic. Split the theoretic math with the experiment. Look at the picture. Realise that the longest wavepacket recorded SO FAR is round 8m. Tell me its not possible. Not how fast or accurate etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

Which thread did tgidkp post this on?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

oh dear. this all has been taken waaaay over the top. but, since i am being quoted anyways, i may as well try to clear up some of this mess....

i have prepared a sequence of images which i was gonna post here, but i made a new thread HERE.

it is especially important for the op to understand that some type of fractional or virtual state are likely what will be measured during his experiment.....if you measure anything at all. THEY ARE NOT (and will never be) PHOTONS!!! i did not say (and would not say) that it would be possible to have a photon with fractional spin. it MAY, however, give rise to virtual particles if it is perturbed as the OP describes.

anyways. i am fully in favor of the revolutionary and metaphysical perspective that quantum theory elicits in people. but i am fully NOT in favor of people "discovering" things for which they do not have a foundation of understanding. in other words, op, you have a lot of learning to do!!!

Tgidkp has done a new thread in support of this one here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amongst other things it shows the math for this theory is certainly possible. The images and math show something similar.

There is a reason only one idiot is saying there is no maths - because there is maths. If he had a brain he would try say that the maths doesnt mean anything like ub(thanks for advice).

Thank you very much tgidkp for adding this info to this debate.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

One of the new panthion is of course "The Flying Spaghetti Monster".

Worship of said being is quite prevalent in my local area.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Back to roleplaying I see.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
Thank you very much tgidkp for adding this info to this debate.

I second that.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join