Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

'Holy Jihad' Is The Only Way To Deal With Israel, says Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Chief

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.timesofisrael.com...

Egypt’s foremost Muslim Brotherhood official called on the Arab world Thursday to replace negotiations with Israel with “holy Jihad,” claiming that if Jews are allowed to pray on the Temple Mount they will destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque and supplant it with the third temple.

Mohammed Badie, Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood stated that the avenues of negotiation and the United Nations will not bring justice (liberation of Holy City) for the Arabs. He claims "the Zionists only understand force.” They want to liberate Jerusalem from Israeli rule.

Did they request the $450 million the President wants to give them to boost this war effort?

This is really looking grave.

ATS search done.

Other sources:
www.caintv.com...

www.realnewsreporter.com...

www.radicalislam.org...

www.israelnationalnews.com...
edit on 10/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: correct link attempt

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I suppose we could classify him as a 'moderate' by that statement?

Well, a Muslim Brotherhood moderate.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the end game!!

We're going to hell in a handcart!! Well all Christians anyway. Jews and atheists won't be going anywhere and Muslims will be off to Paradise!

If it's Jihad they want, let's give them a Holy War!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Death and sharia law are all the Muslim Brotherhood understand. I feel bad for women, christians and other minorities in Eqypt.

And i dont envy jews living in Israel, id be nervous as hell.
edit on 11-10-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itsnotme

Troll account!
I see what you did there.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsnotme
about time
i cant wait to see those dirty jews get owned by an arab nation

I really don't think that was necessary. You do know you're talking about all of the jewish people as a whole and not a particular "group"

Trying using "tact" next time.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
www.france24.com...

Sheikh Mohammed Badie claims Jerusalem is Islamic and:

"The jihad for the recovery of Jerusalem is a duty for all Muslims

Is this true?

Netanyahu just developed a case of explosive diarrhea.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
He thinks Israel should uphold the agreements they made at camp David. By all rights Israel should hold their end of the bargain.

He has said that his government would uphold the Camp David peace accords with Israel, and recently named a new ambassador to Israel. “The time has come for the Islamic nation to unite around one man for the sake of Jerusalem and Palestine,” Badie said. “The Jews have dominated the land, spread corruption on earth, spilled the blood of believers and in their actions profaned holy places, including their own.”

Terms of the agreements

The first agreement had three parts. The first part or preamble was a framework for negotiations to establish an autonomous self-governing authority in the West Bank and the Gaza strip and to fully implement SC 242. The Accords recognized the "legitimate rights of the Palestinian people", a process was to be implemented guaranteeing the full autonomy of the people within a period of five years. Begin insisted on the adjective "full" to confirm that it was the maximum political right attainable. This full autonomy was to be discussed with the participation of Israel, Egypt, Jordan and the Palestinians. The withdrawal of Israeli troops from the West Bank and Gaza was agreed to occur after an election of a self-governing authority to replace Israel's military government. The Accords did not mention the Golan Heights, Syria, or Lebanon. This was not the comprehensive peace that Kissinger, Ford, Carter, or Sadat had in mind during the previous American presidential transition. It was less clear than the agreements concerning the Sinai, and was later interpreted differently by Israel, Egypt, and the United States. The fate of Jerusalem was deliberately excluded from this agreement.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

He thinks Israel should uphold the agreements they made at camp David. By all rights Israel should hold their end of the bargain.

Since you’re concerned with agreements, I must ask….

Iran signed the NPT - Should Iran live up to the agreement it signed and open up to FULL IAEA inspections…..you know, like they AGREED to do?

Iran is very close to the MB. If Iran gets nukes, is there any doubt they will fall into the hands of the MB and other radical Islamists?

edit on 11-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i don't think people realize, one nuclear bomb used and it will be the end of the world.

don't expect cnn to cut to breaking news "nukes headed to new york and america." to warn the country.

unless you think wolf blitzer and erin burnett, and the min. wage camera crew would hang around a news studio while a nuke is barrelling down on their location.

it would lead to a domino effect.

a nuke hitting israel, would result in nukes headed to all the middle east.

then allies of the hit countries would retaliate because they can't take the chance that nukes will hit them first, destroying second strike capabilities.

they have no way of knowing, or would even trust the word of the u.s. or israel.

you'll never see the bombs coming. there will be no fema, or government, or senators or cops.

it would be people trying to get to their loved ones and out of the cities. cop, fireman, doctors, mayors, will all be human then.

and its unfortunate that nuclear war could be the only way for people to regain their humanity and be regular people again.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Like I've said before . We've never played cowboys and muslums. I got time

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I`m not counting on the news crews being around it`s that annoying Emergency Broadcast warning on where to tune in that will be seen. Then the President once he arrives on scene in that hidden bunker giving his words of wisdom.

