It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO (possibly TR-3B), Cape May, NJ 6th October 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you watch the video you will hear the young male in the background discussing with a female if this is some sort of "military plane". As you can clearly see during the first 10-15 seconds of the video it looks like three triangular lights in formation and then later on in the video I'm sure I could see the faintest of red lights. This sort of UFO was being reported all over Belgium during November 1989 and April 1990. It does however have similarities to a normal plane.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

`
Umm, i heard a jet and that was probably it. And how could anybody tell if it was military. its dark and all you can really see are the liights. i doubt its a TR-3b also..

though its not worth much thats my 2 cents...

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I'ts military a man made aircraft..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A little strange, as it has no tail lights of any kind, giving off the look that it is triangular. Hell, maybe it is. Military is up to all sorts of [TOP SECRET]

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Looks like a plane.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There are a number of planes that don't have tail lights on them. Some don't use tail strobes because of the APU exhaust. And you hardly ever see them light the tail up anymore so you can see the airline logo.
edit on 10/11/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice clear video.
But thats just a jet plane dude, you can hear the jet engines. The lights are normal blinking lights.

Keep looking though, when you see a triangle, you will know...they are Dead quiet, as in, no noise, and they fly slow and low...with a much different light sequence...
Trust me, you will know when you see one.

Keep looking with camera in hand.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Looks like a MD-80 or DC-9 to me.
You can even see the rotating beacon light in the shots taken from behind.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dover air force base is close enough to Cape May for it to be a military craft. In fact you can see all kinds of military craft all long the Jersey shore.

new topics

top topics

join