It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah confirms sending drone into Israeli airspace

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by neo96
Oh this is hialrious!

Press tv which is state controlled Iranian tv admits to Hezbollah which is sponsored by Iran they sent a drone to spy on Israel.

Which means Iran sent a drone to spy on Israel!!!!

Totally Priceless!

Whats better is that all the Israel haters who blamed israel and said it was their own........ONCE AGAIN get to eat crow....

So much hate........"NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ITS ISRAELS FAULT!" "ISRAEL KILLED THE DINOSAURS!"

When you own and control the largest propaganda force in the world and are notorious for lies and half truths and spread them like butter on your morning toast....it becomes a little hard to take anything you say or do with any trust...and it becomes increasingly easy to assume you are always lying and this is the consequence of that behavior...

Israel is constantly under scrutiny because of Israel...their foreign policies and less than honest behavior has taken its toll on their credibility...so when they say anything....like "oh look we shot down a drone" they have kind of conditioned you to think they are full of s***....

Why is that hard to understand? The accusations against Israel may not be justified (which I particularly think some aren't) but you can't really blame them now can you...

and to keep from being lumped up in the same box as hez and Iran for easy "dismissal" I'll state here and now that Iran is a guilty party in the game as well...they aren't completely honest and they have an agenda as well...I just haven't been at the receiving end of their lies for the past 20 years and Iran isn't influencing my nations policies,laws and legislation buying presidents and usurping the entire integrity of our nations governmental structure....Iran is significantly less meddlesome than Israel and a consequence of that is they irritate me much less as well...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Israel really shouldn't get their panties in a twist over one little drone flight. After all, they routinely violate Lebanese airspace with fully armed combat aircraft, often going supersonic at low level over small villages just to scare the crap out of the locals in open provocation.
Yet, despite UN rulings against them, they continue to play their nasty little games and ignore the UN. Any other country ignoring such cease and desist notices, as well as violations of recognized international law would have found themselves under sanctions long ago!

So, Israel has no right to complain when it pales in insignificance to their own routine and documented actions against neighbours!

Gee I don't know, maybe...maybe because Hezbollah in in breach of UN resolution 1701 from day one ?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

notorious for lies and half truths and spread them like butter on your morning toast....it becomes a little hard to take anything you say or do with any trust...and it becomes increasingly easy to assume you are always lying and this is the consequence of that behavior...

RT or PressTV?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
the problem is that Lebanon itself is influenced by foreign forces. Lebanon has not even an real army to resist any foreign attack. this is the main purpose behind Hezbulah !

In reality Hezbollah is little more than a tool of Iranian foreign policy.

Syria occupied Lebanon for decades and Hezbollah thought that it was brilliant. When the Lebanese make it clear that they wanted to kick Syria out, Hezbollah tried to portray it all as an Israeli scheme. They have assassinated anti-Syria politicians, military officers, journalists et al.

Clearly its purpose is not to resist all foreigners but some in particular... and some Lebanese as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Sly1one

notorious for lies and half truths and spread them like butter on your morning toast....it becomes a little hard to take anything you say or do with any trust...and it becomes increasingly easy to assume you are always lying and this is the consequence of that behavior...

RT or PressTV?

lol and exactly how much RT and PressTV coverage are you getting and using in relation to the other major networks?? you can dodge the point I was making all day if you like. Pointing your finger in the opposite direction is easy, but you can't deny the fact one is more predominant than the other...one is significantly more influential and has more coverage than the other and one just so happens to be the main source of "news" in the US...which consequently designated itself as the world "police"...

I'm not claiming either ends are the "truth"...I'm just saying one is guilty of lying far more often and those lies are of much more consequence than the others...and that is what is ultimately going to push people to invade Iraq over BS...oh wait that already happened...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by maes2
so Israel is not that safe that they think !?

No more than Iran eh?

Remember, the US drone they shot down was already over 150 miles into Iranian territory......
edit on 11-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Wasn't shot down, son. I don't believe that. Didn't have a mark on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Figure of speech.

pops.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Oh this is hialrious!

Press tv which is state controlled Iranian tv admits to Hezbollah which is sponsored by Iran they sent a drone to spy on Israel.

Which means Iran sent a drone to spy on Israel!!!!

Totally Priceless!

How is this priceless? They still bypassed Israeli defenses, which is the point of this article. I fail to see any point of your reply.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
... So you're saying the drone was SUPPOSED to intimidate Israel?Yes I'm sure their quaking in their boots over a toy airplane!

Don't think it was an attempt to intimidate Israel. It was a test to see how effective their new weapons are. Both Hezbollah and Hamas weapons have steadily become more deadly over time. Hamas now has rockets that can hit Beersheba. And Hezbollah rockets can reached Haifa. This infiltration by the drone demonstrate that the IDF air defense is not invincible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join