It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Planet Earth, Goodbye Human Race.[OWWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well the election went much more smoothly than was planned and Barrack Obama was once again elected to be the President of the United States. The brainwashed masses flocked to their televisions and computers to watch his victory speech that was being shown live across the country. The NSA had taken over all communications and his speech would be broadcast on every radio and television station in the country. When the news of the NSA takeover hit the public fear broke out from some as most just shrugged their shoulders and considered it was for their safety as every government action is in the interest of the public’s well being.

Shortly after the official word of Mr. Obama’s victory came through all televisions went to a blank screenshot with only the NSA logo being displayed. All radio stations went silent. All live streams on the internet were seeing the same blank image with only the NSA logo. After a few moments the President came on standing in front of a podium in a room that looked out of place. It appeared to be the oval office but something was different. It seemed enclosed somehow, as if it were underground perhaps.

“My fellow Americans, It is with deep regret and sorrow that I must communicate some very disheartening information to you. The world as we live is going to drastically change over the next few months. We now have definitive scientific information that a pole shift is going to happen and that it will cause major destruction to the surface of the planet. We have known this for some time and have been making preparations for when the events begin. As many of you know there is a major conspiracy surrounding FEMA camps being built and stocked across the country. Well I tell you now it is not a conspiracy, it is true.

We have to face the truth that many will perish as Earth begins to change. The stories of the coffins are true as well. We expect the death toll to reach into the billions over the next few years. The coffins are to bury those that we can before there are too many. There are many underground installations all over the world where selected people will be able to go for safety. However, if you have not already been given knowledge and instructions to go to one of these facilities then you have not been selected. It was done in secrecy in order to prevent chaos from happening to soon.

I know many of you out there are frightened, maybe even angered. I guess the truth would not hurt at this point since most if not all who are hearing or seeing this will perish. The tales of the Illuminati are true. The world is run by evil groups of wealthy people who have made deals with extra-terrestrials in exchange for the slavery of the human race. You all have been being used for generations to keep us wealthy and powerful people in control. You have even handed us control as we have played you all like a fiddle for thousands of years. There are many of us. We will live in our bunkers and watch you all perish. One day we will again be able to reclaim the surface of the planet and start over with a new batch of human souls to conquer and enslave. Once the last of you are gone there will be no more opposition to us and our power will grow exponentially.

For those who think they can stop us; go ahead and try. It will be entertaining. The fact is there is nothing you can do to change your future. I am sorry it had to be this way. The FEMA camps will be open within 36 hours. If the chaos in your neighborhoods becomes too much you can come to the camps for safety. We cannot protect people from the events that will happen but you can help each other by getting to the camps. I will now bid you farewell and goodbye. This is the President of the United States signing off.”

All of the sudden the ground began to shake. Most thought it was the beginning of the changing of the earth. The shaking grew greater and heat began to emanate from all directions. The shaking became so intense that every human on the planet lost control of their bodies. With a blinding flash the planet exploded and vaporized every living thing. Large and small pieces of Earth were now floating in all directions across the Milky Way. Planet Earth and the human race were all but extinct.

As it turns out there was a great Arcturian ship hiding in Saturn’s rings that had been watching the planet since its creation. They were there to ensure that it did not produce life that would spread darkness to the galaxy. They had watched for millennia as species of darkness came and went and altered the human race. When they saw that the human race was past the point of no return they had to act. No good human soul would survive the destruction due to the Dark Ones plans. The only option left was to destroy the planet. They had come out in an instant destroyed the Earth and then disappeared to their new planet to guard somewhere out in the stars.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That was such a great read, even now its a scary thought that secretly many actually feel this to be true, and going to happen in the near future, not just because we see what is happening on our planet, and we have no control, but we have even been silently prepared with the convenient gadget know as the television, controlled by the media that is controlled by the few that can actually make this a reality.

S&F, NRE.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Good story. Is this your halloween entry? Theres a contest somewhere...

Damn, I always knew the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and the Day the Earth Stood Still were real warnings and not just imagination.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by usmc0311

Good story. Is this your halloween entry? Theres a contest somewhere...

Damn, I always knew the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and the Day the Earth Stood Still were real warnings and not just imagination.

This is for the Obama Wins Writing Contest. There are two going on right now. I think I am going to stick with this one. Halloween is just not my genre.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I would be glad that the Arcturian destroyed earth. the Evil.
but they could have just destroyed the under ground bunkers.
and given the humans a chance.

oh! good story... off to my ship soon.
must warm up the weapons.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
SnF.

What a great story. I was hooked on every line, but this one was the best:

You all have been being used for generations to keep us wealthy and powerful people in control.

So true, so realistic, and the twisted ending fit nicely with the theme.

Keep em coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Very enjoyable.
Last part was a bit short and forced maybe if there was a lead in earlier in the story.

top topics

join