It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Quantum Theory Discovered "GODDESS WAVE" could prove existance of GOD/GODDESS/ONE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Good news!

You are the dreamers, the bright ones, this is especially for you!,

Sorry to seem offensive. It's a bit like I'm talking underwater, few can hold it in their minds yet. This is TRUE. In shock myself to. Please listen.

NEW REALITY

I have found a new quantum theory that could possibly reconcile science and religion. Heard of "the God Particle"? Well this is harmonic balance, an AWARE "Goddess Wave" whom I can possibly prove exists through my theoretical (and mathematically provable) discovery of "curving 3D-n light wave paths".

Which means we could scientifically prove the existence of God/Goddess/One, the Trinity.

I CAN MATHEMATICALLY PROVE THE DIVINE NOW

You have to have the maths for a real quantum theory. And there is an experiment designed to make it a tested Law Of Physics.

OK, you can't just "make up" a real quantum theory. You have to be able to prove it to mainstream World Physics experts with logic and a mathematically rational explanation. Otherwise it is just an idea that is not or not yet provable.

My curving 3D-n light wave path theory, "Goddess Wave" theory, is logical and provable with quantum mathematics and has been already presented to the World Quantum Physics Experts who can find NO FLAW. As such it is already a genuine new quantum theory rather than just an idea someone had that they can't prove to mainstream physicists.

Some of the brave professional Quantum physicists here on ATS already support and are helping with the theory, and experiment design.

Don't believe me? This has already been discussed by Physics Experts (debunking pros) both here at ATS on my other thread"Curving light waves" and by Top World Quantum Physics Experts on physicsforum.com.The best Quantum scientists on the planet are not arguing with me.

This means I'm onto something I rekon lol.

If you think you can just put any new theory on physicsforum and have no one argue, you are wrong. Try it if you don't believe me. They will ban you and put your thread in the hoax bin.

With the help of professional Quantum physicists I have designed an experiment to test my theory and put it to TPTB. They are in shock. People are having a hard time grasping this idea so far, but it is starting to sink in.They don't want to accept it but can't not based on the evidence, which is substantial. So they do nothing yet.

Along with the stick I've given a carrot - A legitimate design to make a black hole based on my theory. Again no one is arguing with me. The sound of silence. That’s right a "BLACK HOLE", free energy, warps etc.

My theory is based on a dream. I am not a scientist. I don’t have a "degree". Pictures can speak a thousand words though.

I am like you. We are all one.

It started with the idea a wave goes all the way from "alpha to omega" or start to finish. If you change the angle of the wave when partly out of the emitter it will make the light wave "curve".
No one has ever thought of this before in modern history (left brain dominant scientists have trouble thinking about waves, they loved only particles).

So I have a legitimate new, logical quantum theory with an experiment designed to prove that Curving 3D-n light wave paths exist. Here's where it gets trippy. David Bohm (famous physicist and Einstein contemporary) predicted the existence of these curving light wave paths, but had no theory for proof.

I do and I have an experiment designed to test it.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Joseph Bohm FRS[1] (20 December 1917 – 27 October 1992) was an American quantum physicist who contributed to theoretical physics, philosophy of mind, and neuropsychology. Due to suspicions of Communism during the McCarthy era, he left the US, eventually becoming a British citizen. Bohm is widely considered to be one of the most significant theoretical physicists of the 20th century.[2]

He showed that these curving light waves would exist in 3D-n or beyond the 3rd dimension. They interpenetrate, but do not entirely exist within space/time. Their existence posits the reality that everything is connected and AWARE.

As we ponder the universe it is looking back at us. This theory can and I think will, prove the existence of God/Goddess/One.

This is the Aether, chi, energy, life force. People have been seeing these waves forever. Why can science not?

This theory provides a logical framework connecting science to what most consider "Magic" and to God/Goddess/One. It also explains a lot that modern physics is struggling with.
We can bring true belief in God, Goddess, All back into the World and heal her.

The Great Dragon awakens. And is coming back.

So I need you to MAKE SOME NOISE ats. I think this could fix our hurt, but still so very beautiful Planet (Gaia is a Goddess to). This could change everything. Please help us make a better world.

