Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama camp calls liberal bloggers "tinfoil hat brigade". Hey, that pic looks familiar...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You never know tin foil might have a tactical advantage as you streak across the open fields of fire drawing attention. The enemy might stop and say 'Oooh shiny', giving you that 2 seconds you need to dart to safety yourself before they shred you to bits.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

OMG for the first time ever a political agenda actually does involve an ATS'er... and it's Homer from NC!

That is classic!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Are you dudes seriously so worried about what people think of you?
Are some of you seriously saying that we should watch what we say "for fear of being made fun of"?
Seriously, grow a pair. Stand up for yourselves, no one should be afraid of being made fun of because of what they believe or theorize, no matter how far fetched. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what ATS is for? Would you tell your kid to stop playing pokemon because bullies are making fun of him? I can't believe what I'm hearing.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Holy crap they didnt even ask to use my pic WTH
anyhow, LMAO

ETA: By the way, I'm an extremely conservative Republican, so that THAT you liberal bloggers

By the way, it dont bother me using my pic like that, I think its funny as all get out
edit on 10/12/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Looks like a case of:
when posting pics of yourself online, gone wrong.

Oh well, at least now he gets to be a lil famous.

That's awesome he is here! Big ups! And the fact they misused it, as your views are completely different! Hilarious!

I'm glad it hasn't affected you in a negative way.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

honestly it dont bother me, dunno why people are thinking that, I think its funny as hell
now, if anyone wants an autographed copy, please send me $5.00 and 5 boxtops to Homers Famous Pic
c/o FBI HQ, Langley VA

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I'm glad it doesn't bother you. I kinda figured that if you were that worried about your privacy, you wouldn't have posted a pic of yourself on a paranoid conspiracy site in the first place.

I saw this when a buddy at work was trolling some of the right-wing websites and the pic jumped out at me right away. I couldn't believe they swiped a pic from this site to illustrate their story. At least they were good enough to cite their picture source.

I don't think anybody on this site should be too worried about being labeled the "tin foil hat crowd". It is a commonly held joke among the membership here (hence the tinfoil hat contest) and many here wear the title with pride.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
WTH?
How does a nominee cheat @ a debate?

That's pretty low to say something ridiculous. I'd actually expect that from Hannity or Limbaugh considering they've been pushing tinfoil hat crap for 4 years now.

Both sides can be equally bad and that's a for sure fact. Why can't a spade ever be spade in the world of politics?

A win is a win and a loss is just that. Leave it be, fellas.
Romney didn't cheat anybody and Obama isn't conspiring to steal your guns away. It's all propaganda and this country could use a giant dose of "turn the goddam pundits off"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
WTH?
How does a nominee cheat @ a debate?

That's pretty low to say something ridiculous. I'd actually expect that from Hannity or Limbaugh considering they've been pushing tinfoil hat crap for 4 years now.

Both sides can be equally bad and that's a for sure fact. Why can't a spade ever be spade in the world of politics?

A win is a win and a loss is just that. Leave it be, fellas.
Romney didn't cheat anybody and Obama isn't conspiring to steal your guns away. It's all propaganda and this country could use a giant dose of "turn the goddam pundits off"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Sorry, what's wrong with the birther crowd? I thought we had settled that issue.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The way people go on and on defending Romney and Obama on here, I'm pretty sure this site is a lot more mainstream than I thought...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnificentTongue

Nothing is wrong with them, if you consider still hammering away at a ridiculous, debunked theory normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join