It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Silly theory on the pyramids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Lack of water, waste disposal and air circulation....

SC: But perfectly suitable for seed storage (and other recovery items - tools, distribution vessels, etc) hence why vast quantities of such have actually been found in and around some of these structures, the remnant of a vast 'recovery cache'. Not a single mummified king though.

The Recovery Vault Theory (RVT)

Hanslune: ...good design for a tomb thou

SC: The worst place possible to place the remains of an AE king, See here:

10 Facts that Contradict the Pyramid Tomb Theory (PTT)

Regards,

SC
edit on 12/10/2012 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchysAngel

It depends on the nature of the cataclysm. The Cheops pyramid is designed with a conductive material on the inside (an unnatural type of limestone) and was originally coated in a white marble. A non conductive material. A question worth asking is if the great pyramid was made to survive such a cataclysm why was it built in this way.

I could hazard a guess that is may well withstand an electrical catalysis. This is not so out of context when you research the squatting man and the electrical earth theory. Large scale cataclysm events could release a lot of plasma energy into the atmosphere.. Why were the ancients so concerned about drawing spirals.. What do you think dragon energy is. Why do Feng shui practitioners think that steeples are bad luck and can release bad energy. Why did the Chinese go to so much effort to flatten hill tops in the wrong areas.. Pyramid means fire in the middle....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by AnarchysAngel

It depends on the nature of the cataclysm. The Cheops pyramid is designed with a conductive material on the inside (an unnatural type of limestone) and was originally coated in a white marble. A non conductive material. A question worth asking is if the great pyramid was made to survive such a cataclysm why was it built in this way.

I could hazard a guess that is may well withstand an electrical catalysis. This is not so out of context when you research the squatting man and the electrical earth theory. Large scale cataclysm events could release a lot of plasma energy into the atmosphere.. Why were the ancients so concerned about drawing spirals.. What do you think dragon energy is. Why do Feng shui practitioners think that steeples are bad luck and can release bad energy. Why did the Chinese go to so much effort to flatten hill tops in the wrong areas.. Pyramid means fire in the middle....

What is "un-natural" limestone? The outer cladding was limestone also. You may be thinking of Menkaure's tomb which was partially covered in granite

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Thank you for your reply.. I thought the great pyramid was once covered in white marble. I remember reading accounts from the past of how it use to glisten white in the sun... I do not get what you meant the outside was limestone too.. Marble, limestone and soap stone are all the same type of rock but have suffered varying degrees of heat and pressure... Maybe that is where the confusion lies..

At one time, the exterior of the Great Pyramid of Giza was covered in marble, which has eroded over the years

topics.info.com...

As for un natural limestone what I meant was scientists now have growing evidence that the limestone blocks that make up the pyramid are man made..

Thread on it here..
Blocks from Giza pyramid, found to be manmade
www.abovetopsecret.com...

after extensive scanning electron microscope observations and other testing, Barsoum and his research group finally began to draw some conclusions about the pyramids. They found that the tiniest structures within the inner and outer casing stones were indeed consistent with a reconstituted limestone. The cement binding the limestone aggregate was either silicon dioxide (the building block of quartz) or a calcium and magnesium-rich silicate mineral.

www.livescience.com...

edit on 13-10-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Hanslune

Thank you for your reply.. I thought the great pyramid was once covered in white marble. I remember reading accounts from the past of how it use to glisten white in the sun... I do not get what you meant the outside was limestone too.. Marble, limestone and soap stone are all the same type of rock but have suffered varying degrees of heat and pressure... Maybe that is where the confusion lies..

Tura limestone

As for un natural limestone what I meant was scientists now have growing evidence that the limestone blocks that make up the pyramid are man made..

No, there are theories but no evidence excepted by consensus, the core is made up of limestone blocks-and a bit of rubble

edit on 13/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel
I was listening to Coast to Coast AM the other night when they had a revisit of the Hoppe indian creation story. I know most of Coast to Coast is strictly for entertainment, not based in fact, but one thing he had to say interested me greatly.

His theory was that the great pyramids were the "ant hills" mentioned in the creation story.

The Hopi Elders (tribal leaders) would probably be very angry at this interpretation of the story. Seriously.

The design of the pyramids do lend themselves to the idea of an ancient survival bunker. In fact I can't think of a more robust or simpler design that would do the job and be simple enough to be built by ancient people.

How much protection would a pyramid provide from things like global cooling, nuclear fallout, and other cataclysmic type problems?

None.

The interior chambers are smaller than my bedroom. Even for one person, the air gets quite stuffy after awhile (high level of carbon dioxide (which is heavier than oxygen -- you will eentually exhaust all the oxygen in the chamber.))

