It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution - defies accepted science

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by SpearMint

Wrong answer! lol

YOU came from a monkey... dont group me in with your twisted way of thinking.

Think for yourself.... and I will too.

Wow. That's all I can say. You have no clue how evolution works yet you still deny it and go to the easy answer containing no logic at all. You came from apes.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

And why do you think we're from monkeys?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

"How the Earth was Made" I believe was the name of the show on the Discovery channel. We laughed our arses off when they were explaining it.

Then you all looked like a complete bunch of delusional idiots, ignorance is bliss, right?
edit on 12-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Look everyone

Christians and non christians

Atheists and non athiests

Fags and non fags

Whatever!

STUDY!

Science is not about disproving the existence of Godl

Ok I'll make a new thread

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by MamaJ

Look....

Science is observable

Oh yeah..... with the eyes right? Are you not using a God given sense? There are other senses... ya know... just in case you lose that one you can fall back on others.

Science tells ME there is an Intelligence behind this creation we can sense. It doesnt make the case in MY reasoning for the human to have evolved from the jungle.

So.... for you.... science does not explain an intelligence behind the Universe we sense around us (yet)???

Ok.

You aint me. Im not you. So what. We have a difference in opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Your ancestors are apes whether you choose to accept it or not.

Are you for reals? You sure you don't want to redact that statement ?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Oh yeah..... with the eyes right?

Apparently you haven't studied Issac Newton?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Look everyone

Christians and non christians

Atheists and non athiests

Fags and non fags

Whatever!

STUDY!

Science is not about disproving the existence of Godl

Ok I'll make a new thread

You are welcome..... not everyone agrees on issues. We are all made different and unique. We all have a reason for believing or not believing.

For some.... they think outside the box and question EVERYTHING. lol Im that way. So... my reasoning and studies have lead me to believe different than evolution. I am sure we have evolved as humans.... but not as monkeys to humans. lol

I don't conform and after study, form an opinion.

We all have that right. Dont we?

I think Science and Spirit will merge.... and when this happens.... What will we argue about then?

link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Oh yeah..... with the eyes right?

Apparently you haven't studied Issac Newton?

Apparently you are wrong.

link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Look....

Science is observable

Oh yeah..... with the eyes right? Are you not using a God given sense? There are other senses... ya know... just in case you lose that one you can fall back on others.

Science tells ME there is an Intelligence behind this creation we can sense. It doesnt make the case in MY reasoning for the human to have evolved from the jungle.

So.... for you.... science does not explain an intelligence behind the Universe we sense around us (yet)???

Ok.

And yours is based on a book about an invisible being that sees and knows everything and can create a man out of dust. The other side of the argument is based on observation and fact. The mind can make you hear, think, and "sense" anything you want. Science is the study of the world around us, not an opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Your ancestors are apes whether you choose to accept it or not.

Are you for reals? You sure you don't want to redact that statement ?

What? Nothing is wrong with that statement. Actually I'm not sure if our last common ancestor was classed as an ape, but we're closer relater to apes than monkeys.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Isn't that the point?

We have the facts

We have the theories to explain them?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

"How the Earth was Made" I believe was the name of the show on the Discovery channel. We laughed our arses off when they were explaining it.

Then you all looked like a complete bunch of delusional idiots, ignorance is bliss, right?

Are ya looking in the mirror and talking to yourself again?

I told you to stop doing that!

You don't want to get into a tongue lashing contest with me. I will win!

If you are ok with being a monkey, cool, go back to the jungle and hang out with your kin folk.

Are you an illusion or are you real? Are you a projection? I think our intelligence has out weighed the theory of monkeys to humans. lol

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
sighs you dont understand?

we have the facts

we have theory?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Isn't that the point?

We have the facts

We have what we THINK is correct with the intelligence we have right now. We evolve as a "human" with more and more intelligence via technology. Science is political, just like a religion. It is bound and gagged by higher up individuals and their theories.

If scientist were free to work how they want without the dogma we would be so advanced its not even funny.

Over time, theories have/can/may change.

The political agendas are a disgrace to any community.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Are ya looking in the mirror and talking to yourself again?

I told you to stop doing that!

If you are ok with being a monkey, cool, go back to the jungle and hang out with your kin folk.

Are you an illusion or are you real? Are you a projection? I think our intelligence has out weighed the theory of monkeys to humans. lol

Can we converse like adults please. You are extremely ignorant, a stereotypical creationist.

"I'm not a monkey, you might be"

"I don't see animals evolving"

And so on, uneducated rambling. Our intelligence is a result of evolution. We did not evolve from monkeys, we share a common ancestor. You're also being extremely childish.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Ignorant people win arguments only because they're too ignorant to realise that they've lost. You have nothing. Nada. Zilch. Your ilk lost the "debate" over 150 years ago. People like you are anomalies, religious extremists who (thankfully) hold little sway and influence over the running of things. You are a dying breed, you bathe in your ignorance and mock concepts you have no understanding of because, well, that's what ignorant people do. You Christian extremists aren't so different from other religious extremists like the Taliban. Sure, the Taliban want to deny women the right to education but your extremist faction wants to deny everyone the right to education.

Thankfully, the way things are going, religious extremists such as yourself will be a historical curiosity of the modern world in generations to come. You lost the battle long ago, we're merely watching your extremist sects in it's death throws.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Look....

Science is observable

Ok.

And yours is based on a book about an invisible being that sees and knows everything and can create a man out of dust. The other side of the argument is based on observation and fact. The mind can make you hear, think, and "sense" anything you want. Science is the study of the world around us, not an opinion.

Oh.... lol.... so NOW GOD IS A BOOK????????????

Observation and fact? Have you observed a monkey turning into a man? NO!

Fact is you have not observed Jack! You have not observed anything.... you just buy... hook line and sinker what the government taught you. So be it. Have fun with it. Go hang from a tree if ya want. lol I don't care but dont group us all in with the observation that doesnt exist.

So... with what you said. The mind can think and sense whatever. So ... should we believe then the study of the world around us if we sense "anything" we want. lol Whatever...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Isn't that the point?

We have the facts

We have what we THINK is correct with the intelligence we have right now. We evolve as a "human" with more and more intelligence via technology. Science is political, just like a religion. It is bound and gagged by higher up individuals and their theories.

If scientist were free to work how they want without the dogma we would be so advanced its not even funny.

Over time, theories have/can/may change.

No, science is fact, science can never be wrong because it's observing the world around us, if it's wrong it's not science. Politics is nothing to do with it.

"If scientist were free to work how they want without the dogma we would be so advanced its not even funny."

And if everyone thought like you we'd be burning witches, dying of diseases and shoving leeches on people.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What about extremist religious agendas?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join