It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I would like to say hello and introduce myself. I have been reading around ATS for quite some time and have often wanted to post a comment on something I have read.
I live in the UK and see an awful lot of similarities with topics on ATS concerning the USA,and other countries,and what is happening here. So, I thought I would register. I am interested in politics, conspiracy theories and mysterious happenings.
I look forward to reading the topics on here more thoroughly, and posting if I have a comment to make.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyuk

Welcome to the club! ATS can quickly become addictive... Alot of of topics for everybody. I'm from Quebec.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the circus.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyuk

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family, Ladyuk. You'll fit in well here. Hope you brought cookies for Beezer AKA His Fluffiness...he's been a bit snippy over cookies today.....

Des

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyuk

Hello love welcome to ATS happy posting..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyuk

ladyuk, welcome to ATS enjoy your time within this nice learning center.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyuk

Welcome

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
hello and welcome to our virus

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, make yourself at home

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Crumpets Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Pence Tour)

Welcome ladyuk

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 10/11/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join