It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss Study Shows 147 Technocratic “Super Entities” Rule the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A Swiss Federal Institute released a document which says 147 corporations rule the world . They form the 'super entity' and control 40% of the world's wealth . They are the catalyst for the global financial collapse .

The Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) in Zurich released a study entitled “The Network of Global Corporate Control” that proves a small consortiums of corporations – mainly banks – run the world

A mere 147 corporations which form a “super entity” have control 40% of the world’s wealth; which is the real economy. These mega-corporations are at the center of the global economy. The banks found to be most influential include:

• Barclays
• Goldman Sachs
• JPMorgan Chase & Co
• Vanguard Group
• UBS
• Deutsche Bank
• Bank of New York Melon Corp
• Morgan Stanley
• Bank of America Corp
• Société Générale

However as the connections to the controlling groups are networked throughout the world, they become the catalyst for global financial collapse. James Glattfelder, complex systems theorist at the SFI explains: “In effect, less than one per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network.”

Link : occupycorporatism.com...
edit on 11-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Awesome post - it's good to know where to focus your anger when the world goes to hell - now I have 147 directions for that anger.

Here's a direct link to the study you cited: arxiv.org...

S&F.

Edit: That study came out last year, but that doesn't make it any less newsy. But, I am finding it difficult to source "The Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) in Zurich". Which institute is it? Technology, agriculture, education & training?

Found it, searched out the author's email address and got this: www.sg.ethz.ch...

Seems to come from the Technology Institute as these researchers do modeling, theory, analytics on systems design. Good source!

edit on 11-10-2012 by Jason88 because: more info

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Awesome post - it's good to know where to focus your anger when the world goes to hell - now I have 147 directions for that anger.

Here's a direct link to the study you cited: arxiv.org...

S&F.

Edit: That study came out last year, but that doesn't make it any less newsy. But, I am finding it difficult to source "The Swiss Federal Institute (SFI) in Zurich". Which institute is it? Technology, agriculture, education & training?

Found it, searched out the author's email address and got this: www.sg.ethz.ch...

Seems to come from the Technology Institute as these researchers do modeling, theory, analytics on systems design. Good source!

edit on 11-10-2012 by Jason88 because: more info

Yes , Now we know where will people focus their attention when world market collapses.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is the most important thread I've seen on ATS in a while

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Over 180 countries have signed onto the BRICs agreement (Brazil , Russia , India , China ) as evidenced in their declaration. While the global Elite still hold power over the G5 countries, the rest of the world is standing up, severing their ties and making plans for a new world without them .

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good Thread S&F

Yet, there is one thing and one thing only that will bring down the "Technocratic Super Entities":

Frugality

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So WHO exactly is behind the The Swiss Federal Institute and WHY would they want US to know the truth?

Notice how those scientists don't mention a THING about the background force controlling these corporations.

Most likely the real agenda behind the article is to hide the identity of the psychopaths and turn the spotlight away from the guilty.

This story looks all too familiar and reminds me of the MANY other types of "rat poison" propaganda being fed to us.

Anyone interested in the truth knows that the "gods" of this world go much much deeper than corporations:

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. LINK

edit on 11-10-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The very fact that this comes from the "Swiss Federal Institute" is enough to convince me that something is seriously wrong with the picture:

Despite what some historians have claimed regarding the fate of the Illuminati, it is quite obvious that the illuminati never ended; but rather, only switched hands. Weishaupt continued to manage the underground operations of the Illuminati from Switzerland. With the headquarters having moved to London, it was only obvious who were now in control of it and who were now executing the dictates of Weishaupt - even from his abode in Switzerland. None other than ...The Rothschilds!
www.redemptionservice.com...

Although persecuted in Nazi Germany, the Illuminati were able to survive in Switzerland, particularly thanks to the efforts of Felix Lazerus Pinkus, a rich left-wing economist.

www.cesnur.org...

Bilderberg is meeting in Switzerland. Because the world situation is getting worse and worse. And because the biggest banks in Switzerland are involved in unethical activities.

dancingczars.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Had everyone not been so bias towards Divine Cosmos, you would have known about this nearly a year ago! Wilcock posted an extensive article about this very subject. I guess everyone will bail on this whole notion now!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is a topic of great importance, especially for those who claim that there is no "New World Order" (if not a master plan for global domination, in the least, an extreme centralizing of wealth, and therefore power!) so I welcome it back to the front pages of ATS.

