It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I invite you to take a listen to my music!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
As many of you know, and even more dont know, I myself do music for a living.....

I recently wrapped up a music video, and some demo songs, and EP will be coming out soon, hopefully along with tour scheduling......

Id like to know what your guys thoughts are! It is country so I realize its not everyones cup of tea.......

If you go to the link you can go under Videos and its there, and the music is under the music tab, there are also some pictures......

Fell free to hit the facebook like button if you do!

Look forward to hearing from the critics.......lots of love to you guys

My Music Page
edit on 11-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

No really its ok you guys can comment I dont mind if you dont like it lmao

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I wasn't prepared for professionalism, very nice. Mainstream country music isn't my thing, but really was impressed on the production value. Good luck dude!

And, mind you, I'm not saying the music is bad, it's good country music, I'm just supersaturated with it from living in Oklahoma.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Country music isn't my thing, but I watched the whole video, that was great, and you have an awesome voice. I'm originally from NYC but live in the mid west now, and they would LOVE this!!

If you give the ok to spread this I would love to post it to my friends out here, when I go out with them this music is similar... but your is better

Good Luck!!
Peace, NRE.

BTW, did you know (maybe you do, but just in case) you can talk to someone on the weekly radio show by U2U and they will play you on the air!!

Here is the link to the After Midnight Show....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: To Add

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well...this little ole Southern Gal has only one thing to say. Sweet Pea, you knocked my boots off. If I weren't old enough to be your Mama, I'd be battin' my eyelashes at you right now.

I signed up for your email list, liked your page, and want to know if I can copy your songs to a CD to blast in my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix while sliding down the winding mountain roads.

Great Music. Great Songs. Even Greater Voice.....

Keep up the great work, don't ever stop singing, you bring joy to people,. That's a gift and good thing, Bubba...

ETA: NoRegrets is right. ATS will play you on their radio show. I listen to every show they air. You should contact them, or let us do it for you. I bookmarked your home page, it's just that good.

Des

edit on 12-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I absolutely did not know that , thank you for that info I might look into that...

And thank everyone very much for your input and kind words......Feel free to share, the more people that are exposed the better.........consider me west nile fit for exposure lol!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Well...this little ole Southern Gal has only one thing to say. Sweet Pea, you knocked my boots off. If I weren't old enough to be your Mama, I'd be battin' my eyelashes at you right now.

I signed up for your email list, liked your page, and want to know if I can copy your songs to a CD to blast in my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix while sliding down the winding mountain roads.

Great Music. Great Songs. Even Greater Voice.....

Keep up the great work, don't ever stop singing, you bring joy to people,. That's a gift and good thing, Bubba...

ETA: NoRegrets is right. ATS will play you on their radio show. I listen to every show they air. You should contact them, or let us do it for you. I bookmarked your home page, it's just that good.

Des

edit on 12-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I will definitely do that for you send me a U2U and ill get you a way to do it, just dont tell me manager shed have a fit.......

Thank you so much for the kind words, and keep batting those eyelashes lol!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
I wasn't prepared for professionalism, very nice. Mainstream country music isn't my thing, but really was impressed on the production value. Good luck dude!

And, mind you, I'm not saying the music is bad, it's good country music, I'm just supersaturated with it from living in Oklahoma.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

I totally understand my friend and thank you so much lol

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The sooner you do it the better, I used to manager a singer from Long Island and I informed the show they played her the following show.

It was a great way to get exposure not just in the world but on ATS, keep it up

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
The sooner you do it the better, I used to manager a singer from Long Island and I informed the show they played her the following show.

It was a great way to get exposure not just in the world but on ATS, keep it up

Peace, NRE.

I will definitely do that NE ill keep you posted as well

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Please do, as I have full intent on sharing with those I know as well (country music, and good music as well), its rare to hear something this good, I am sure that posting this will be a very good move for your career.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Great song! I'm happy to hear that music is taking off for you - you certainly have the talent. Was that your band in the video?
Nashville is absolutely overrun with great musicians, count yourself as very fortunate indeed. I'm not much of a country fan but I've been playing for 40 years and IMO what you do is extremely well done. You've got a great voice, your lyrics are down-to-earth and you write a good hook.
So long as you have good management the rest will take care of itself. It's a shame music is so full of sharks and con artists and slick lawyers- avoid them and you'll still be playing 20 years from now with a big grin on your face.
Keep us posted on your tours as I would certainly come out to see you perform.
Best of luck,
ATA

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
MBTM! And here I thought you lived in ya mamma's basement and wrapped yourself in tinfoil.
I LOVE IT! Keep it up and I have you bookmarked... hope to see more.

Keep your powder dry and your songs out of minor chords.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That was wonderful and I'm a heavy metal fan. LOL Truly impressed here. Much luck to you in your musical endeavors. You've got what it takes!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Great song! I'm happy to hear that music is taking off for you - you certainly have the talent. Was that your band in the video?
Nashville is absolutely overrun with great musicians, count yourself as very fortunate indeed. I'm not much of a country fan but I've been playing for 40 years and IMO what you do is extremely well done. You've got a great voice, your lyrics are down-to-earth and you write a good hook.
So long as you have good management the rest will take care of itself. It's a shame music is so full of sharks and con artists and slick lawyers- avoid them and you'll still be playing 20 years from now with a big grin on your face.
Keep us posted on your tours as I would certainly come out to see you perform.
Best of luck,
ATA

man you couldnt be more right about all that my friend........you gotta be really careful, especially in that town, thankfully my manager has beeen around the block a few times, she keeps me pretty well protected...

What I didnt expect was how much it is business as anything, you really have to be business minded and willing to adapt and learn........if you refuse to do any of that youre going to be robbed.......

Thank you again for the support.......it really helps to know people like it, its what really drives me.........I love music because it makes me happy..........but what motivates me is because it makes OTHER people happy......

Thanks guys

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Please...if you havent already...contact the Library of Congress and establish your legal ownership of your creations...before someone else does. There are thieves out there looking all the time for stuff easy to take..
good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I am a little biased as i don't like country so i listened to it thinking before it started that i was going to hate it, but, i made it all the way through without any negative feelings towards it, you are a great song writer, you have a very distinguished vocal talent and i love the fact that the arrangement wasn't crowded and whoever it was that did the engineering on it made a brilliant job of it.

Personally the engineering on a track is something i am very critical of, it can make or break something for me that might sound ok to others, i really liked the whole production, it is spot on and held my interest and my intolerance for anything country didn't surface, i believe your talent has put me into remission.

Thank You!.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Please...if you havent already...contact the Library of Congress and establish your legal ownership of your creations...before someone else does. There are thieves out there looking all the time for stuff easy to take..
good luck to you.

I appreciate your concern, but I assure you, that I have intellectual and legal ownership over everything i do.....ive been in this game a lil bit lol

I hope you enjoyed everything!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This is totally NOT my genre but the quality, professionalism and class just ooze from this production that I can only think of one question.

Why are you not famous already?

Good luck with your endeavours and I wish you all the success in the world. If I have one piece of advice it would be don't listen to the record companies too much. They will hire you and fire you at the drop of a hat. Go the Youtube path coupled with as many live (free at first if necessary) performances as you can manage/arrange. Get your name and face out there, people will remember you, not some record company.

I have no idea what they say in Country circles so I'll just say "Go get 'em pardner!"

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's way to commercialized for me, but you do have good talent , I think you should work on more of a raw sound, kind of like Cash ,in his early years , now if you want to step it up a notch , take in some Primus, or some ZZ Top, you can't go wrong there, anyways, good luck on your music career, and I hope you become very successful

top topics

<<   2 >>

join