It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you dare disturb the spirits, ghosts or orbs in my home.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Last weekend a group of so called ghost hunters were invited into my sons home to 'clean' out the evil spirits they suspected were harmful.

I was there as well as several family members.

A big production was made of preparing the house with wires taped on the floor, cameras placed in every room and two laptops in the dining room.

The big poo pa of the group was an male american indian who belonged to the indian group that my great grandmother was part of.
I guess this was to make us feel more trusting or bonded with the ghost hunters.

At this point the grand ghost hunter had remained outside the home and was said to be praying. I did not ask to who or whom he was praying to.

The great hunter finally entered the house and went upstairs to a large walk in closet in my sons room and closed the door behind him. By this time everyone was gathered around the two laptops that were covering the house for evidence of orbs or other evil beings.

After about two hours of sightings and ghost discussion the ghost hunters left.

One of the hunters sent word to me today that they needed to get in my home and my daughters home.

They sensed danger so the sooner the better she said. Well friends that ain't going to happen.

Any spirits here are welcome to stay here. My daughter feels the same about her home. We both don't want strangers poking around in our homes and filming everything.We all live in a family compound and I, being the eldest in th family, feel led to tell the ghost hunters to not set foot on any of our property and the danger they felt just could be directed against them.

Anyone have any information that might be helpful or has had this happen to them would be much appreciated if you would like to share.
edit on 17-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: Fixed Title typo

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

If the incidents were happening in your sons home and not yours or your daughters, I would say that you are correct in calling BS on the whole thing.

Were these people payed for doing this?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would call the police and have these people investigated.
It sounds like a cult.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Passive aggressive home invasion.....I don't know what to say. Other than, I'd never let a bunch of strangers crawl through every room of my home. Could be asking for a visit when you aren't expecting one. By a not so ghostly entity.

Des

edit on 11-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I would tell them "Don't let the doorknob hit you where the good Lord split you" and never let them on my property again. While most of these ghost hunters have good intentions, for the most part I think they just stir things up more. They are there out of their own curiosity and their own benefit while anything they might possibly do for you is secondary or even non-existent.

If you are having activity on your property and nobody is getting hurt just let it be. You can share the same space peacefully with little problem.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I like that answer.
The thing that worries me though is the suggestion that they are in danger, this would not be a ghost hunters attitude I don't think.

But then I have no idea. Just sounds strange.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Not quite true. Some entities will switch from family member to family member. It's been documented. For instance, "Haunting in Connecticut". I know, I know...it was the same setting, but it only happened to the little boy, then it transferred to the rest of the family after he was removed. Same principle, and that's not the only example, but I'm too lazy to Google the others.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have to wonder, were these folks invited in, or did they just show up like door to door salesmen? You were right to put your foot down and tell them 'No More', since the 'danger' they are alluding to in their statements could be coming from them. Personally, any being that is within my home has been invited, and has been welcomed for the sake of peace and quiet. I'm sure that just as on this plane, the worlds are hectic and noisy, and a place of sanctuary is a welcome balm to weary minds, no matter their forms of existence. Havoc and chaos are everywhere, and I have worked hard to make my place one of calm. Any who would challenge that need to read the sign above my front door: There Will Be Peace.
That can be a threat, a promise, or law. Take it as you will.
edit on 11-10-2012 by volafox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So these guys went into your house with film equipment, and recorded the entire thing?

I suggest you demand copies of their footage --- Especially any recorded sightings that had taken place in your home.
Share those recordings with us, at ATS

When they recently called about going back to your house, did they give you any more information on the spirits'? They must have caught something, or felt something that has very much interested them.

Will keep keep an eye on this thread, thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Passive aggressive home invasion.....I don't know what to say. Other than, I'd never let a bunch of strangers crawl through every room of my home. Could be asking for a visit when you aren't expecting one. By a not so ghostly entity.

Des

edit on 11-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Based on the info the op gave,that was my first thought as well. Perhaps casing the place for a return visit.Of course we both could be entirely wrong,but they definately don't seem like they're legit or on the up and up. I'd be careful if I was you,OP.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You might want to change the title from "disturd" to "disturb.

It did get me to click on this thread though to see how a ghost could be dis-turded.

On topic: I wouldn't let those people anywhere near your house. If you felt uncomfortable with them coming to your home, then you just need to tell them that. If they persist, call the police.

~OkieDokie

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The just want others to become scared of the afterlife as they've been scared by others once in their life. I think you have more wisdom about death than those ghosthunters who seek out and try to remove anything that reminds them of it. The contrast between or the opposition of life and death is what turns them on the most and working with spirits is like an affirmation of their skewed view of life, throwing out death and embracing the good feeling that comes after it like a reward which they call life.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Last weekend a group of so called ghost hunters were invited into my sons home to 'clean' out the evil spirits they suspected were harmful.

I was there as well as several family members.

A big production was made of preparing the house with wires taped on the floor, cameras placed in every room and two laptops in the dining room.

The big poo pa of the group was an male american indian who belonged to the indian group that my great grandmother was part of.
I guess this was to make us feel more trusting or bonded with the ghost hunters.

At this point the grand ghost hunter had remained outside the home and was said to be praying. I did not ask to who or whom he was praying to.

The great hunter finally entered the house and went upstairs to a large walk in closet in my sons room and closed the door behind him. By this time everyone was gathered around the two laptops that were covering the house for evidence of orbs or other evil beings.

After about two hours of sightings and ghost discussion the ghost hunters left.

One of the hunters sent word to me today that they needed to get in my home and my daughters home.

They sensed danger so the sooner the better she said. Well friends that ain't going to happen.

Any spirits here are welcome to stay here. My daughter feels the same about her home. We both don't want strangers poking around in our homes and filming everything.We all live in a family compound and I, being the eldest in th family, feel led to tell the ghost hunters to not set foot on any of our property and the danger they felt just could be directed against them.

Anyone have any information that might be helpful or has had this happen to them would be much appreciated if you would like to share.

How old are your sons and his crew,btw ??

Just asking because it sounds like the original investigation/blessing or whatever they were staging sounds like they were trying to pull off a cross between an episode of 'Ghost Hunters' and a pantomime.

I say this because if they truly had hours of orbs and entity evidence shouldn't they be showing you it,informing you of what they believe they've found rather than send word of vague feelings of danger being sensed.

Sounds very much like their making a drama out of very little but instead of admitting the lack of evidence they caught they rely on these senses,warnings and odd Indian folk to keep the drama rolling !!

Did you have a paranormal problem in the house before the 'crew' came on board or did they detect the issue and suggest themselves to solve it !!

Perhaps I've interperated it all wrong but it sound like fantasy playing 'ghost hunters' to me !!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi, I found your story interesting.
I want to apologize in advance, english is not my language, so, sorry for eventual mistakes.
I want to say first of all that I believe in paranormal, maybe not in an usual way, but I do, and I think that every phenomena we call "paranormal" is something beyond our knowledge and our perception (our=mankind).
I also firmly believe that, NO ONE, in the whole world, can explain the paranormal.No one can talk to the dead, no one can kick ghosts/orbs/whatever out of your house with some strange ritual, no one knows wtf is all about.
My suggestion is, don't do, and don't allow others to do in your house weird rituals, because if something goes wrong (I am skeptic about this, but, who knows, is paranormal stuff
) no one will help you effectively, because no one knows how to deal with the unknown, and you'll find only a lot of scammers ready to steal your money.
Is so difficult to deal with the "normal" stuff in these days, we don't need paranormal.

Everything I wrote is just IMHO, maximum respect to whoever thinks different, and sorry again for my english.

new topics

top topics

join