It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Obama/Biden keep calling Russia and China our allies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm thinking of voting for Romney just so I don't have to see threads clutter the New Topics about every single thing Obama says or does.

"Did you see how Obama wore a ring in college?!"

"Obama said 'ally' when I don't like that he said that!"

"Obama treated a foreign leader with respect - and I hate him for it"

"Some paranoid schizophrenic made a Youtube video about teenage Obama working for the CIA on Mars...I dunno about you guys but I believe it!"

I'll dig up Rronald Reagan's corpse and vote for that if it means we can all stop the paranoid BS conjecture and hair splitting
edit on 12-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Well they are more of an ally than izrael. Izrael is a parasitic state that has done everything to the US from attacking us to selling our state secrets.

China used to be vilified by the presstitutes until they allowed us to build a hundred Walmarts and Taco Bells. Now their human rights abuses are cool!

edit on 12-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

and by your logic. Iran is our ally then too.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Didn't you see Obama whispering sweet nothings into Dmitry Medvedev's Ear ?

edit on 12-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No. Kissinger went into China during the Nixon administration and "opened" it up, supposedly to trade. That tells you something.

Turkey is our "ally" in NATO. Turkey just today stopped a Syrian domestic airliner going from Russia to Syria and guess what was in it? Russian weapons to Syria's Assad.

Russia can shut the power off to Europe.

The only reason US was in Bosnia was because the Russians were building an oilpipe line through the Caspian Sea.

Russia and China will turn on eachother - they can't trust eachother, and the US can't trust either one of them.

But the Obama administration admires the way the communist countries control their people and wants to imitate it here in the US, so ===== Obama wants to become openly communist and wants to be "allies" with openly communist countries.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

"Some paranoid schizophrenic made a Youtube video about teenage Obama working for the CIA on Mars...I dunno about you guys but I believe it!"

That one is my favorite.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Bush called Putin a strategic partner.

Maybe, Obama campaign is trying to repeat that line over and over again so that maybe people will believe it?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They're the only ones stopping the middle east/Pacific from turning into a #-storm.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
china and russia are not our enemies.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have corrected this before with you Neo, but then I guess whoever pays you to campaign wouldn't like facts being spread around. The biggest debt holder is the American people.

And yes, China is our ally, and was before we borrowed money.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

The only reason US was in Bosnia was because the Russians were building an oilpipe line through the Caspian Sea.

Can you elaborate on this? Is there oil in Bosnia? Also that is a long-ass pipeline.

Russia and China will turn on eachother - they can't trust eachother, and the US can't trust either one of them.

Without the US as a common foe their relationship would quickly deteriorate, I think. Siberia must look pretty tasty to China. All kinds of oil and gold and other resources.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Go ahead, you'll just see the same crap but this time you can substitute Romney's name for Obama's. And instead of all the right wingers making posts, it'll be the left wingers. Same story, different characters. Don't people get tired of reading it over and over again?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Because we rely on their money to prop up the filthy rich in this country. The filthy rich "globalist" are allies with anyone they can make a dollar off of....get a clue.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Because a public statement applies pressure on china so they dont pull the plug on the US economy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join