Vice Presidential Debate Discussion Thread

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

What about that draft dodger in the vp debate?

Miss that?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Like forcing churches to pay for birth control pills

Straight up lie.

kill lists, and drones killing American citizens overseas!!!

Republicans love this when it is a Republican President does it.

So you really shouldn't try to talk about morals when Republicans would like nothing more than kill all the brown people in the middle east.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Nope, I was not trying to provide you with new information because I know better than to try and argue with someone that has a confederate flag in their avatar..

I was simply making fun of your erroneous belief that Mitt Romney has better "Moral Values".

link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

Wanna try agian?

The Obama Administration boasted today about forcing religious institutions to cover free contraception to employees including abortion drugs. The president bragged about the law to a St. Louis audience last year.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Become the vice president of the us and you to can have those pearly whites, but no worries they are free the taxpayer gets sent the bill,

With nice veneers I think they cut the original teeth down some so when they put the veneers on the teeth are normal size. His look like that just put big white blocks over his teeth...lol

I kind of jerked back on his first smile...I wasn't ready for it...lol

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Yeah cuz you know the guy I want in charge of the military is the draft dodger that vacationed in France in between protests for the war and draft of his generation. Even in his early days Mitt Romney for and against an issue.

Are we talking about Romney or Obama, because I must have missed Barry's West Point graduation photo's.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I wonder who they are talking bout?

Senator Obama’s told us he’s willing to risk war with Pakistan, and Iran. Meanwhile, he himself has never served in a uniform. His Vice President, Joe Biden, will have as many deferments from service in Vietnam as Dick Cheney, and despite claims of vast foreign policy experience, Joe Biden can’t seem to tell the difference between a battalion and a brigade (the difference is 1:3 in size and power respectively).

floppingaces.net...

link   
Anyone else think it's great that two intelligent people can look at a situation and draw completely opposite conclusions with evidence to support?

Humanity

link   
reply to post by campanionator

I would have laughed at all the lies myself.

like saying that the report that came out from the administration wasnt a terrorist attack, and defending the administration saying thats what the intelligence people told them?

When it was said blatantly by THOSE people in the hearing, that they told them completely the opposite?

Do you ever back up anything w facts or do you just instigate?

Oh wait I already know the answer to that

Troll on my friend, your time here willl be short......

Ill reserve my conclusion until more fact checks come out in the next few days.........unlike some instead of operating on pure bias, I will not jump to conclusions......
edit on 11-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

Wanna try agian?

The Obama Administration boasted today about forcing religious institutions to cover free contraception to employees including abortion drugs. The president bragged about the law to a St. Louis audience last year.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Religious institutions pay zero for contraception. The insurance companies pay for the contraception.

Again, straight up lie. Repeat it as much as you want, it doesn't make it true.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So you are just going to cry about the moderator?

Why can't you come up with a positive about Ryan's performance?

Ryan positives - He kept his composure, stated facts and respected the process.

Biden had free reign to be a jackass. Let me point something out that YOU probably missed. Did you notice that in THIS debate there was a split screen 90% of the time? This was to allow Biden to be crass and be BIDEN. This was an intentional move on behalf of the MSM so they could capitalize on Biden’s obvious lack of polish.

Keep drinking, bud. The independents know what happened!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Miss the point that not all religious people accept the idea of contraception?

Does that totally escape them?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't have an issue with someone that dodge the draft, no one wants to go off and die in a war that few understood to begin with. I do have an issue with someone that would dodge it while they themselves were more than willing to send someone else to die in their place. You want to be a war hawk your more than welcome to take that stance, but don't put the responsibility of serving that war by keeping you and yours out of it by any means necessary. Mitt Romney shows who and what he is by his own stance a gutless turd that thinks it is ok for the American people to die for him and his views without any sacrifice on his part.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by neo96

I don't have an issue with someone that dodge the draft, no one wants to go off and die in a war that few understood to begin with. I do have an issue with someone that would dodge it while they themselves were more than willing to send someone else to die in their place. You want to be a war hawk your more than welcome to take that stance, but don't put the responsibility of serving that war by keeping you and yours out of it by any means necessary. Mitt Romney shows who and what he is by his own stance a gutless turd that thinks it is ok for the American people to die for him and his views without any sacrifice on his part.

What sacrifices did Obama or Biden make?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Oh you mean like the current potus who sent seal team 6 off to kill Bin Laden, then bomb the hell out of Pakistan,Yemen,Somaila,Libya, and who surged troops in Afghanistan then order asinine roe's and has presided over the greatest loss of American lives in that theatre?

Yeah pretty hard to respect someone like that.
edit on 11-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by seabag

Ryan positives - He kept his composure, stated facts and respected the process.

Specifics would be nice. It's going to be hard since Ryan didn't give any specifics.

And I really wouldn't say he kept his composure, he was chugging water like it was going out of style.

You can keep blaming the moderator and the "MSM", but Romney's campaign agreed to all aspects of the debate.

If you want to complain about something, complain about Romney being stupid for agreeing to the terms.

I love how Right Wingers reduce themselves to childish insults and pictures when the person they support screws up.

Obama screwed up last week, I'm fine admitting it. You should try it, be honest with yourself for once.

link   

Originally posted by campanionator
Ryan won!

In your dreams

Has Obama/Biden taken the blame for anything? What happen to the buck stops here? Even with Libya Biden said the intelligence had it wrong, AND it was Ryan fault that they didn't have the security needed.
They blame EVERYTHING on other's or dare I say it..."head winds"...lol.

Doesn't it bother you at all?

He even talked about Romney as if HE made decisions that Obama failed at... Last time I looked Romney was not in office these last four years, SO how is it that Biden needs to keep injecting him into Obama failures?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Miss the point that not all religious people accept the idea of contraception?

Does that totally escape them?

Again, you can repeat the lie all you want, it doesn't make it true.

No religious institution is paying for contraception if they don't want to.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

People fail to point out Ryan's little douchebag-ish head jerks, and funny smirks as well. Ryan seems to be talking right out of his anus. No filter. Using catch phrases, the same ones Obama used in 2008, and laying out vague solutions with no type of specifics.

Has Obama ever been pressed for specifics?

Yes. More than that, he ACTED on specifics. One example is the Solyndra fiasco, but it's clear what he believed in that "specifics" of green energy. Another specifics is the unprecedented escalation of drone attacks. Just saying. And yet another specific is a bullet through Osama bin Laden's cranium. This sort of thing doesn't get much more specific than this.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

‎" Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; " but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!"

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join