It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Nears Fiscal Disaster: 'Washington Doing Nothing'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If Saudi Arabia starts selling their oil for Chinese money, we're done. Game over.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tremex

They never do anything until # hits the fan. It's incredibly stifling to the growth of our economy, government and society. What's it going to take for these politicians to address the problems our country is facing like capable adults? What could they have to gain from the economy collapsing? We're at the point where the federal reserve can essentially float the American economy through the most turbulent waters yet still we face disasters and crisis' consistently while our long term problems looming over head are conveniently overlooked.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
You know what's really scary? The average person doesn't even know anything is wrong. Just yesterday I was sitting around talking to a few of my classmates about the troubles in Spain and Greece and I went on to say that if we aren't careful we can end up the same way. Then I mentioned qe3 and they looked at me like I had three heads. People are too complacent and when the shtf they will be hurting the most.

I agree with Krazysh0t here, I have had the same experience with almost everyone I've talked to on this lately. I mention those same topics, even in the same order. Nobody knew what I was talking about or how dire the warning signs are and only a few close friends and family took it seriously. What could happen? How about runaway inflation, joblessness, homelessness and retirements in ruins, just to name a few probable outcomes of QE3 and their other "fixes". The people with their heads in the sand make their asses an easy target.
edit on 16-10-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clairity

<< 1   >>

join