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It must've been a very select few, there isn't exactly a whole lot of room inside the pyramids.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
It must've been a very select few, there isn't exactly a whole lot of room inside the pyramids.

As noted above, no facilities for light, air, water or waste AND not a lot of space.......if it was designed as a bunker - it sucked!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The Pyramids were designed as the final resting place for their king. This is what they have stated. Nothing is stated about them being anything like a protective bunker for the populace. Would these have made a good bunker? Yes - for a small portion of the populace but there is hardly enough room in the few passages for an entire city. This idea really doesn't hold water.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The pyramids were built as communication devices. The design of a pyramid lends itself to oscillate at the frequency of 2003.50 hz using a transmitted Triangle Wave tone. This triangle wave is totally different from a Sine, Rectangular or Sawtooth Wave. The 138 or so pyramids found so far (except the Great Pyramid) ,were all built as receivers. They would resonate according to the angle of their respective apexs. The central frequency of a right triangle tone wave is 2003.50 hz. I discovered this and posted my results on another website along with photos of my findings. Any deviation of 1/10 of a hz, higher or lower from this frequency, resonates either an acute or obtuse pyramid structure.
The Great Pyramid was the transmitter. Both chambers, upper and lower, housed their transmitters. The high power fuel used is found in abundance on the Moon, called Helium 3. A nuclear, user friendly, power source.
The 4 air shafts were pointing towards 4 stars. Three of which are now known to be variables. Sirius A is not unless it is Sirius B. The airshafts were energy wave guides (such as Micro Wave guides used now in Telecommunications) which directed the Triangle wave towards their respective stars and thereby respective planets circling these stars.
A person who possessed a handheld device, would simply tune to the frequency of the Pyramid and be able to communicate. Think in terms of Cellphones and Cellsites. A very simple method of communications existed 4000 years ago as it still does today in the Cosmos.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arizonabill
The pyramids were built as communication devices. The design of a pyramid lends itself to oscillate at the frequency of 2003.50 hz using a transmitted Triangle Wave tone. This triangle wave is totally different from a Sine, Rectangular or Sawtooth Wave.

Inventive

The 138 or so pyramids found so far (except the Great Pyramid) ,were all built as receivers.

Celsius pyramid was specifically built as a tomb, it original inscription says so, but I presume you are talking about Egypt, why would the AE need 'receivers'?

The Great Pyramid was the transmitter.

That doesn't make much sense as Khafre and Menkaure's pyramids, which you said were receivers, were close by.......and some of the pyramids were built before Khufu's tomb

The 4 air shafts were pointing towards 4 stars.

Considering these would have been 'fixed' those stars wouldn't have been in sweet spot very often.......

A person who possessed a handheld device, would simply tune to the frequency of the Pyramid and be able to communicate. Think in terms of Cellphones and Cellsites. A very simple method of communications existed 4000 years ago as it still does today in the Cosmos.

So how does this theory explain the complete lack of tools and materials to support such a 'technology'...who exactly would they have been communicating with?

edit on 15/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I heard another guy somewhere last week who's theory was that the stepped pyramids were actually giant gold sluices, made for separating gold from water. Was that on Coast as well?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If the pyramids were high enough they could actually interfere with the weather, via rain shadow:
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, not highly probable but interesting nonetheless.

Crop storage seems plausible, but, as i understand it, the pyramids are neither spacious nor efficient as a storage location.

The pyramids could simply be a young Pharaoh's whim, with little practical use. Alternatively, is it possible that the pyramids interacted with the Nile?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
A tsunami would just ramp over it, not to mention the extreme earthq they be able to handle? How much weight would the great pyramid handle if you place a weight on its tip? Whats the odds a pyramid wall collapse to the outside like our buildings? The only direction it can collapse is inside is there sufficient space to collapse to the inside? I like out the box thinkers!
edit on 16-10-2012 by paranoidfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoidfreak

The Meidum pyramid probably made for Sneferu, it collapsed outwardly

What the pyramid may have looked like when it was complete

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by paranoidfreak

The Meidum pyramid probably made for Sneferu, it collapsed outwardly

What the pyramid may have looked like when it was complete

Lets say 100 are build world wide it would place the odds of failed dooms ship 1:100 not every single one could be build fail safe right in such high number?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A few of the later ones may have collapsed, pyramid construction after the the 6th dynasty is not a subject I'm that knowledgable on. I would also think that several probably collapsed in Mesoamerica and Mesopotamia, but that is just speculation on my part.

I'll ask some more knowledgeable people

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join