It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate most people. No understatement.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I wouldn't take these comments too personally. The masses don't understand those of us who don't need to hang with the herd to survive. They seem to feel it's a defect when, in fact, self-sufficiency is an asset.

Be yourself. Never apologize for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
your concerning yourself too much with the status of others.
people need to learn to stop taking life so seriously.
If it makes you feel better all those people you hate are going to die someday.

Their status directly effects my status. Everything is linked.

People always #ing tell me that I should not care what the world will come to. Caring will just get you worked up and that's not worth it is it? It does get me worked up, but I can't stop being myself.

I care because I don't want to end up in a #ing gulag because of the choices my countrymen make or fail to make. I am a student of history and I know the bad times are going to come sooner or later and what happens then. I'd feel much better if I didn't feel like people will let themselves be so easily played by the globalists when mass confusion begins into forming the dictatorial one world state they desire.

But you're right. It's not that serious
edit on 12-10-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the irony in the OP's initial post?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

So the choices others are making are directly affecting you aye?
sounds like you need some new peers,or ditch the ones you have for a little bit..
idk your exact situation or scenarios that led to how you are thinking.
I am in no way trying to comfort or change how you feel,as I share some of your feelings towards humanity or Life altogether.
People get mad/frustrated when things impede with what they want out of their Life,personally I think its so miniscule that nothing really matters unless you want it to.
Then again,it is difficult to ignore the thoughts and feelings Life throws at you.
Meh lost my train of thought

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

I am not talking about personal friends, I am talking about everybody. Everybody's choices do impact everyone else, even if it is a tiny, unnoticed impact

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hate is such a strong word. Are you certain you actually hate or just dislike most and are just upset by people who's actions or circumstances do not agree with you?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Haven't actually read anyones replies to your thread...

..but it doesn't actually matter where you are. It's global condition - herd mentally.

Best to get over your cynical point of view and find something worthwhile instead of wasting you're energy on things you're in no position to change.

However, I'm sure you're not the only one who feels like that. Everyone goes through the same phase. Best advise is just not to allow it to make you bitter.

Other thing is, sometimes these things have other roots - other than people being ignorant, or whatever it is about them that makes you negative. Could possibly be something psychological. Feelings of rejection maybe?

You're possibly bitter about something else...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My title and OP really seem to have been a large mistake. I wrote it while I was quite angry and it doesn't quite accurately reflect how I feel.

Hate really is a strong word and even though I only said it once it seems to be the word people are responding to the most.

I suppose I should say that it irks me the way that people my age and younger think and behave on average

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Ah I see. My bad for misinterpreting it

Well yeah, the day Hanna Montana entered the scene I knew the youngsters have all gone to hell.

That and Justin Beiber.

Can't remember when last the mainstream music has produced anything with substance.

What about them seems to bother you?

Ignorance - maybe you've just got a little more awareness than others your age. It's a gift not a curse

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

It's also kind of difficult in written word, we can't see body language, hear inflection or tone and as you just wrote you were angered when you made the rant.

You've stated more than once that you don't HATE everybody, I don't think you are some sort of psychopath getting ready to murder.the.world, lol...

Seriously though, who hasn't felt fed up a time or two? And isn't this the rant part of ATS? Don't we rant here?

Also, I won't hold it against you that you are more a dog person than a cat or manatee person - we can't all be perfect... (joking, joking
)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

Knowledge is not a gift without barbs, I'm afraid.

What makes me mad is the way they treat other people and the lack of desire to take their rightful place and think for themselves, the need to have their opinions made for them, and the inability to see the glaring lies presented to us.

The one liner star-fishing posts that have popped up also piss me off to no end.

Maybe I should consider taking up farming. There are far fewer people out there and work to keep my mind occupied. Sounds theraputic

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

edit on 12-10-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
I don't hate people, I just dislike some of the things they say and do and that goes for some of the things I've said and done too. I don't think you are a sociopath or anything, I think you had a bad day and I think it's perfectly normal to get frustrated with the "state of things."

Also I agree with whoever said cats are better (manatees are better too though) lol...

Yes they are. Man is the ONLY living creature that doesn't live according to:
God's Plan
Nature's Way
As One With The Planet
In Harmony With Nature
According To Hoyle

Any way one chooses to say it We The People Of Earth are the:
Fly in the Ointment
Monkey Wrench in the Works
Bug in the System
Ghost in the Machine
Crack in the Mirror

Man we really SUCK!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

It isn't a psychological defect but I don't think hate or bragging about hating people is good, healthy or wise. You cannot change people. You can only change yourself. I hate them sometimes too but I don't advertise it. Your losing your social structure if people quit acting civilized toward each other. Hate doesn't help, and granted you say you don't actually "hate" but you followed that with ... No understatement. I can't read your thread because I can't get past the lousy title.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You got far enough to lecture someone else about how they should think.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

You got far enough to lecture someone else about how they should think.

And your point is....?

Oh yeah, I had his arm twisted firmly behind his back. Poor fella. I was awful mean. Maybe I hate people. Yeah that's it. They can all bite my hind quarters and die as far as I am concerned. I mean I know it's an unpopular sentiment and somebody is bound to "lecture" me for that first amendment protected opinion, but I'm sure you'll be right there to defend me against the ensuing "lecturing" so I am not worried in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Kinda touchy, aren't you?

Everyone seems to have a problem with the guy who is honest about how he feels about the human race. Why is that? Is the human race allergic to honesty?

I'm starting to think so because we don't seem to be happy unless someone is lying to us.

The human race isn't worthy of respect. It murders and destroys. I don't blame the OP for his attitude and I don't think he should apologize for it and I don't think he's a psycho.

He told the truth. That's what counts here.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Is the human race allergic to honesty?

I'm starting to think so because we don't seem to be happy unless someone is lying to us.

Quoted for #ing truth.

As a species looking in the mirror is our greatest fear.

Nobody wants to find out they are a constituent and microcosm of an all consuming monster
edit on 13-10-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The thing I dislike about topics like this is how it's implied that the commenters would themselves be the subject of the OP's misanthropy offline. It's very discouraging!

If you were just letting off steam then, I guess it's okay. Me, I try to remember that the generalizations don't necessarily reflect what the individuals are like in person. Social skills are quite underdeveloped thanks to society's technological construct. I feel disappointment towards that rather than to the "shallow" people themselves. In fact, one may consider them victims in a way. The modern world's comfort zone is seductive, and the media is powerful and far-reaching.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So, it's like they are somewhat disabled? That's a good way to look at it, Environmentally Induced Stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join