It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnson to Disaffected Americans - Join Me in Taking on the Oligarchy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

A supporter of Presidential candidate Gary Johnson released a stirring web ad today in which Johnson calls on all Americans to join him this election in taking on the small number of people in Washington that he believes have ruined the country. Johnson believes this small group of powerful insiders has brought about endless war and insurmountable debt and it is time for a dramatic change of direction.

In the ad (embedded), Johnson calls on people from the Tea Party Movement, the Constitution Party, the Green Party, the Libertarian Party, and anyone with an axe to grind to vote for him this election to put an end to the two-party system. This is not only Johnson asking for the vote for this election. It is Johnson assuming a leadership role in the independent populist movement that is growing rapidly in the United States and around the world. Johnson is telling disaffected Americans that they can fight back against the oligarchy that controls Washington...

Read the whole article here Johnson & the People vs The Oligarchy

The ad is hard hitting short and sweet and to the point. It really gives a great bullet point summary of the problems and why we need to break the two party system. Very powerful!

Here is the video:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm voting for Ron Paul but Gary isnt a bad guy.

I was flying the past couple of days and went through 3 different airports. Every one of them had CNN blasting their propaganda throughout every terminal.

The presstitutes were speaking to some establishment trolls known as "experts" who said that there was a "10 point difference in Ohio". The hell spawn intentionally omitted the fact that the spread was due to Gary's poll numbers.

I havent watched these cretins since they attacked Ron Paul. Wasnt long before I felt like vomiting. Nothing has changed.

edit on 12-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Im voting for Johnson.

The man has integrity.

And hes right.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yep they got to keep the sheep mesmerized! Ron Paul is not running anymore and the write in ballots don't get counted anyway so I do not see the point in voting for him. I would if there was no other option but Johnson is on all 50 ballots and could actually win so I will vote for him...

reply to post by sonnny1

LOL Nice pic! No doubt Johnson is head and shoulders over the two puppets they are foisting on the people.

edit on 12-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I agree 100%

Voting for Ron Paul is not going to cut it. Hes NOT on any ballot.

And..........

"I obviously haven't announced support for Romney, so that means that's very unlikely," said Paul in an interview on Fox News. "And I don't think anybody think's I'm going to vote for Obama." "There are other people who are technically capable of winning because they're on a lot of ballots," Paul added. His interviewer suggested, "like Gary Johnson, for example>" "Yeah," said Paul.

Ron Paul Suggests He'll Vote for Gary Johnson Because both major parties are the same

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I want RP to be president also, the fact is though that he has bowed out and isn't going to run on the independent ticket, so a vote for RP is a vote for either obama or romney, if all independents vote for RP and johnson, we get 4 more years of the same.

If we all vote for the guy still running "Gary Johnson" we can make a difference, make an actual change for once in my 34 years of life.

Don't let me or anyone else sway you though, do right by your reason and conscience. At least no matter what your one of "us" and not drinking the MSM coolaid.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

I want RP to be president also, the fact is though that he has bowed out and isn't going to run on the independent ticket, so a vote for RP is a vote for either obama or romney, if all independents vote for RP and johnson, we get 4 more years of the same.

If we all vote for the guy still running "Gary Johnson" we can make a difference, make an actual change for once in my 34 years of life.

Don't let me or anyone else sway you though, do right by your reason and conscience. At least no matter what your one of "us" and not drinking the MSM coolaid.

Well said! The psychological trick used is "he can't win." of course he can win it is a simple matter of math i.e. people voting for him...
edit on 13-10-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join