It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAKE1 2012..this is codegreenspace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello..My name is Bryan and my avatar is codegreenspace.

As we near 2013 so much has already happened; and the need to talk about issues here on the homeland has only grown. The first 10 months of 2012 have been wildly interesting and how the next 2 months unfold (especially with an upcoming election) gives us much more to debate about for the years ahead.

Section below lists five random facts about me…Which fact is NOT true?

*incorrect fact revealed shortly, so keep an eye on this thread

Random Facts about me
1. Left ear cut off when I was younger, hearing now minimal
2. I speak 3 languages fluently (English, French, Español)
3. Robbed and left in Mexico 5 days before arriving back into USA
4. I do not eat cold cheese nor can I think of or see somebody eating it
5. Smacked in head with a baseball bat when I was younger, have one fake tooth

ATS, I can now say I’ve contributed my written word to this site and will continue to do so as topics I’m interested in get talked/written about.

Who I am: American born citizen with good genes!
What I do: I write stories and create videos on topics that interest me
Why I do it: B/C living life without having fun really sucks

More about me:
I love creating stories, making up characters, settings, situations in my mind and whatever is leftover gets written down on paper erratically, typed with extremely too much precision or blurred out and spewed into my voice recorder.

I’m a simple student in this world; always in learn mode and still in search for the new, unfound and untold at 30 years of age. Telling tales as I create them very much excites me. I enjoy listening to others stories, learning new ways of doing things, life’s random and routine moments and laughing at the most interesting. I wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction.

I believe we as a people have been far to over-consumed with fear, doubt and hatred by everything we see, hear, taste, touch and feel. We must learn how to balance ourselves out and look within to determine our best course of action.

So I ask…
in a group of so many educated, not so educated and becoming educated minds on the inner web space; that we challenge ourselves to learn more about what has happened and what will happen. Going forward we will continue to see many changes in the way we all communicate, the way news is delivered, consumed and misinterpreted. I only imagine topics will range from love and redemption to tragedy and fear, people will risk more and end up with less, decisions will be made quicker and with more understanding from multiple viewpoints analyzed in seconds from top to bottom.

Here’s what I think is the top item, ranking high on the country’s to-do list

Economy/Jobs/Unemployment/Taxes/Education/National Debt/Healthcare (they all relate to each other)
This is a big deal, we need jobs to make money and then we need to spend the money we’ve made to ignite the fuel driving sustainable economic growth.

OK so we know that ..but HOW will we do it?

Sucks to say it everyone but we each need to get off our own asses and do more for ourselves! We need to wake-up ready to make a difference within your own lives to achieve our own happiness of overall growth and prosperity.

We’ve all helped dig this huge economic hole we’re in. Yeah, some big losers in and across the housing markets and on the street are definitely poster children to put most of the blame on; but that combined with all of us living outside our means is what made the shovel much larger digging deeper and faster. We all need to accept that responsibility and create an action in our own lives to fix it.

Who do YOU think is the best option for our country at the current moment? Let’s move onto what I think about the 2012 election

Who do I think will win? I believe that right now in this current moment, we need consistency and no change in presidency. Obama is stronger at communicating his thoughts and speaking in public – yes we all see that. And as much as some can hate on him, he has brought attention to issues that have been stuck in America’s junk drawers for the past several years. He sparks debate, challenges each other’s dialogue and seeks to answer complex questions that most elected officials have stayed far away from after winning office regardless of their party.

And yes, even though Obama pushed his own agenda hard his first 100 days in office not making many friends, he has since toned down focusing on the general public and major issues at hand (thanks to the shellacking when the right took over some open seats in the House)

Again, in my opinion Obama’s done an okay job given the fact that he had to turn an already squeezed lemon into lemonade. When I look at the competition I see an undefined and flustered team who is more focused on getting the American people to hate the current administration with blame for all the countries current misgivings versus actually figuring out a comprehensive action plan detailed with sound recommendations for future growth and expansion.

I provide two sources giving both perspectives..Just remember - if you look at one, you must look at the other.

Barack Obama Website

Mitt Romney Website

Come to your own decision based on what each does and doesn’t promise to do..and notice about half of what each promises to do will come true. Happy researching and understanding!

Have you figured out which random fact about me isn’t true yet? Good luck on your mission

Thanks for reading - codegreenspace out

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Welcome to ATS...I can tell you are going to get into a lot of trouble here...but, that's a good thing...sometimes...

I like your into...well written, curiously refreshing. Here's your Welcome gift...you'll need it here....

Also...it's your turn to take care of Konspiracy, the ATS Kitteh..he does pick up random 3rd. world radio stations sometimes...hopefully some in the languages you are fluent in.....

As you can see...I'm going with 3 fluent languages as your fake fact.

Des

edit on 11-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Welcome!

I'm going with the minimal hearing/ear being false for several different reasons.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Welcome friend.
Be who you are and never let that die, be proud!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Your picture reveals a left ear but it could be rubber ,plus you have ear phones in which could suggest a hearing aid device,nagging wife,or you like listening to music. or all of the above
Not sure about problem with cold cheese??
Going with the ear thing
and welcome
edit on 11-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Extra Cheese?

NObama hates cheese too...
edit on 11-10-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome! You remind me of a stick swirled around in a hornets nest
I'm all for that. Quietly steps out of the way.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Your picture reveals a left ear but it could be rubber ,plus you have ear phones in which could suggest a hearing aid device,nagging wife,or you like listening to music. or all of the above
Not sure about problem with cold cheese??
Going with the ear thing
and welcome
edit on 11-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

Ahhh...but, what if his fake fact is that it was actually his right ear, not his left......

Des

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Is that my left or his left,now i am confused
Maybe the picture isnt even codegreenspace but an imposter deliberately placed to throw us off the trail ??

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thx 4 the hat! Konspiracy Kat looks like it just saw a UFO...your guess is warm but will it be the right answer...I'm off to dinner - on my return you might find out...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Is that my left or his left,now i am confused
Maybe the picture isnt even codegreenspace but an imposter deliberately placed to throw us off the trail ??

His left looking at his avy...this is all pretty silly isn't it. But, we ATSers can't let go of a puzzle....

Des

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Thanks for reading tinker9917 ..your close but I will tell you that I have in fact limited hearing in my left hear due to infections when I was younger..my ear was sliced open on the back side and some doctor probably played with it as I was knocked out on the operating table..eardrum erosion bites! hah

you may guess again...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Thx for the note - Great advice!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Thx for the welcome post 12voltz!

It's real, I'm not married, never needed a hearing aid and I love listening to music (sometimes at louder volumes then most can handle)

cold cheese just sounds bad on top of the fact, I really don't enjoy it and want to hurl when I see or smell it...but melted cheese - watch out!

you may guess again..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

awesome image...I'm still laughing

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

good response..I can feel the buzzing as I quietly exit my condo

cool halloween avi friend

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Welcome to ATS, codegreenspace..I hope you find this site as interesting as I have over the past few years...
I hope you find what you're looking for and I look forward to your contributions on the board..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Waves hello. Welcome!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Destinyone was right.. Clever way of initially tying it into your response

new topics

top topics

join