It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I invite you to take a listen to my music!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

LoL i very much appreciate your critique and your comments.......

The people I worked with were fantastic and very professional, not to mention all around good people...

I hope your affliction continues in its remission , however if it resurfaces again, I hope soon to have another prescription available to remedy the situation!

Thank you again so much

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Great. Just trying to help. Im glad you do protect your work Internationally.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Awesome tunes mate, great video clip too. Good driving music I reckon.

I've signed up at your website.

Hey - the bass player looks a bit like James Hetfield.

Hope to hear more - especially on ATS radio

S&F

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We knew you when!
You already know I think you're very talented, it's great to see your song done justice. Stick with these people!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That music video for "Sweet Love" was legit. I live in a rural area where the country music flows as much as the wine; I'd be surprised if I didn't hear you on the radio anytime soon.

Country music always has the best love songs.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

WOW! I am not a country music fan, (was force fed as a child to listen to Patsy Cline and watch Hee Haw every Saturday) but dude you have one hell of a voice and you just might turn me!

Thank you for sharing!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
That music video for "Sweet Love" was legit. I live in a rural area where the country music flows as much as the wine; I'd be surprised if I didn't hear you on the radio anytime soon.

Country music always has the best love songs.

Thank you very much for the compliment my friend, where abouts in the west are ya? Thats the plan we hope to start a radio campaign as soon as we can get some more people behind us!

Keep listening man!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

WOW! I am not a country music fan, (was force fed as a child to listen to Patsy Cline and watch Hee Haw every Saturday) but dude you have one hell of a voice and you just might turn me!

Thank you for sharing!!

Man , hey if i can turn some people then Id love it, Its not all cry in your beer stuff, at least mine isnt!

Thanks for the cheers bud, keep listening, my passion is to bring good music , and to try as hard as I can to keep from the big dogs influencing it and trying to pigeon hole me into a certain style.....

Looks like were on the right track....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It's not my sort of stuff but you do it well, good strong voice.

QV.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Listened to part of "GOOD ON ME" The instrumentals were overwhelming your vocals.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

LoL thank you, well I work with a great group of professional people, and my agent is top notch....

The issue is its a lot of money and politics , thats the problem......but were doing our best....

Our production people do a lot with established artist so they know what to do .....its me who is the rookie lol

But im learning the ropes and doing the best I can.......

Thanks again for the kind words , and thanks everyone for coming to visit the page.....

I know its not everyones genre but its always good to hear a critical ear, it can do nothing but help you improve!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Very, very nice. I enjoyed it immensely. See absolutely no reason why you guys shouldn't be a huge success.
My best to you all.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Sorry for the late reply... Central California.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join