It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Queen described as ' a mad woman '

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
A former US marine labels British Queen as ' a mad woman ' after her intervention in the case of Abu Hamza's extradition to US

A political analyst and former U.S. marine has described Queen Elizabeth II of Britain as a “mad woman” after her intervention in the case of Abu Hamza’s extradition.

The former US marine also mentioned that the Queen’s real estate holding is as much as a fifth of the world, while being the biggest land owner “on the planet”.

The Guardian reported on September 25 that Elizabeth II lobbied for Hamza’s arrest to be secured, and be extradited to the United States along with four other suspects over allegations of promoting terrorism.

This is not a sane and healthy human being, this is a mad woman

Link : www.hangthebankers.com...
edit on 12-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Press TV = BS

And anyway, since when is the opinion of a 'former Marine' worth much?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I like it better when she was described as a reptile.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yeah......this is just total BS. From my friends in England and from the comments I read in various UK newspapers, many people are happy that Abu Hamza was extradited to the US. This guy preaches hate, he's been the mastermind of various terrorist attacks, the killings of foreigners abroad, and even convinced his own son to blow himself up (thank god someone stopped him).

The US system will punish him, many have said the humane rights laws in the UK were too lax, they just let this guy be rewarded for everything he's done. They allowed him to have his hooks in prison, he literally had someone wipe his ass and help feed him, they also modified his jail cell to make him more convenient for him. The majority of UK people want him punished, so they were happy he was sent to the US. Where we took away his hooks, he has to wipe his own butt, most of his food is in liquid form so he uses a straw, and he lives within a cell within a cell.

Many have said they want his whole family out of the country. This guy spits on human rights, and yet he wants everyone ot treat him humanely. His family has been well known to cause various disturbances in their neighborhood, and like i've said, his own son was a suicide bomber before someone caught on to their plot. They live in a 1million pound house in the UK, paid for by the citizens of the UK too, they live off their welfare system. And at this same time, he talks about his disdain for UK, a violent jihad, and for the murder of innocents.
Yeah okay....this marine really has no idea what he's talking about

This guy is the epitomy of hate and ignorance.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
She voiced her concerns over the matter at a private meeting, it wasn't meant to go public.

She wasn't getting involved, she was forming an opinion, and expressing her concern as to why the guy hadn't been shipped out sooner.....just like the rest of us were wondering.

I think the US marine is a "mad man" for getting involved in UK affairs.

From the BBC:

Abu Hamza concerns raised by Queen

"Like anybody, she was upset that her country and its subjects were being denigrated by this man," said our correspondent, who stressed that the monarch was not lobbying but "merely voicing the views that many have".

Sounds to me like she was just concerned for her country......

The apology by the BBC:

BBC apology to Queen over Abu Hamza disclosure

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Still, I'd say she is probably a little bit mad. You can't have that much privilege and isolation from reality for so long without it affecting you.
I'm still disappointed that our Head of State is half a world away, and is mad.

Tino rangatiratanga, nga whenua iwi.

edit on 12-10-2012 by aorAki because: capitaliSATIon

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

for once she did the right thing ,the goverment been trying to get him from here for ages she just moved it along faster i think

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And why is the opinion of this random American somehow important?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I put about as much stock in what a former US Marine said about the Queen as I would a former UK Soldier would say about our President. That would be not much at all. Just being honest. As far as what I have seen in my 47 years on this planet; the Queen has never shown any sign of being mad or crazy. Quit frankly she seems like a nice lady to me.Kind of reminds me of my own Grandmother.
The Rothschild s are a whole other story though.
edit on 10/12/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

join