But honestly due to I don`t watch TV I`d find out here on ATS or outside seeing it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
wow. i am basically speachless.
justwanted to give this thread a deserved bump, this is getting real....really fast

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Calm down, and end the bigotry towards muslims and sunnism. .

Mohammed Badie, Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood is NOT the Propeht Mohammad or an elected leader of a nation, let alone the leader of ALL muslims on planet Earth.

He is just one guy who claimed that title of 'Supreme' when in the muslim world, that word is as offensive as an anti prophet video. All muslims are equal, for prophet Mohammad left no heir nor appointed any mortal as leader, but for each muslim to form an assembly amongst themselves to use the teachings to progress and evolved collectively as one.

That Badie assumed that title for years does not makes him entitled to such, for many muslims were uneducated back then, and forgiveable, but those who had the opportunity of education, many of them made use of it to control and dominate others. But today is a changed world. Arab Spring proved it so.

He is only one amongst ALL EQUAL muslims, and true muslims/imams and responsible leaders of nation are the ones who decide, not him alone. Peace.....or war? Images, works of man are more important than human lives? Is this what prophet Muhammad had taught?

..these...true muslims must ask themselves from the heart.
edit on 12-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The Arab spring had a lot to do with food prices.

That's not to say you're not partly right.

But seeing that food prices are high... it would just require a bit more.

A bit more and BAM. It's not unthinkable.

Our world has always rested on a thin balance. We take it for granted. And at the end of the day, we're bean counters and war over resources more than any other thing.

What I'm saying is that miserable conditions breed miserable results. The popular (but untrue) idea is that people who suffer hardship are better prepared for life and go on to be more successful. But this is not true because if you examine poor populations you see that they're not the most successful. Only moderate amounts of strain are beneficial, beyond which it's a negative effect, not positive. It's slippery slope thinking that leads to people thinking that lots of strain creates successful people. (There're many other examples of slippery slope thinking. One of them that I can think of is food supplements. Since a particular vitamin is good for you, some people get it in their head that if they take a lot of it that it'll be even better. But this usually ends up being not true (and unfortunate).)

The same applies to wealth too. It's popularly felt that the more money you have the more satisfied you'll be. This is why people always try to climb the ladder to get higher paying jobs. This is why many people hate (sensible) taxes. This sentiment might not always be spoken openly, but it's common. It's also untrue. Studies have come out to show that rich people are not happier.

Here's one that shows what I'm saying:
www.time.com - Do We Need $75,000 a Year to Be Happy?...

Popular opinion doesn't have to be true. It just has to be popular...

What I'm stating is that a middle east with a more equal income share is a happier middle east with less conflict. Until they learn how to spread their wealth they'll keep falling down. The lack of education and the constant conflict and radicalism is creating terrible living conditions. The people who have money would be far better off building schools than paying for more hitmen and lavish homes. But humans, by and large, are foolish and stubborn and hold onto habits instinctively.
edit on 12-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag:
.... Iran is very close to the MB. ...

How could that be? Iran is Shiite, MB is Sunni.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

The MB had been a great influence in the Middle East during British Colonial rule. After world war II, shia anti-Shah activists such as Navab Safafi, of the terorist group Fedayin were attracted to the doctrines of MB, then the only modern armed militants around, and established relationships with them., and was responsible for much of he assasinations of the Shah's ministers.

Terrorist groups back then had no funds, and depended on donars. MB was one of them, till the apostate Khomani and this gang overthrew the shah. Yesterday, or at least a year ago, Iran is flushed with cash while social expenditure had not been used on its own citizens.

Much of it had been used to fund the same militants today that had funded them in the past, even though those militants are sunnis. The apostate infidel leader have a bigger game in mind, and if there sunnis who are foolish to be used and abused by them, more so the better.

One of the best example is the largely Sunni muslim Hamas, funded by that persian apostate infidel leader, who will never want to get caught red-handed so to 'ACT peaceful', through his terrorist proxies-the hizbollahs, to always continue fighting against the jews, so that the sunni-shia hatred of thousand years is sidetracked and occupied by that fight in palestine, while that persian built up its weapons and wealth to rule over all arab lands through the mythical Mahdi he always proclaimed, which was done before during the siege of mecca in 1979 but blamed on the innocent West as a western plot, and honest shias fooled yet again.

Utimately, Sunni MB has its own doctrines. Now that it had gained power in Egypt, they must change, progress and evolve as a responsible Muslim government. There were street clashes with the secularists yesterday over the new constitution.

MB did the right thing to tell its members to retreat, so that no more gets harmed. They must remember well - secularists are muslims too. And rightful persons living in Egypt today are EGYPTIAN CITIZENS, to be protected by the govt, not oppressed, as Mubarak had oppressed the MB once.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

And people wonder why Israel has an itchy trigger fnger. If Mexico and Canada spent all their free time plotting the death and destruction of America, then I think more would be sympathetic towards Israel's plight.

new topics

top topics

join