We need to do the experiment that could prove God/Goddess/One exists.

For the good of all, it must be done.

I CAN MATHEMATICALLY PROVE THE DIVINE, just wanted to put that bit in again. Haha this is awsome. amazing I am not quite registering this yet either.

I already have a real NEW QUANTUM THEORY that is logically and mathematically provable, that the world’s top scientists can't disagree with, which could prove God exists. This means something. I have a real feeling a logically and mathematically sound new quantum theory that was provable (and about God) would not just pop in my head one day along with various other info for no reason, and that no one on Earth can logically disagree?

I do study such things, but from an esoteric viewpoint.

I have no "contacts". I'm not on Facebook lol.

I have been telling friends and have done some threads and posts here and on physicsforum.com. I thought this was the best place to tell people about my adventures because I have "lurked" this site for years and learned a lot here and I have made new friends who have been a great help to me since becoming a member.

If you are reading this, and the thread is still fresh, it means you are amongst the first to know besides the "experts" and those that have noticed my other threads and posts.

I do have one interview planned on New Age blogradio but havn't sorted details yet.

Sorry for having to be so forceful with this message. I did it because it is important.

Not sure what else to do yet (but have some ideas). TPTB are trying to ignore it. But if enough people know, they won't be able to stop it.

Please help spread this info if you can - they don’t want the news/meme they have lost and we have won to spread more.

Thanks to those here and elsewhere who are already doing it.

Prehaps we could discuss the philosophical and metaphysical aspects of this discovery.

This is the beggining of the new age of myth. The dreamtime....

PF

ps. I also have a scientific experiment designed that could show I can psychically use 3D-n waves to change matter (another new theory based on water crystal work of Marcel Vogel and Masaru Emoto) and a 3D + 3Dn harmonic sound cymatic wave vortex throne/sephiroth that is possibly DNA/energy altering in some way.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by primalfractal
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Could you please describe the experiment in laymans terms for everyone including the uses of the equipment you described?
I made a sketch:

The idea would be to move aim of the photon source from point A to point C while the wave packet is still in the process of exiting the device, to determine statistically over a large number of photons how much of the wave packet can exit the source while movement of the source can still affect the impact point B of the photon on the detector.

By detecting the precise time of impact of the photon, we can work backward from there to determine the travel time of the photon at the speed of light in the experimental medium to determine the time it exited the source with the goal of capturing photon impacts at the detector where the wave packet was partly out of the moving photon source as shown.

This was what I had in mind, is this also what you were thinking?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So you think that having two people on a physics forum reply to your post proves that your theory (if you can even call it that) is right? Let alone you think two random people on a forum are top physicists?

Lol

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I'm reading Rupert Sheldrake's Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation, and at the end of the book in Appendix B there is a transcript of a dialogue with quantum physicist David Bohm (who died in 1992). The dialogue was first published in ReVision Journal and the editorial notes are by the journal's editor.

This passage made me think of this thread. Is it related?

(Note: My understanding is that "chreodes" are paths.)

Sheldrake, Rupert (2009-09-09). Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation (pp. 255-257). Inner Traditions Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.

Bohm: . . . One of the early interpretations of the quantum theory I developed was in terms of a particle moving in a field.

Sheldrake: The quantum potential.

Bohm: Yes. Now the quantum potential had many of the properties you ascribe to morphogenetic fields and chreodes; that is, it guided the particle in some way, and there are often deep valleys and plateaus, and particles may start to accumulate in plateaus and produce interference fringes. Now the interesting thing is that the quantum potential energy had the same effect regardless of its intensity, so that even far away it may produce a tremendous effect; this effect does not follow an inverse square law. Only the form of the potential has an effect, and not its amplitude or its magnitude. So we compared this to a ship being guided by radar; the radar is carrying form or information from all around. It doesn’t, within its limits, depend on how strong the radio wave is. So we could say that in that sense the quantum potential is acting as a formative field on the movement of the electrons. The formative field could not be put in three-dimensional [or local] space, it would have to be in a three-n dimensional space, so that there would be non-local connections, or subtle connections of distant particles (which we see in the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen experiment). So there would be a wholeness about the system such that the formative field could not be attributed to that particle alone; it can be attributed only to the whole, and something happening to faraway particles can affect the formative field of other particles. There could thus be a [non-local] transformation of the formative field of a certain group to another group. So I think that if you attempt to understand what quantum mechanics means by such a model, you get quite a strong analogy to a formative field.

