It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What POTUS and VP debates don't talk about - what infuriates you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The POTUS debate and tonight's debate are even more vapid than I remember in recent history.

Some issues they gloss over or entirely ignore that SHOULD be part of "their" platforms:

- Education
- TRANSPARENCY
- Veteran's Affairs
- Overcriminalization
- National Infrastructure
- What of the UN?

Doesn't matter what side they fall on each issue but the startling "talking points" the Government seems to agree on with media moderators is even worse this cycle IMO.

What else? Is it worse or am I just growing more cynical? -Mags

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Tack on "complete disregard for the Constitution" on the list. Cuz no one seems to mind about the indefinite detainment of American citizens under NDAA.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It infuriates me that Iran keeps coming up. It is not our right to say a sovereign nation is not allowed to defend it's home against us global plunderers. Saddam and Qaddafi did not have adequete self defense for their homes, and look what happened to them. Global plunder, mass murder, genocide. No one is allowed self defense from it. This must be the biblical Hell.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I'm angry about Fast and Furious and the on=going participation in the illegal drug trade, and our wide open borders.

Ryan did mention the UN in regard to Syria - that we shouldn't abdicate NATO in allowing Kofi Annan to go in and try to "talk sense" to Assad - and then allow Russia (who is in cahoots with Iran, to veto any kind of actions - military or financial sanctions.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How about the fractal banking system and the unsustainability of the current monetary system and the policies of the fed have ensured the top earners keep the spoils no matter what rates the fed produces.

one can dream i guess

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The fact they are limited to 90 minutes. Face it they should be for a few hours and certainly far more substantive. All they do now is give em a few minutes each and hope they don't make themselves look bad. We live in the age of instant information yet for some bizarre reason voters in the 1800's had more actual information to decide with. Put them on the stage and give them a couple hours to tear each other apart.

new topics

top topics

join