However, I would be remiss if I did not credit Maxmars (one of ATS's finest contributors, in my humble opinion) with the original posting of this: Study shows powerful corporations really do control the world's finances. (in august of last year)

Once again, this definitely isn't one of those "you should have used the search function... yada, yada, yada..." posts.

Your source IS dated october 10, 2012, it is only referencing an older study.

However, as this is probably one of the central topics affecting every single person on this planet, it most definitely deserves a fresh, new discussion.

the Billmeister

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octagon
Over 180 countries have signed onto the BRICs agreement (Brazil , Russia , India , China ) as evidenced in their declaration. While the global Elite still hold power over the G5 countries, the rest of the world is standing up, severing their ties and making plans for a new world without them .

Vladimir Putin, President of Russia had this to say about the United Nations and their obvious attempts at global governance through usurpation of powers over countries. “One of the priorities of BRICs for the years to come should be the strengthening and key role of the UN’s Security Council in maintaining international peace and security. And also ensuring that the UN is not used as a cover for regime change and unilateral actions to resolve conflict situations.”

Putin.....of all people.

You have to admit, things have been getting very interesting lately.

"Contrary to popular belief, Russia compares well with its peers on metrics like ease of doing business, market size, transparency, infrastructure, health, crime, return on equity, dividend yield, the Gini coefficient and a number of other parameters," he says.

Source

With China, Russia, and Brazil being the backbone of BRIC, I don't see how 147 entities owning only 40% of the worlds wealth can be seen as "ruling the world" financially. Unless of course you take China and Russia out of the equation, then, all of a sudden, that 40% may end up to be more like 80%. Which in fact it is, I think.

What's funny in a sad way though is countries like the U.S. and England, with companies like Barclays and Chase essentially governing them from a financial standpoint, are telling everyone else that BRIC doesn't matter. BRIC is basing their monetary system on gold. This standard has a proven track record of winning, whereas the way business is being conducted in non BRIC countries is gaining a track record of losing. You can see that with every tick of the debt clock.

I suppose this is the best way for change to be implemented though. You can't tell these non BRIC countries anything, so you stand back and watch their ship sink while making your own life jackets, which is essentially what Russia and China seem to be doing for the rest of the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I emailed one of the principals of this study shortly after it was published. I am trying to locate our correspondence from nearly a year ago, but have not yet located it, and I do not now recall his name. (I will do my best to find the documentation.) I asked him if they intended to take their study one step further, that is, to trace the controlling shares of the 147 entities back to both private investors and, more probable, specific trust funds. This way, everyone would know the actual bodies behind the power.

He initially seemed intrigued, and said it would be interesting to trace the holdings to individual trusts, and stated that he might consider that prospect for a future study. Then, however, he appeared to get quite nervous about the prospect of "outing" the individuals behind those trusts.

I, in turn, found this compelling.

Of what use is this list if we do not know who holds the greatest stakes and, thus, the actual control of 40% of the world's wealth? Surely this can be accomplished.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
I emailed one of the principals of this study shortly after it was published. I am trying to locate our correspondence from nearly a year ago, but have not yet located it, and I do not now recall his name. (I will do my best to find the documentation.) I asked him if they intended to take their study one step further, that is, to trace the controlling shares of the 147 entities back to both private investors and, more probable, specific trust funds. This way, everyone would know the actual bodies behind the power.

He initially seemed intrigued, and said it would be interesting to trace the holdings to individual trusts, and stated that he might consider that prospect for a future study. Then, however, he appeared to get quite nervous about the prospect of "outing" the individuals behind those trusts.

I, in turn, found this compelling.

Of what use is this list if we do not know who holds the greatest stakes and, thus, the actual control of 40% of the world's wealth? Surely this can be accomplished.

What you're trying to do is find information that is located somewhere between public business records and private financial records. Especially when it comes to individual trusts. If you really want to pursue this, it's important to realize that it's very hard sometimes to differentiate the business person from the private person. When you get to the level of business that you're trying to "get to the bottom of", the people up there are so firmly entrenched in what they do for a living, there is no distinction between the business person and the private person. They're one on the same.

If this is what you really want to do Healer, be careful.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

In a former life, I was an investment banker and commodities trader. Trusts...sigh. They are, by far, the greatest weapon of choice when it comes to camouflaging investor identities. They do not fall under common law regulation and their details do not have to be made public. This being said, however, some of the biggest individual players, and those are who we are talking about here, leave a P.R. trail streaming behind their largest trusts. And they have jealous enemies who stab them in the backs over a good bourbon. Uncovering their identities then becomes more a matter of media research and tracking vendettas.