Sheldrake: Yes, it may even be a homology; it may be a different way of talking about the same thing.

Bohm: The major difference is that quantum mechanics doesn’t treat time, and therefore it hasn’t any way to account for the cumulative effect of past forms. To do so would require an extension of the way physics treats time, you see.

Sheldrake: But don’t you get time in physics when you have a collapse of the wave function?

Bohm: Yes, but that’s outside the framework of quantum physics today. That collapse is not treated by any law at all, which means that the past is, as it were, wiped out altogether. [Editor’s note: This is the point where, as earlier mentioned, Bohm discusses some of the inadequacies of present-day quantum mechanics—in particular, its incapacity to explain process, or the influence of the past on the present. He then suggests his re-formulations—injection, projection, the implicate order, etc.—that might remedy these inadequacies. And these re-formulations, apparently, are rather similar to Sheldrake’s theories.] You see, the present quantum mechanics does not have any concept of movement or process or continuity in time; it really deals with one moment only, one observation, and the probability that one observation will be followed by another one. But there is obviously process in the physical world. Now I want to say that that process can be understood from the implicate order as this activity of re-projection and re-injection. So, the theory of the implicate order, carried this far, goes quite beyond present quantum mechanics. It actually deals with process, which quantum mechanics does not, except by reference to an observing apparatus that in turn has to be referred to something else. . . .

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

"So, the theory of the implicate order, carried this far, goes quite beyond present quantum mechanics. It actually deals with process, which quantum mechanics does not, except by reference to an observing apparatus that in turn has to be referred to something else. . . ."

This end bit means GOD!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
We are all supposed to be Hermaphrodites.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I've read your Sales Pitch, now show us your theory. Or do we have to send you money or buy your book?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
These bits are good to - MAGIC!!!

The formative field could not be put in three-dimensional [or local] space, it would have to be in a three-n dimensional space, so that there would be non-local connections, or subtle connections of distant particles (which we see in the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen experiment).
So there would be a wholeness about the system such that the formative field could not be attributed to that particle alone; it can be attributed only to the whole,
Bohm: The major difference is that quantum mechanics doesn’t treat time, and therefore it hasn’t any way to account for the cumulative effect of past forms. To do so would require an extension of the way physics treats time, you see

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
i think i found the answer to the proposed experiment suggested by arbitrageur. by using a smaller probe (shorter time interval) for measurement, you will introduce virtual particle interactions.

i think this could be legitimately described as "curving" the vector potential. but the REAL particles will only be manifest at their known energy quanta.

Running Coupling Constant

by "either of its basis states", i am referring to the collapse of the wavefunction to ket1 or ket0. in the case of a laser, ket0 is filtered out which leads to the coherent phase. so, at the NEW trajectory, it will collapse either of its basis. no matter how quickly you move the laser, you will never change the angle (change the frequency) of the photon.

but, as i mentioned above, "either" can turn into a menagerie of intermediate states depending on the length of the probe.
edit on 27-9-2012 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

Curving 3D-n Light Wave Paths!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi there ...not too sure what you are pointing at >>>
can you please explain it to me as if you are talking to a 7 year old
so I may have a better idea ..about why... you are so excited

many thanks ....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
So we definately have at least something

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

Sure, I'll just finish with the info, then talk.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sorry Dude, I am trying to follow where your going but you lost me a couple corners ago. Good luck with whatever your trying to prove. Too complicated for me.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

One thing you might want to consider is posting the idea for the experiment on physicsforums.com. There are numerous PhD physicists on that site and some of them have specialized knowledge the others don't have. Maybe one of those folks on physicsforums has heard of a related experiment. But if nobody else has done this experiment, you might be onto something interesting, though I'm not sure it would result in a new law of physics. I'd find the experiment interesting even if it didn't result in any new laws.

edit on 12-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Experiment picture comp.

a.

b.

Some more.

c.

d.

e.

a fractional spin, maybe? it occurs to me now that the type of behavior the op is looking for is the fractional quantum hall effect in anyons. but a photon is not an anyon.

Quantum Hall effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The quantum Hall effect (or integer quantum Hall effect) is a quantum-mechanical version of the Hall effect, observed in two-dimensional electron systems subjected to low temperatures and strong magnetic fields, in which the Hall conductivity σ takes on the quantized values

Link

Note low temp and fields, if this theory proves right it might be a new, slightly different effect or another occurunce of above in different circumstances.

reply to post by primalfractal

One thing you might want to consider is posting the idea for the experiment on physicsforums.com. There are numerous PhD physicists on that site and some of them have specialized knowledge the others don't have. Maybe one of those folks on physicsforums has heard of a related experiment. But if nobody else has done this experiment, you might be onto something interesting, though I'm not sure it would result in a new law of physics. I'd find the experiment interesting even if it didn't result in any new laws.

reply to post by primalfractal

Physicsforums members get tired of hearing too many crazy ideas all the time so they do tend to tune those out and close out those threads quickly (though there's nothing crazy about asking what happens to a wave packet half out of a device when the device emitting it is moved). If you are just describing an experiment and asking if it's been done before, that's just a matter of fact...it either has or it hasn't, so no open-mindedness is really required to answer such a question. I wouldn't claim it will lead to a new law of physics over there though, so I'd leave that part out!

And every once in a while I'm surprised by how open-minded some of those guys are. I think they are well aware of the existing holes in theories, and if someone has better data or a model that fits existing data better, they really do seem interested in that.

Regarding the time cloak, if those guys can find a market of people that need to hide something for 110 nanoseconds, they'll be rich! But since that seems unlikely, it's just a cool experiment, but that has intrinsic value.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
His thread will get closed in minutes.
They are nazi's about this kind of stuff. been a member there for years

Well, it's posted on physicsforums.com, wonder how we will go?

"What happens to a photon wave packet when half out of a moving device?"

Link

Heres the OP from physicforum.com

"I was wondering if there has been a study done on what happens to a photon wave packet when half out of a device while the device emitting it is moved.

If never done it would make an interesting scientific experiment to see where the influence of moving the device ends.

I'd like to see or perform an experiment showing how much of the wave packet can exit the photon source, while the motion of the photon source will still influence the location where the photon impacts a photon detector"

Hmm so far the only response was the same as mine. Could I be right? Of course not, it must have been me who posted that. So lets wait for another.

(see im picking up on how you guys do things here.)

Edit: To claify, i was being sarcastic. I have refrained from posting on the PF forum, i didn't want to be accused of influencing responses. (gotta feed the baby birds)
edit on 1-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Mary Rose

It is also what I am picturing, curving wave paths with a Kelvin-Helmholtz instability.

This site has a lot of good pictures and info regarding waves and their paths.

Star Theory

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Liked this one even more though

"Somewhere there was once a Flower, a Stone, a Crystal, a Queen, a King,
a Lover and his Beloved, and this was long ago, on an Island somewhere
in the Ocean 5000 years ago. Such is Love, the Mystic Flower of the Soul.
This is the Center, the Self." --C.G. Jung

HERE BE DRAGONS

edit on 5-10-2012 by primalfractal because: Spell

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I think this one from the above link is a good reflection from 3Dimension-n.

Originally posted by ubeenhad
ATS, were the ones who loose the debate get to keep the thread AND share crazy pictures with each other.....

Thought it was an appropriate time to put another "crazy" picture in.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

This site has a lot of good pictures and info regarding waves and their paths.

I think that in physics when you focus on the wave rather than the particle things make sense and hold together beautifully.

I think that in physics when you focus on the wave rather than the particle things make sense and hold together beautifully.

That is certainly what modern physics is missing, sense and beauty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join