Meanwhile, did you notice that this thread and all of its posts suddenly disappeared from the "New Topics" and "Recent Posts" sections? (I searched the 4 pages of recent posts to confirm this fact.) Poof. Gone.

Interesting, indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer

In a former life, I was an investment banker and commodities trader. Trusts...sigh. They are, by far, the greatest weapon of choice when it comes to camouflaging investor identities. They do not fall under common law regulation and their details do not have to be made public. This being said, however, some of the biggest individual players, and those are who we are talking about here, leave a P.R. trail streaming behind their largest trusts. And they have jealous enemies who stab them in the backs over a good bourbon. Uncovering their identities then becomes more a matter of media research and tracking vendettas.

Meanwhile, did you notice that this thread and all of its posts suddenly disappeared from the "New Topics" and "Recent Posts" sections? (I searched the 4 pages of recent posts to confirm this fact.) Poof. Gone.

Interesting, indeed.

It is interesting, but they do differentiate between when a thread is started and when new responses are added to it. All it means I think is people are starting to wake up for the day and posting new topics, bumping this farther off the "New Topics" list.

Tracking vendetta's..........that's an interesting angle I never thought of.

You "former life" sounds stressful. I did some write ups years ago on the traders of Wall Street, the grunts down on the floor, and while they do make some serious bank, they pay for it. It's one of the most stressful jobs in the world. If that's what you did, I can understand why you got out of it.

But yeah, those people at the top are there for a reason. You can be born into wealthy families like that, but if you don't have what it takes, the lack of empathy and the sheer love for money among other things, you'll fall by the wayside. Blood or not. There are pretty ruthless f***ers out there, I'm sure you know. Those people are a different breed somehow and they seem to know the numbers that drive this world like no one else. The only way they'll get knocked off the top, IMO, is when they do it to themselves because of their greed.

I think we may be very fortunate indeed to have an entity like BRIC watching it all go down. I've seen that animal greed destroy some otherwise good people, and it's mainly because it blinds your common sense. You can't keep propping up a global economy with empty paper. It's a slow suicide, but if you stay at the top long enough, you become convinced that that really is how this world turns. They become detached from reality. Money may make the world turn around, but people keep it populated so the money has something to turn. You back it with gold of course, but you invest in people. The people at the top aren't doing either one, and they're slowly paying for that shortsightedness. You have the proof every time you open the WSJ. That may be common sense to you and me, but that common sense escapes the richest of the rich it seems.

It's the only way I reason away their behavior really.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Having done my time on the floor, I can assure you that the major players are not blind to the long-term consequences of their actions. For every trade, including currency, there is a winner and there is a loser. If you are in the power position to orchestrate currency failure, you stand to gain trillions. Moreover, if you follow the recent money trends, these folks have diversified into assets that will balloon when currencies begin to fall apart, most notably farm land, bullets/arms, and natural resources (including water supplies). Thus, when money means nothing, they hold the lions share of everything needed to survive. Then add to this the fact the they remain in the power seat and will be the agents who institute any new currencies. Again, they will generate trillions in additional revenues through this control over newly-instituted global currencies.

You are quite correct in stating that they are greedy. They, however, are far from clueless.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

I'm not worried about the banking structure, i'm worried about the people in the background who use those banks and commit most of their wealth to the coffers of the institution in order to control it without needing their names at the forefront.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
as long as i get my new idevice, does it matter

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I recently was employed(entry level) by Morgan Stanley after 12 months of unemployment, and theyre paying me well... so.. I have to not comment.

That was my comment :p peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Now you add in a sprinkle of international politics, where these groups know that the IMF was moving global economies over a twenty year period. First the second world economies pegged their money off of the USD.

Then each economy set was rocked to bring the developing second world economies into a better position for development through moving the first world economies into a position of less dominance.

The last economy to be moved was the US. When the US's turn came up, it just happened to coincide with the housing/loan bubble fiasco. This dumped much of the shares and stocks for the newly developing economies and corporations out of individual hands and back into the market while it is depressed. These were then scooped up by these same oligarchs through their holdings. At the same time, politicians and people are convinced to loan them the money to do it better and faster.

Bringing the twenty year IMF goal firmly into their pockets, and effectively taking a good idea and making it into a bad idea.

One hopes that these organizations take notes from this one so that next time that they can't ignore this group in their long term plans, because this group is sure not ignoring them. And they pay their flunkies better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join